Liz Aungst

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by MacKenzie, Mar 16, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. MacKenzie

MacKenzie Patron with Honors

Liz or Elizabeth is from Australia. I don't remember her maiden name. I am pretty sure she was originally from Sidney.

She got body routed off the street in Portland Oregon in the mid 1970's. She married a Chiropractor named Jim Aungst who was public at the Mission. I am not sure if Jim is still in. He is not on anyone's Facebook list of friends. They have a daughter who is still in.

Liz and Jim divorced, not sure when. Liz was the FBO Portland Org in the late 90's had joined the SO and was waiting to go to Int. No trace of her since.

Liz was a very good friend. Any news would be appreciated.

bruce

2. Koot

Koot Patron with Honors

Hey there, I thought she was from South Africa. I believe her Maiden name was Liz Fayer-Hoskins or something like that. She was OSA at the Mission in Ptl back in the 80s as was also my 1st wife, Pam Currey. Hope this helps. Rich.

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Yesterday you told me you were not on Facebook. How would you know whether Jim Aungst was on anyone's list of friends or not? :unsure:

You cannot even necessarily SEE another persons list of friends, depending on their Facebook security settings.