Long Trip Rundown (on the ship at Gold Base)

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Helena Handbasket, Oct 2, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

I vaguely remember a special RD run on the landlocked "ship" at Gold Base. It was available to OT's only, and required one to get all their affairs in order and tell their family they were going on a long trip. It's not offered any more. I'd like, for my archives, information on it.

* When was it offered?
    * What was the prerequisite for it?
    * Did it have an OT number?
    * What did you have to tell your family, exactly?
    * Was is really an implant station?
    * What was done there?
    * Did anyone ever come back alive from it?

Any information, even speculation, is welcome.

Helena

2. Leland

Leland Crusader

Cool!

I'd be interested to hear about this too.

Have you speculated as to this being some sort of exteriorization thing...and traveling...and possibly not coming back?

Or perhaps something for SO sent out on Missions?

3. screamer2

screamer2 Occam's Ball Crusher

If you did a thorough web search for trademarks and service marks owned by RTC the name of it might be found there.

4. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

I doubt they called it The Long Trip Rundown -- and even if they did, that would just confirm the name of it without answering any of my questions.

Thank you anyway, however.

Helena

5. screamer2

screamer2 Occam's Ball Crusher

I don't think it would be called that either. That's not what I was thinking.

You already know the names of most of the rundowns and processes and would see them on the lists so if you saw a name you didn't recognize that might be it. You could look deeper in that direction.