Mark "Marty" Rathbun: False Prophets

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 4, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Mark "Marty" Rathbun: False Prophets

https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/false-prophets/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Any teacher or prophet who does not genuinely wish, encourage and enable students or adherents to ultimately learn and discover beyond what he has to impart is really no teacher or prophet at all.

False teachers and prophets use the learning process as a means to control or enslave rather than to empower or free.

No matter how eloquent or compelling a teacher or prophet may appear to be, whether he is leading one to heaven, purgatory, perdition or ignorance can be predicted by applying this simple standard.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

2. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

I guess that's Marty's over-complicated way of saying Hubbard sucked as a teacher?

Every four or five weeks or so, he comes up with these "deep thoughts" that we should all marvel at. Meh....

3. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

Marty's writing reminds me of LRH, but as my friend pointed out "not as psychotic".

4. Gib

Gib Crusader

Marty just said LRH was a bullshit artist, :thumbsup:

which we all figured out evidentially.

5. Techless

Techless Patron Meritorious

I guess it's a good thing to say. But I'd really like to know: then just what truth gotcha into scn to begin with? It must have been the exact same Thing you just said?!? So how to tell the difference now...

Plz M, go on...

There's a key in there somewhere:yes:

6. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Actually, the cornerstone of Scientology, KSW No. 1, states precisely the opposite of what Marty just wrote.