Martin O. here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Martin-O, Jul 15, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Martin-O

Martin-O Patron

Hi,

Martin Ottmann here. I have been active on WWP and I've been lurking here for a number of years too but never had the intention to join ESMB. Until now.

Here is my short bio:

Public member: 1989 - 1990
    Sea Org/FSO: 1990 - 1992
    active critic (ars/media/government witness): 1993 - 2003
    retirement: 2004 - 2010
    back from retirement/WWP: 2011 - now

I hope to be able to contribute something meaningful to the general discussion.

Martin

2. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

1990 - 92 at FSO.

I was there 83 and 84 and then 87 and 88 on a reg post.

Then as public.

WOW! You must have some stories!

Welcome.

3. Martin-O

Martin-O Patron

In 1996 I provided an affidavit for the infamous Steven Fishman. He had filed a complaint against RTC and CSI in Los Angeles and needed some testimony to prove that DM was the managing agent of Scientology. So I wrote an affidavit about my experiences with SCN, the FSO and my few encounters with RTC and DM. Nothing extraordinary.

It is here:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/ottmann19960419.html

My English was not that refined.

4. ethercat

ethercat Cat in flight

Welcome to ESMB as a member, Martin. Links by new members (less than 2 posts) automatically filter the posts into a moderation queue (it's an anti-spam thing), but I released it and you should be able to post unimpeded now. Glad to have you here. :)

5. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Hiya Martin & :welcome: Though I'm not quite sure of who you are on WWP I am sure we have crossed paths before, and nice to haz ya aboard over here in the 'hug-box' ( :p lolol what-ever), its a pretty awesome bunch over here and over the years I've gotten to know some fine folks, some who have become good friends too IRL.
    Welp, ya know, we all loves a good story or three, so :drama: :drama:

:cheers: Ogs

:)

6. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

OMG it's Martin Ottman. :happydance:

I can vouch for him, guys.

We were buds on ARS for years. :)

He has great stories about Debbie Cook and FSO.

7. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to EXSMB Martin!!! Every Lurker that announces an introduction, using or not using their real name, delivers an effective and HUGE BLOW to the evil cult of Scientology and the nasty, criminal OSA (oh, Fuck you OSA) bots that are combing the net trying to find defectors.

Believe me lurkers - this DRIVES OSA NUTS!!

Welcome and please, if there are any lurkers out there that have not delivered an effective blow to that evil, nasty and criminal cult Scientology - please announce yourself with a HELLO.

You don't have to say anything that would reveal your identity and it will put you back at slight gentle cause over MEST and your life again...especially if Scientology fucked it up like they always do.

Deliver a blow - it feels SO good!!

:thankyou::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::cheerleader::cheerleader::hifive::hifive::dance3::dance3::dancer::dancer::dancer::party::party::party::party::party::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::giggle::giggle::giggle::hattip::hattip::hattip::sing::sing:

THE WAY OUT - is to take baby steps...first you PEEK at the internet. Then....post using a faux name. Then....you could announce your real name if you have nothing to lose like family or friends. Then perhaps contact the media, get someone out or have group meetings in your area helping people leave.

Suppress Scientology every day. Tell someone you know the truth about what it really is!

8. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

I remember a Martin on ARS, but might be a different guy. Canadian.

9. Martin-O

Martin-O Patron

That's true, I remember you too.

Not sure about this. The one thing that I still vividly remember (and always will) is her standing in front us during staff meetings and screaming at the top of her lungs: "GET YOUR FUCKING STATS UP!!!"

10. Martin-O

Martin-O Patron

11. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

12. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

13. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

welcome Martin - good indeed to see and hear from you

14. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

This is of great interest to me. She was being held at Dundas in Sydney. Feral led a band of protestors to Dundas to try to free her.

Unfortunately, there has recently been a story about Dundas and they had flown her out of Australia prior to this.

15. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to this here First Class Rodeo, Martin O. :)

16. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

17. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

18. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Hats off for all your contributions! :thumbsup:

19. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

and someone from up above was screaming at Debbie Cook, Captain at Flag, GET YOUR FUCKING STATS UP!!:omg::nervous::ohmy:

and on and on and on down the food chain that goes...that is why it is MISERABLE to be a Scientology staff member....

Wonder who is the Captain now at the Fraud Scam Base?

20. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Yayes.....

You've been promoted!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1TN8Xb_RcM