Mark Bunker suspended from YouTube!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by Peter Schilte, Jan 16, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Peter Schilte

Peter Schilte Patron with Honors

Mark Bunker's account on YouTube has been suspended! His account, xenutv, is gone! This results in many video's on http://www.xenutv.com getting a "Not available" notification.
    After "The Profit", "The Bridge", "What's the matter with you, hat?", Shawn Lonsdale being silenced, Tom Cruise's video removed from YouTube and the pressure on booksellers in England, Australia and New Zealand not to sell Morton's book: Yes, the CULT is at war again.
    And what does the CULT say about free speech?
    "Man has the inalienable right to free speech"
    Yeah, right, just for the CULT!
    This way the CULT is exposing itself for what it is: an dictatorial and
    totalitarian organization in the tradition of the former USSR, Nazi-Germany and
    today's North Korea.

2. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Why did they suspend him?

3. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

You have still got the right to "free speech" but you have to accept what those in authority decide what constitutes free speech.

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Actually, you always have the right to free speech no matter what those in authority say or do.

If you exercise your right to free speech, there may be different consequences depending on who holds the power, but you never do not have the right to free speech - even in Scientology.

Human rights are inalienable.

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Well I hope this gets fixed!

6. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

Or decide what you accept as authority and where you choose to try to speak.

Funny how "speech" flows to the open channels, and the channels that restrict, dry up and disappear.

alex

7. Peter Schilte

"Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal.' By then be sure the orgs [Scientology organizations] say what is legal or not."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 4 January 1966, "LRH Relationship to Orgs"

You are right of course. Even having the right doesn't mean one is allowed to exercise this right: Hubbard said so himself.

8. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

To what degree media permits and promotes free speech?

To what degree it alloys itself with special interests?

We have a mixed bag here.

9. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

I was wondering why Mark Bunker was kicked off youtube.

Was he given a reason?

10. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

not important

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  11. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

The 'Church' of Scientology being a case in point

Zinj

12. Rawl

Rawl Patron

Bunker's videos were entertaining.
    As The Sneakster says he's "offlines" for contravening standard policies on copyrighted materials. He needs to play the game smarter. He'll return, I'm certain.

13. Peter Schilte

14. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

15. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

16. Peter Schilte

It might draw people into $cientology? A civilian saluting a picture in a military way? A civilian saluting a dictator?
    They insist it is a religion. Did I miss something? Has it become a paramilitary organization? Cruise isn't even in the Sea Org, the CULT's toy-navy. Why does he do that?

17. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

He loves his kidnappers? :rose:

Stockholm syndrome! :lol:

18. Kerry

Kerry Patron with Honors

I don't understand why that is laughable.

19. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

Because it is just an opinion or at best a guess - I am not a psychiatrist - nor do I know it all! :omg:

I'm laughing at myself for that!

20. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator