LRH, Scientology, and God

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Nov 11, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

LRH, Scientology, and God

It’s SatTerraDay LRH, Scientology, and God It’s Sunday morning. The sun is shining brightly. I’m writing in a coffee shop with the person I love the most in the whole wide world: my spouse. God is good. Or…at least life is. I was raised an atheist. Despite three-plus decades in Scientology, I’m pretty sure I […]

Continue reading...

2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Patron

Oddly enough as a professing christian from a christian family and an ordained judeochristian universalist minister I find sufficient evidence in his writing and the anecdotal material to believe Hubbard was in spite of himself a God fearing man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  3. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Good post of Mike!

4. Demented Hubbatd

Demented Hubbatd Patron with Honors

Indeed, he was a god fearing man. In Confessions he spoke extensively about making peace with the Supreme Being. He also described his "guarding angel" who was not a thetan. Mike is so full of it! He has no idea of what he is talking about.

5. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Mike didn't write it. It was written by the anonymous contributor who goes by the name of Terra Cognita. He contributes one article each week, as does the other anonymous contributor known as Regraded Being.

6. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I don't know about God or God fearing but Ron sure said stuff about being the Beast, being the Anti-Christ, making the Anti-Christ, stuff about Lucifer, Crowley, Black Magic, "darkening" his children and stuff like that.

Ron was soooo theta.

7. Demented Hubbatd

Demented Hubbatd Patron with Honors

Thank you for the information!