List Of All Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Recovering Scientologist, Jul 9, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. I couldn't find this posted before so forgive me if it has been. Over at WWP they are putting together a list of all Ex-Scientologist who have spoken out. I think that it is awesome. I think OSA would hate to see all these names posted together. And if Scientologist see the list and recognize names of old friends on there it will plant a seed of doubt.

So here is the list so far. 242 people. If you know of anyone else you can post them here and I'll post them over in WWP to be added. Or you can post them over there too. Please post their full name and any information you have about them. Links are great too.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-active-projects/list-all-ex-scientologists-who-have-spoken-out-48237/

2. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Allen Stanfield. In for 16 years, out for 9. Has a blog and stuff. (See sig below)

3. Awesome. Just posted it over there. I'll let you know when you get added.

4. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Er... I am just so hurt not to be on that list.

Which name do you think is the Church's biggest reading item?

5. Are you not out either? I would love to be on the list too but family ties are pretty strong with this one.

I would say Rathbun is causing them the most grief right now. He was Dave's right hand man for years.

6. alexm

alexm Patron with Honors

Kevin Creech?

Any relation to Mike Creech up in San Fran org?

7. You got me. But I haven't spent much time there.

8. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Add me to the list

My details are below but some more for you, Ex AOSH ANZO DIR I+R / MAA
    Auditor, Patron of IAS.

Having all this together is a great idea.

James

I believe Dan Coon is out, was he not Qual Exec Int, Joe in the Pro TR's training film?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  9. Thanks James! I posted your details over there. Should be added soon.

10. Hmmmm. Don't know. I'll leave that up to someone else to provide more info on.

11. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Add my wife - Carolyn Ann Schofield.

And Carmel, Feral and Mrs Pattycake should all be put there too. Also Greg Williams (Supra.)

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Great idea to have a list of outspoken exes. :)

Some questions for the list maintainer....

It's not clear to me how much info, and what info is required. What is the main purpose of the list? I assume it is to reduce the apparent threat of the CofS on a safety-in-numbers basis. In which case the data available should include (and be limited to) enough to identify the individual to people who knew them when in, and enough to prove that they are out. Any keywords to help with Google searches may be relevant, or may not. For example, do I get to include mention of Paul's Robot Auditor? Links to my main websites like www.paulsrobot.com and www.yawnguy.com? A word from my sponsor? How many characters maximum are allowed? There should be a legend at the top for common Scn org names, ESMB etc.

Name (IN details; OUT details)

Paul Adams (SO 1972-1996 AOSHUK, ITO. Posting 2007-9 on ESMB as "Dulloldfart")

Paul

13. Thanks. I read a bit of your wife's story. Sorry for your loss.

If you have the full names of Carmel, Feral and Mrs Pattycake that would be great. If you have any other info on them like links to their stories that would be that super but if not I'll do a little leg work. Sorry, I haven't lurked here as long as some.

14. Well I'm not the creator or maintainer, I just think it's a great idea so I'm posting and gathering as much as possible. But I think at this time they are taking what they can get and then later on they will codify and refine it a bit more. I like the idea of putting the people's forum and forum name so others can see who they are online, but I'm not sure that's of paramount importance. Just as I don't think personal website's are applicable. It's mostly to give people courage to come out and that's done through shear numbers as well as links to as many stories as possible.
    So maybe if you story goes into your websites than it would be applicable because the person reading it could decide for themselves if they want to look at the site or not.
    But again, I'm not the creator so that's just my own opinion. You are welcome to come on over and suggest any ideas you want though.
    I posted your details as you gave them as well as a link to your first ESMB thread which you posted links to some of your websites. So that should cover you pretty well. I'll mention on there as well that you are freezone.

15. Dulloldfart

Fair enough. I don't have a full story posted anywhere, so don't waste time looking for one. It would be really dull: "I came; I saw for 23 years; I left."

Paul

16. Doom

Doom Lurking.

you will have at least two more soon but ATM they dont know,but soon
    :thumbsup:

17. I posted this:
    http://scientology.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dulloldfart

18. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Feral; Kevin Mackey.

Mrs Pattycake is Vicky Mackey

Both Scientologists for 26 year. OT VII, IAS Patron, Cornerstones. Ex staff.

Let it be known the bridge is a pier that drops you off in very cold, deep, dark water.

19. Hmmmm. Curious indeed.

20. Dulloldfart