What's new

Legal: Scn Contracts, New Scientologist Enrollment Forms etc.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
When I was working at a Mission as a Book ! auditor I got a new pc who happened to be a lawyer.

The topic of the enrollment forms came up and he told me that the forms he had to sign to get started were, legally, meaningless. He told me he could have them ruled unenforceable in two minutes in any court of law in any jurisdiction!

My thought is this: Could someone file a case against the people who drew up these documents of find which lawyers were the consultants for them and have them disbarred for (I don't know what, malfeasance,duplicity, stupidity...)

(While the above question is sort of a cluster f*ck of a Question, I hope you take my meaning...:eyeroll:)

Maybe scn can be taken down by 10,000 paper cuts...

One can hope...

Jack

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is our Year! 2017 - the year Scientology went down. They are going to lose their tax exempt status (*mark my words)

Please - write to all government officials and send the letters certified.

Make sure you speak of the fact that Scientology has committed FRAUD.

Tell them you were duped, deceived and manipulated because you went to a Church to get help and trusted it was safe.

They did not allow you to get legal advice nor did you think you needed a TEAM of LAWYERS to protect your money, your life and your family for THAT so - called help.

Send the contracts (all online now) to them

copy all govt officials and send it certified -

Something Can Be Done so please -

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Last edited:

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Here's an issue about those contracts.

2wef47o.jpg

2mn2kir.jpg

renegade

What? You have to sign a waiver after watching the Div 6 "Orientation" film? Why is that?

It became mandatory to show that film to people who were body routed into the org after it was released.

What about the people who never signed this waiver? Do they have a reason to sue the church?

Last edited:
What? You have to sign a waiver after watching the Div 6 "Orientation" film? Why is that?

It became mandatory to show that film to people who were body routed into the org after it was released.
You have to agree Scientology is a religion - when you do so, you are putting yourself under the Religious Amendment which means, in essence, you agree that you have lost your other legal protections. How legal that is, I have no clue, but I think not, because you can't sign away your legal rights.

That said, your signing it will be used to intimidate you against suing. They bet on your believing them to be valid.

Mimsey

renegade

I don't remember the exact line in the film, but was it something about your choice; walking out and perhaps blowing your brains out, or starting a course?

I see that this is an additional, expanded form from the original waiver. What did the first one state?

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
You have to agree Scientology is a religion - when you do so, you are putting yourself under the Religious Amendment which means, in essence, you agree that you have lost your other legal protections. How legal that is, I have no clue, but I think not, because you can't sign away your legal rights.

That said, your signing it will be used to intimidate you against suing. They bet on your believing them to be valid.

Mimsey

Maybe I should start a religion and call it the "church of special worship"
The creed could require that
We believe that it is a sin to ever honor a contract entered into with churches which have tax exemption.
We believe only in the creed of the church of special worship and must seek for refund and denounce any previous sins
We believe that any person practicing law which have assisted in religious contracts should be disbarred
We believe the practice of Scientology should viewed with mirth and all scientologist are invited to burn at our sessions of worship all religious contracts with their name on them
We believe El con Hubbard was a lost soul and pray he finds a real one next time around
We believe when Scientology ends its abuses it will go to hell

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's an issue about those contracts.

2wef47o.jpg

2mn2kir.jpg

Please copy this ^ and send it in to Senator's, Congressman, Attorney General of your State, Mayor, Sherrif - ALL OPINION LEADERS in your area.

Tell them you have done Scientology and feel they are committing FRAUD, DECEPTION and MANIPULATING people out of money and free labor. They are committing crimes behind member's backs and then using their "scripture" to muzzle anyone in Scientology from speaking out against the bankrupting, shattering of families and other sordid crimes against humanity.

SOMETHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT!

Thank you everyone - let us make 2017 the YEAR WE TOOK DOWN THE CULT!