What's new

Mark Fisher has his own RFW page.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Who the fuck is MARK FISHER and why does he have his own RFW page?

This is too much.

I am going into hiding now.

They have finally humiliated me into silence.

Thank you everyone for reading my posts, but it is clear that I have done absolutely nothing for anyone.

I'm going to apply to be a garbage man now, in my small midwestern American town, with all the other goobers who live around me.

"Mark Fisher" will submit ideas for you to think about on your path through your Ex-Scientology days now.

Have a happy trip.

Carmel

Crusader
Well, if Mark Fisher gets one, there's prolly no doubt that it'll only be a matter of time before Aaron Saxton does.

Poor ole Lanzo, :melodramatic:, he's gone right down to the bottom of the list, it seems. - I feel for him. :giggle:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well, if Mark Fisher gets one, there's prolly no doubt that it'll only be a matter of time before Aaron Saxton does.

Poor ole Lanzo, :melodramatic:, he's gone right down to the bottom of the list, it seems. - I feel for him. :giggle:

Maybe Aaron needs a ghost writer?

I can follow around behind him, picking up his scraps.

Carmel

Crusader
Maybe Aaron needs a ghost writer?

I can follow around behind him, picking up his scraps.
Oh bugger! Why didn't ya make me, or one of the other girls an offer like that? :grouch:

(With that cute little face of yours (in your avvy), we'd prolly end up kissin' and cuddlin' ya all day. :coolwink:)

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
why are you bothering to post links to these cretinous pages?
So people can see for themselves what the Church of Scientology does and what it stands for. So people can see for themselves that the Church of Scientology has neither ethics nor morality. So people can stand in judgment, not of Mark Fisher, but of the Church of Scientology.

One cannot effectively deal with something if one is unwilling to confront it.

/