Life Between Lives — Dr. Michael Newton

Discussion in 'Human Potential, Self Discovery' started by Dulloldfart, May 7, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Re: Newtonia

Hi Helena, there was recently a thread where prison planet Earth and implants were discussed. Someone referenced sources outside of Scientology stating the same thing...this was countered by someone else talking about doing some digging and discovering that Cap'n Bill from Ron's Org fame appeared to be the source for all the other outside sources. Seems like he posted something and it was taken up by others on the fringe. What to make of all that? It's quite possible that L. Ron was "source" on all of this implant stuff.

Now here's the kicker...seems to me that L. Ron lied and cheated about everything and often out-right reversed things, as in "most ethical group on the planet" and such. Perhaps it serves his nefarious plans when he suggests "don't go to the light"? Ron hated the between lives area...I wonder why?

Remember now, this is the guy who publicly writes on the back cover of Dianetics that it brightens his day when he releases someone from the shadows of their own prison and sets them free...and then writes privately in his affirmations "all men are your slaves". I personally believe that the private writings of the affirmations were the real Ron through and through.

In those same affirmations Ron is hypnotizing himself that "lord help women when you (Ron) begin to fondle them"...and..."you (Ron) will suffer no karma from these acts as you (Ron) are a master adept".

This tells me that Ron privately did other practices (that's a joke, BTW) but he seriously did believe in karma.

Ron ALWAYS cheated...in this regard he was consistent. Cheats on wives, cheats on biz partners, cheats the gov't, on and on...seems to me that Scientology is a way in and of itself to cheat on the whole learning experience IF the Newton jazz is real. That would be Ron, skip class and cheat!

Newton is not the only researcher that has discovered the between lives area, AFAIK. For certain there have been many other practitioners that have discovered past life experiences...but like I stated at the beginning it seems that only Ron found out about the implant stuff. I bet he was the only one who ever found a saboteurs bomb on a Navy ship docked in the US during WWII as well!

Isn't that Ron something?

2. Balthasar

Balthasar Patron Meritorious

Re: Newtonia

That's interesting what you wrote about the life planning.

I agree also with Helena Handbasket's view that "newtonia" as she calls it, is not the only place to go. I think there is a place where are no scripts, no rules and importantly no authority.

I have read Newtons books and the only thing which were not really to my liking or I would naturally revolt on, was the idea of having to appear before a "board" who would "judge" my past live. After all, what really is good and evil? Ultimately you need both to perceive either of them like day and night, hot and cold, stupidity and brightness, beauty and ugliness.

So what is this all about? Why the board? Is the board just mirroring what I would think of myself to help orientation for my next life? Is the board a reflecting panel helping stay on my path in accordance to my basic nature which is of course the most fulfilling path?

But then again I read in Newton's book that there was a case where one of the board members "came down hard" on one soul. Now here it becomes tricky. Obviously this indicates that there is some manipulation and force in the game. Such immature behaviour on the side of apparently "wiser beings" than myself is suspect to say the least.

So I think there must be another place to go where there is no "scripted learning". The downside is that you have to write your script yourself.

A bit before I read Newton's books I also came across the DVD "the secret". A friend of mine suddenly showed up with it and wanted to play it on my computer because his drive was broken. So I looked at it too. I was fascinated! You can also get it in book form which I bought later. Most people don't get anything out of it or cannot apply it. Some think it's a scam to make some fast bucks out of the naive. I however think it's an incredibly good tool to write "your script".

I did apply this book a few years ago because I felt I was living outside the matrix and going nowhere. Once I had my mind clearly focused on the things which I wanted and are important to me (my script), things started to fall into place and my life is different (better) now. Looking back 10 years ago comparing to now is like day and night.

So yes, I think it is absolutely possible to write your own script. New friends are coming into your life not restricted to the close circle of soul mates. The good thing about it is that these are unlimited in numbers and they are just as good :yes:

3. Rocketman2

Rocketman2 Patron

Re: Life Between Lives — Dr. Michael Newton

Book is in PDF online.

4. Bost_Bobby

Bost_Bobby Patron with Honors

After reading this post last year I went on YouTube and listen to his 44 minute video. If you have not watched and listened to that I suggest you do. So I went onto Amazon and bought both books for under $5 each. They were used but in excellent shape.

I found a woman locally who trained under him and have been wanting to go for the past life regression and then the between lives regression. But each time I get the money saved up something comes along to take it away such as car repairs, tax bills, etc. I am going to get there one day.

So thank you Paul for this information. You got me started on a new Road. BTW, I'm diggin' the 1970 John Lennon look. Love it! :)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  5. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

I've just mentioned this on another thread but I may as well repeat it here.

For anyone who likes Michael Newton's books I would suggest also looking into Dolores Cannon.

She used a very deep level of hypnosis and the results are incredible. She wrote lots of books and some are available as PDFs.

6. Bost_Bobby

Bost_Bobby Patron with Honors

Thanks, T.E. I'll give it a look. I'm still trying to keep an open mind on things.

7. michaelangelo

michaelangelo Gold Meritorious Patron

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Paul,

Just finishing up Whitton's Life Between Life.

It's definitely worth the read.

10. TomKat

TomKat Patron with Honors

I think Steve Gamble's ideas about the archons and between lives area fit right in with this topic, and would line up well with Hubbard's ideas. But Hubbard would disagree with Steve on reincarnation. Steve believes we only live once and then go back to Source. He thinks past lives are those of our archonic possessors. He gets his ideas from the gnostic Nag Hammadi texts.

11. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

Replies:1,029
    Views:284,386
    Is this a record for a posting?

12. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

13. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron