LIVE! Miletsone Two! Independent Scientology Membership Community! $30 per year!

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by CommunicatorIC, Jun 21, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

LIVE! Milestone Two! Independent Scientology Membership Community!

Milestone Two

http://milestonetwo.org/

About Us!
    http://milestonetwo.org/dolph/page/About_Us
    FAQ
    http://milestonetwo.org/dolph/faq.php
    EDITED TO ADD:

It appears Milestone Two Ltd. is an Australian Company.

Australian Securities & Investment Commission Search
    http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/ASIC.NSF/byHeadline/Search_business_names

Use “Search company and other registers”

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  2. CommunicatorIC

Domain ID:D168209289-LROR
    Domain Name:MILESTONETWO.ORG
    Created On:20-Mar-2013 14:47:19 UTC
    Last Updated On:20-May-2013 03:46:33 UTC
    Expiration Date:20-Mar-2014 14:47:19 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
    Registrant ID:CR139248886
    Registrant Name:Steve Hall
    Registrant Street1:534 Aqua Drive
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:

Registrant City:Dallas
    Registrant State/Province:Texas
    Registrant Postal Code:75218
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.2148289334
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:

Registrant Email:steev@nyms.net
    Admin ID:CR139248888
    Admin Name:Lana Mitchell
    Admin Street1:387 Back Creek Road
    Admin Street2:
    Admin Street3:

Admin City:Gundaroo
    Admin State/Province:New South Wales
    Admin Postal Code:2620
    Admin Country:AU
    Admin Phone:+61.262368336
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:

Admin Email:lana@hushmail.com
    Tech ID:CR139248887
    Tech Name:Lana Mitchell
    Tech Street1:387 Back Creek Road
    Tech Street2:
    Tech Street3:

Tech City:Gundaroo
    Tech State/Province:New South Wales
    Tech Postal Code:2620
    Tech Country:AU
    Tech Phone:+61.262368336

Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech Email:lana@hushmail.com
    Name Server:NS1.SHREW.ARVIXE.COM
    Name Server:NS2.SHREW.ARVIXE.COM

Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    DNSSEC:Unsigned

3. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

imma gonna need thirty dollars:roflmao:

4. CommunicatorIC

Milestone Two - Welcome to our Open House

Milestone Two - Welcome to our Open House
    http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/469-milestone-two-welcome-to-our-open-house

Excerpt:

5. Spirit

Spirit just another son of God

This group is supposed to unite the FreeZone? Been on three FreeZone forums and no mention of this grand event.
    Only $30 per year? WOW :eyeroll:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  6. CommunicatorIC

Favorite Part of the Milestone Two Constitution?

Favorite Part of the Milestone Two Constitution?

I'm trying to determine my favorite part of the Milestone Two Constitution.

Is it the equirements for Full, voting membership?
    How I've missed meter checks....

Or is it the part about Ethics and "HCO of Milestone Two":
    I am, however, a bit confused. How can they say that, "HCO of Milestone Two is there to detect and deal with PTSes and SPs that create trouble within the organization – but has no interest in the personal lives or activities of individual members?" What if "HCO of Milestone Two" determines that a member is PTS because the member is connected to an SP who happens to be the member's spouse, parent, child, sibling, etc.? Might not that delve into the personal life of the individual member?

I'm also curious regarding what would qualify as refusal to "cooperate or deal with a PTS situation." What happens if one is unwilling or, much more likely, unable to "handle?" Would the refusal to disconnect constitute a refusal to "cooperate or deal with a PTS situation," resulting in termination of one's membership?

Then again, perhaps my favorite part is:
    Query, does "ethics policy and original justice codes" include the Fair Game Doctrine? Knowledge Reports? Disconnection? The ends justify the means Kha Khan Doctrine? The ends justify the means rule of doing the Greatest Good for the Greatest Number of Dynamics, as measured by statistics?

7. CommunicatorIC

The First Council of Milestone Two

In case anyone missed it...

The First Council of Milestone Two...

http://milestonetwo.org/dolph/page/About_Us

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I wonder how open they will be with the number of members paying membership fees? The fees are relatively low, so not a huge impediment. How many non-CofS people who still identify themselves as Scios (more or less) are just going to say, "Fuck this shit. I had enough of it in the CofS"?

Paul

9. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Are you wondering about their transparency, Paul? Good point, if so.
    I think the whole M2 thing is doomed, kind of like a bad joke.
    It does have a little entertainment value though, imo.

10. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I'm just curious. There is no requirement to release membership numbers, and some (PR) danger in doing so. If they were 2000 the first year, 2500 the next, 3500 the next and so on, that would give them great bragging rights. If it's 120 the first year, 34 the second etc, then not so much. :biggrin:

I think the whole M2 thing is doomed too. Still, they get to spend hundreds of hours doing O/W write-ups and cramming orders on each other before they finally throw in the towel. Passes the time.

Paul

11. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

The Indie 500 has stalled a little below 500 for quite some time now.

http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/the-indie-500.html

There are however people on this list who no longer identify themselves as a Scientologist, e.g. Penny Krieger: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/#comment-269415 .

