Marty on Jason Beghe

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Zhongjianren, Sep 12, 2011.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. Zhongjianren

Zhongjianren Patron with Honors

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/jason-beghe/

2. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

AHHHH that's so special.
    But unlike Marty I'm sure if Scientology disappeared Jason wouldn't shed a tear.

3. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

So Jason is a mans man? How quaint. I haven't heard that expression in a long time. Marty does love his photo opportunities, doesn't he.

4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

In the 1970s, Paulette Cooper was sued 19 times. In the 1980s, Bent Corydon was sued six times. A few years ago, Keith Henson was sentenced to a year in jail for "interfering with a religion." These are a few examples of Scientologists following Hubbard's instructions/"scripture" of using lawsuits and the law to harass, and, "If possible, of course, ruin utterly."

Into the article on Jason Beghe, Marty Rathbun inserts,

"I have had 11 (eleven) criminal cases brought against me by the RCS because of various restrained ways and means I dealt with people getting in my face over time."

If anyone has a list of those eleven criminal cases, and would post them, that would be appreciated. (Note, I know one is the microphone yanking incident.)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  5. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

:omg: I must have slept right through that !

6. rhansrider

rhansrider Patron with Honors

So Mike Bunker and Jason Beghe are now both Marty's Best Friends Forever? Something is going on behind the scenes, and it seems very strange to me.

The relationship between Mike and Marty I can, perhaps, see but I thought Jason was out, out, out, and had no interest in continuing in Scientology.

7. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

:biggrin: "Man's man". Gives me a tingle.

8. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

. . . sometime soon would be good.

9. Jason doesn't think I'm a douchebag, Jason likes me, he really likes me, honest he likes me ... did I tell you he likes me.

Did I miss anything?

10. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, just one more item, Marty trying to convince his fan club that despite Jason mocking the Scientology BS and lies ("show me a mother fucking clear!) he really still thinks Scientology is tops, all the problems were just with the management. Puke.

From my understanding Jason thinks Scientology is basically bullshit and a money scam. However he concedes there are a few beneficial things sprinkled in the scam and more importantly to rescue people from Scientology you have to speak to them as a scientologist ( or at least someone who understands their language and mindset) in order to help pull them out of the trap. He likened it to being able to speak Chinese - a never been a-scientologist isn't going to be to speak to a brainwashed cult member and be as effective as a former member with a personal, in-depth understanding.

So I think he walks a fine line in his efforts to be on good terms with indies and helping those groping for the truth. Seems like to many ronbots won't listen to word one if they think you are against, or don't believe in the dreck, I mean tech.

This is my understanding of the situation with Jason, or how it stood about 2 years ago. I hope that's still the case and hasn't softened his stance or changed his mind about Scientology.

Marty's post reads like a desperate plea. I almost get the idea that maybe a little spat occurred between them (maybe b/c Jason won't get on the Marty bandwagon, maybe over the situation with Daniel, hell maybe Marty wanted to audit Daniel and Jason put his foot down, could be anything...) and now Marty is scared enough of alienating Jason that he puts him on the spot with his embarrassing proclamation of macho, manly love.

It's also a way of Marty putting words in Jason's mouth and spinning his stance on Scientology - and we know how Marty loves to spin. So the Marty acolytes start the love bombing of how awesome Jason is and makes it all the harder for him to put his foot down and clarify his real stance or feeling since he's got about 100 ronbot noses firmly wedged up his ass at the moment,

11. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Is Jason "handling" Marty. Something is sure mak'n Marty feel good. The o'l magic is working on you Marty. Making you say all kinda foo lish thangs.

12. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Is Mosey on board with his Man-Crush?

13. shanic89

shanic89 Patron Meritorious

Ok so...

14. marjan

marjan Patron with Honors

"Politics make for strange bedfellows..."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................

Jason's diatribe on YouTube after he left SCN was certainly raw, unedited and volatile. I don't know if it damaged SCN as much as it damaged his own rep... but then again, who am I to criticize the man. Only met him once at CC Int in LA, and he was Mr. "Gung-Ho" SCN back then... But, then again, so was I.

15. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

my emphasis

I don't think it damaged his own reputation at all ... what he said was raw, it did appear unedited and it was certainly volatile, and they were the very things that made it fabulous and real.

:yes:

When he spoke about jogging down a road with David Duchovny (and the pair of them literally falling in a heap in hysterical laughter just at the thought of 'OT3 and Xenu') I got the impression that he was out for good ... I hope that is the case and that Marty hasn't sucked him back in.

16. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

How is it possible to damage your reputation by ripping into Scientololgy? Inquiering minds want to know.

Edit: LOL, I just realized I wrote Scientololgy. Equally fitting, I say.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  17. shanic89

shanic89 Patron Meritorious

I was just wondering, because I thought that I read in one of the threads here. I was under the impression that you where campaigning for equal opportunity and not pushing scientology, when the protests shone the light on your career.

Meaning no offense just.

18. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Marjan, how in the world do you think Jason's "diatribe" damaged his reputation? Pray tell us.

Speaking for myself, given the current anti-Church of Scientology climate in the entertainment industry, Beghe's vids may have doubled his stock value.

TG1

19. Zhongjianren

Zhongjianren Patron with Honors

Given the below, it does not appear to me that Jason Beghe is completely done with Scientology as a religion, spiritual practice, and/or form of self-improvement or self-actualization. The reference to "the CS" is not insignificant. I may be wrong.
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/jason-beghe/#comment-147380

20. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

Oh Jason, just get some real auditing (non-corporate non-radical non-altered 100% pure LRH approved!) and you will realise the mindfuck is wonderful.

Jesus Christ, those MR fans are just as introverted as the zombies in the church. It's impossible not to like Scientology, and it's oh so painful when someone is incapable of seperating Scientology from the 'radical corporation'. Thanks to his celebrity status Jason Beghe is not a hater, he can still be useful to boom the Independent field.

I doubt it's going to happen, though. If I remember correctly he had some very unkind thoughts about L. Ron Hubbard. Oh oh! :unsure: