What's new

Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

Gib

Crusader
I am confident that the Cof$ handle this the same way they handled the El Ron "Missing Person" episode with Nibs many years ago...Notarized documents/statements via Attorneys.

I am equally confident that the "fallout" from what Leah did is in its infancy. This story will be picked up, followed up on and lead to to further articles and questioning. The "Story" here is not so much about Shelly as it is about Leah Remini pursuing unsavory issues about and with her former "Church", and what those issues are.

EDIT: Ms. Remini does not live in a vacuum...She has access to the best Attorneys, Agents and advisers.

Face:)

You see, that's the thing, the thing that helped me to rise above hubbard's bank.

I mean it was only last year that I found out about Nibs, the whole story. Part of my awakening was something like "well, if hubbard said the tech can handle any case, how could his own son be disowned by him? It doesn't make sense."

And how could all these OT8's and people on their OT levels, and folks highly trained,
how could they leave the fold?

Only two things: one) the tech no work or 2) DM is altering the tech

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
And thus begins The Golden Age of Fantastically Failed Escapades for the cult. Also known as GAFFE.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
There can only be 2 reasons.....

1) DM is saving it so he can produce shelly with a flourish and make the accusers look silly and Scientology fine...

2) He cannot produce her for whatever reason (she is gone, she is dead, she is in too bad a way, she is too high a risk.....

Not rocket science....he will have to decide soon though! LOL :coolwink:

Still

If she's dead, then DM's going to have homicide investigators crawling up his butt. I don't think even he would have enough money to buy them off. Even if she died of natural causes, his hiding her death would create a presumption of homicide.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
You see, that's the thing, the thing that helped me to rise above hubbard's bank.

I mean it was only last year that I found out about Nibs, the whole story. Part of my awakening was something like "well, if hubbard said the tech can handle any case, how could his own son be disowned by him? It doesn't make sense."

And how could all these OT8's and people on their OT levels, and folks highly trained,

It's #1. If it the tech was true DM would have been declared when Hubbard was alive. But of course anyone who believes in Hub tech is blind to this. You can't alter tech when it didn't work in the first place.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

How about 1 so 2 does not matter!

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
If she's dead, then DM's going to have homicide investigators crawling up his butt. I don't think even he would have enough money to buy them off. Even if she died of natural causes, his hiding her death would create a presumption of homicide.

She can't be dead unless it happened in the last few days. Didn't Karen whatshername announce that Shelley is aliveand doesn't wish to be seen in public?

I'm not sure it's as much courage as it is intelligence, she's smart enough to know if she doesn't set the narrative, the cult will.

She knows there is no such thing as shaking hands and parting ways as friends when it comes to the cult.

Scientology is a role playing fantasy game that is fighting a war and she is now one of their self-fabricated enemies.

If she doesn't establish just how insane this cult is, they will try to make her out to be the one who is insane.

She is doing it right.

Exactly right!

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

or one) the tech no work

Gadfly

Crusader

I second the motion. It's DOOR # 1!

No Clears.

No OTs.

No amazing people with better minds, greater abilities and who are actually really doing something to make a better world. NONE! None of it works (except for the window washing tech and a few isolated tidbits here and there).

And, no matter what value various isolated bits and pieces might have (and there are some), all together they do NOT result in any effective and workable "Bridge to Total Freedom". Quite the opposite actually. It has NEVER been a path to enlightenment or spiritual development. It has ALWAYS been a PRETENSE of those things In fact, most Scientologists I ever knew were very LOW on spiritual awareness and HIGH on delusion. They sure weren't "extra-able" or "higher in awareness". They were goofy at best in their preposterous claims, assertions and "phony certainty". I mean shit, read some of the posts by people on this board who still are affiliated with it in some form. THEY are products of Scientology. Keep far away from Scientology for your own sanity and health.