So I guess I'd be surprised if there are going to sign up more than a few hundred people.

:yes:

12. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Fixed

13. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

I was just trying to be kind... :biggrin:

14. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

I fail to see how joining this group will benefit anyone except those who are unable to live their lives without policing from an external authority figure. Tells me a lot about the big able beings attracted to it. Tells me even more about the character of the people who have elected themselves as council members.

I was curious. A quick Google brought up the A-J Meter check required for full membership. In the class conscious world of scientology, who would want to be a mere mortal associate.

I trust those who know will correct me if this is not the right document.

From http://standardtech.wordpress.com/out-tech/a-to-j-meter-checks/
    A-1. Have any of your family or friends ever expressed any disagreement with Scientology?
    A-2. Is there someone who doesn’t want you to be here?
    A-3. Are you here to prove to someone that Scientology works, or to show them.
    B-1. Do you have a criminal record?
    B-2. Have you committed any crimes for which you have not been caught?
    C-1. Have you ever threatened to sue or embarrass or attack Scientology or Scientologists?
    C-2. Do you know of anyone who has?
    D-3. Is anyone or anything the cause of the way you are now, or some condition you are in?
    E-1. Are you here on your own determinism?
    E-2. Do you feel obliged in any way or to any one to be here?
    F-1. Are you here to see if Scientology works?
    F-2. Does Scientology always work for you?
    H-1. Do you want to get better?
    H-2. Do you know of any other mental technology that works?
    I-1. What gains are you expecting in Scientology?
    J-1. Do you represent an attempt to investigate Scientology?
    J-2. Do you know of anyone who is investigating Scientology?
    J-5. Have you ever had thoughts of suing or requesting refund if the tech “didn’t work”?

My understanding would be that everyone who has left the church of Scientology is going to have a little trouble on some of the questions as written above. Are they going to replace the word "Scientology" with "Scientology Milestone 2" when they go through the list?

Substitute the words Psychology or Homeopathy or Yoga for Scientology in the list above to really appreciate how batshit insane it is. Tell your future group members that they will be strapped to a lie detector when asked these questions and see the Olympic dash records crumble as they run screaming away you. Yet there are some people who think this is a good idea. Good lord.

I spotted a comment over at Marty's, a very basic human need that perhaps the founding members should have taken into consideration before embarking on their ego trip :
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/#comments

15. Boson Wog Stark

Boson Wog Stark Patron Meritorious

Steve Hall's I-used-to-be-Jesus club is for indies who miss the control and security checks? They should just pass out tweezers for all the splintering that will always happen for the indies, because like Marty, each indie is going to start reading too many outside books.

Each indie is their own island of crazy and that's how it's going to be from now on in the age of information here on prison planet Teegeeack. I think they should have a one time fee of $1000 to buy eternity in Hubbard's House of Indie Crackpot, so they will have "certainty" that they won't be shivering in darkness for the next trillion years and beyond.

16. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Hubbard stated that no matter how "OT" you might be, that OTs can ONLY make it in a tight-knit GROUP!

I am sure this newest Scientology "group" thinks with similarly stupid notions.

As with so many other of Hubbard's "datums", this is just another idea he pulled out of his ass to serve his purposes (to create the Sea Org).

Think about it. An "OT" is TOTAL CAUSE over matter, energy, space, time and thought, both subjective and objective. The idea of 8-8008 is to take the zero of YOU and to bring it up to INFINITY, while bringing the infinity of all other universes down to nothing (zero).

Why would such a being need a group? :duh:

Of course, trying to make sense of all this is absurd. There are NOT OTs. If there were, who would need a group to make you "more powerful and effective"? You are already a god (read the above ability for OT VIII).

Just another contradiction within the lunacy of Scientology.

I remember seeing and hearing Scientologists PARROT this, "OTs need a strong group to survive". Yap-yap-yap, just playing over and over Hubbard's stupid statements.

17. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Re: Milestone Two - Welcome to our Open House

They're flogging T shirts with that old hubbard joke "The work was free. Keep it so" printed on them, so they have a sense of humour too.

[​IMG]

18. Student of Trinity

Student of Trinity Silver Meritorious Patron

Looking at this reminds me that I was actually a cult leader myself, once, in a sort of a way. I invented a club at my school, and slowly invited a few people to join. It was very exclusive. We spent some happy hours grandly defining what we were all about, and why we were so great. I invented titles and honors and distinctions, and bestowed them on those I deemed worthy.

The whole thing lasted maybe two weeks, if I recall, before my members all either got sick of me being pretentious, or just lost interest and forgot about it all. One guy got sick of me not taking it seriously enough. He was maybe my one true believer. In fact I lost interest, myself.

See, I was eleven.

19. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Milestone Two - Welcome to our Open House

And driven by a sense of great purpose, to salvage LRH tech and Save the Planet, bless their little hearts! :biggrin:

I wish them all well in their wake-up process.

Also, btw, I noticed in one of their requirements for membership something about how they cannot denigrate LRH, so that lets me out, darn! LOL!