Lori Hodgson's Son in Hospital; Disconnected Family Refuses Contact or Information

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by NCSP, Oct 19, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. NCSP

NCSP Patron Meritorious

2. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Re: Lori Hodgson's Son in Hospital; Disconnected Family Refuses Contact or Informatio

The cult is evil and disgusting. Thank fucking Xenu, my son is not in the cult. I think I would be completely insane if
    my son disconnected from me. What a nightmare.

3. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

Re: Lori Hodgson's Son in Hospital; Disconnected Family Refuses Contact or Informatio

Thanks for sharing this with us. Scientology remains as evil as it is stupid.

4. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Jebus H Cripes *shakes head*, no disconnection Mr. Davis? You lying sack of cow-plop. :grouch:

:duh:

5. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

I read the article, and it is really one sided.

If a TV crew was to be sent to do a 2 minute story on this, who would they contact for a balanced report?

It's too bad Bob McKenzie of Channel 2 died. This would be a story he'd do.

What about KCBS or KLIV, is this a story for radio too?

Anne's kid, Tommy, says there is no disconnection.

Should Tommy be contacted? Mark Warlick? someone on Lundy Road?

Who should give the Co$ side?

names and contact info please

6. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Ya know. You're right, they do need to answer up on this NOW. This should be illegal.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  7. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Another example of what Scientology is really about. Whatever 'gains' people think they've had are not worth this kind of heartbreak. Scientology is evil and antisocial.

8. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Right and since the family has so successfully kept Lori, the evil SP, away from her own children, who then was this boy "PTS" to? :melodramatic: The insanity never stops.

9. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

The press and TV should both be following this story. Do they even know about it?

10. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

More heartbreaking, scientology-inspired madness.
    I pray that this stupidity ends soon.
    Love and best wishes to you, Lori and Jeremy.

11. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

Comment heavy because Thursday is coming and this is hurting stats!

The truth about disconnection has to hit home.

God bless their family against SCN.

12. pomfritz

pomfritz Patron with Honors

The cult would just say its the persons choice.

13. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Sorry I've got to paste in some of this... it is so disgusting....Lori wrote about it yesterday on Facebook and it's heartbreaking.
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/scientology_disconnection_lori_hodgson.php

14. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

There's an update on Facebook but I am not sure about copying it over.

Jeremy had successful surgery and Lori got to see both her children briefly and tell them she loved them.

Personally I think this is because of the outcry about it - the more these things are known the better.

15. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

I also posted that yesterday on my blog with pictures and all as well as an update with the most incredible news on what has happened next.

And gave it my personal touch.

http://aidathomas.wordpress.com/2011/10/19/scientology-disconnection-son-has-a-serious-accident/

I am preparing another article on the same subject that should be released by my editor tonight.

Those people inside the Church are destroying families and don't care because they don't have any themselves. Animals!

16. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

This is why ....:angry:

This has got to be stopped - it's a violation of basic decency as well as Lori's Human Rights.:grouch:

FUCK YOU, OSA

AND THE SHITTY CULT YOU RIDE IN

17. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh my gosh, that poor woman. Best to the son, and to Lori. :sorry:

:no: Un-f'g-believable :nono: :furious:

Scnos/co$ can suck eggs. :scnsucks:

UN- F'g - BELIEVABLE . . . :screwy:

18. Challenge

Challenge Silver Meritorious Patron

Lori, I am so sorry that this is happening in your family.
    I have the same situation ( disconnection) in my own family. My Daughter disconnected. She is now in her mid 50s. What's a Mother to do?

I cry for us both. And for them.

challenge

19. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Yes, it IS a personal choice.

Just as it would be a personal choice if a man were standing with a gun against your child's head, and said, "give me all of your money or I will pull the trigger". Of course, you will hand over the money to save your child's life, and while it IS A CHOICE, it is a pretty "heavily enforced" choice and has little "wiggle room".

The same is true in Scientology. The choice is based on THIS outcome. Either disconnect from this person or YOU will also be 1) summarily declared and then 2) forcibly disconnected from all YOUR friends and relatives. Also, once you are declared you will 3) LOSE your "chance at eternal freedom".

One must accept the absurd notion that Scientology can and does provide this "eternal freedom", but we ARE dealing with True Believers here. The normal card-carrying Scientologist BELIEVES that the Church of Scientology holds the ONLY valid path to this freedom, and thus a THREAT of taking this away causes them REAL PAIN and SUFFERING (granted this is largely in their imagination).

So, the notion that it is a "free choice" is absurd. The card-carrying Scientologist is FORCED into disconnection OR ELSE. Or else what?

1. Be declared yourself and then be disconnected from all your friends and family.

2. Lose your chance at "eternal freedom" (a thing most members consider VERY VALUABLE).

The "easy simple choice" is an illusion, in that it is not at all of the same degree of insignificance such as on deciding whether or not to go to a movie tonight. This "choice" of "disconnecting" or not involves SEVERE reprecussions, just like the guy holding the gun against your child's head and demanding your money.

Scientology will try to "spin" the act of disconnection as a "pesonal choice" that it does not "force on members", but the sad and sorry outcome is guaranteed if you "refuse" to make the "proper choice". This is just more of Scientology doing what it does so commonly - Scientology redefines and misrepresents things in an attempt to trick people into agreeing with it.

Just as it really isn't much of a "choice" whether to hand over your money to a thief holding a gun against your child's head, it also is not much of a "choice" when one "decides" to "willingly disconnect" from some person to avoid the always resultant 1) declare, 2) disconnection, and 3) lose "of the Bridge" for YOU if and when you choose otherwise.

Free choice, free personal decision? My ass.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  20. pomfritz

pomfritz Patron with Honors

I don't disagree at all. The acceptable truth is that the person is making the choice,... with a gun pointed at their head.