Note: DM has been adding to what was there when LRH dropped dead. He has been altering some here and there, but the primary KEY stuff that makes up the Bridge is still there just as when Hubbard was alive. Dianetics, Life Repair, Study Tech, Objectives, Grades, Clearing, OT levels, PTS/SP Tech, etc. Granted, there may be more Sec Checking and heavy ethics today, but I have little doubt that if Hubbard were alive right up until now, he would have done pretty much the same as DM (for example dealing with the Internet). He would do just as DM is doing, and just as he did when he was alive - lie, PR, attack people, declare people, try to overwhelm critics with lawsuits and noisy investigations, manipulate perceptions, deceive, and so forth. While there are some differences between Hubbard's version of Scientology and DM's, there are far more similarities than differences.

AnonKat

Crusader
[video=youtube;WVZlCDp-o5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZlCDp-o5c[/video]

I second the motion. It's DOOR # 1!

No Clears.

No OTs.

No amazing people with better minds, greater abilities and actually doing something to make a better world. NONE! None of it works (except for the window washing tech and a few isolated tidbits).

And, no matter what value various isolated bits and pieces might have (and there are some), all together they do NOT result in any effective and wrokable "Bridge to Total freedom". Quite the opposite actually.

Note: DM has been adding to what was there when LRH dropped dead. He has been altering some here and there, but the primary KEY stuff that makes up the Bridge is still there just as when Hubbard was alive. Dianetics, Life Repair, Study Tech, Objectives, Grades, Clearing, OT levels, PTS/SP Tech, etc. Granted, there may be more Sec Checking and heavy ethics today, but I have little doubt that if Hubbard were alive right up until now, he would have done pretty much the same as DM (for example dealing with the Internet). He would do just as DM is doing, and just as he did when he was alive - lie, PR, attack people, declare people, try to overwhelm critics with lawsuits and noisy investigations, manipulate perceptions, deceive, and so forth. While there are some differences between Hubbard's version of Scientology and DM's, there are far more similarities than differences.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
She can't be dead unless it happened in the last few days. Didn't Karen whatshername announce that Shelley is aliveand doesn't wish to be seen in public?

Well that clears it up because the Scientology spokeperson, Karen Pouw NEVER lies! :whistling:

Why wouldn't Shelly not want to be seen in public? :whistling:

Here it is - hitting the media!!

Los Angeles Times Newspaper

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ssing-persons-report-20130808,0,1618903.story

USA TODAY:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=ugkfWUIpQJP286eXeeS5ZA&bvm=bv.50500085,d.aWc

PEOPLE:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=Vvb2OFxZqFz3YHppVxkXvg&bvm=bv.50500085,d.aWc

Daily Mail:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=tcJ3x5SiUO3ztDk0QFQIYg&bvm=bv.50500085,d.aWc

:shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
"The LAPD has classified the report as unfounded, indicating that Shelly is not missing," said Detective Gus Villanueva.

A spokesperson for the Church of Scientology had called Remini's police report "just harassment."

"It is a publicity stunt cooked up by a small band of unemployed fanatics who live on the fringe of the Internet," the rep said. "The Church and the attorney for Mrs. Miscavige have already responded to this ludicrous claim."

Link to e-online's article: http://www.eonline.com/news/447348/...case-for-shelly-miscavige-now-closed-per-lapd

The LAPD detective is named...and the spokesperson for Co$/scientology is not. Is Karin Pouw unavailable? Odd.

JB

AnonKat

Crusader
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ideo-gives-ticket-bicyclist-annoyed-him.htmll

Internet justice? The police officer facing an investigation after he was filmed ticketing argumentative cyclist

Los Angeles Police Department officer, identified as Gracey, gave a ticket to bicyclist Chris Jackson for annoying him
Detective Gus Villanueva of the LAPD's Media Relations said that Jackson’s ‘ticket had been canceled in the interest of justice'
The department is now conducting a personnel investigation into Gracey’s conduct

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cket-bicyclist-annoyed-him.html#ixzz2bQqStVNi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook