Marty Rathbun Posts Original LRH Super Power Rundown Document

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by TheRealNoUser, Mar 9, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheRealNoUser

TheRealNoUser Patron with Honors

2. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

That link has a security risk. My security software blocked as a serious hazzard.

3. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Why am I not surprised its an "Ethics Repair"?

The last thing a person escaping from Scientology needs is *more* Scientology . . . certainly not a procedure designed to "get the tech in". AVOID.

4. TheRealNoUser

Are you clicking on the correct download link on the sendspace page? Once you are on the page it should say:
    "Click here to start download from sendspace"

It then downloads the pdf directly without a problem for me, and obviously Infinite downloaded it ok.

5. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Yes, is there a wrong download link?

6. TheRealNoUser

I totally agree. It's just funny to read this shit.

7. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Nope. Didn't download it . . . hasn't it been out for a while? Just a thought: anyone checked versions or know who might have written it?

8. TheRealNoUser

No. The link in the original post is correct. It takes you to another page where the text that I pasted in my second post is. C'mon freethinker, this isn't brain surgery ... or Scientology !! LOL.

9. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

For those interested in a copy:

I run XP Pro, Vipre antivirus 2012, ZoneAlarm firewall, Malwarebytes anti-malware, SpywareBlaster, all up to date, latest Firefox with NoScripts plugin and had no warnings of security threat or virus. Went to Martys' site and used the link there; downloaded the pdf file. It is HCOB 5 November 1978 Issue II, Ethics Repair List. It is a scanned in copy. To save a copy I had to use File > Save As > PDF; the normal save to disk button in Adobe Reader is grayed out for this doc. Its on my desktop and is a clean file.

Scan log: (It also showed clean on a Vipre scan)
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.60.1.1000
    www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.03.08.07

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
    Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
    XX :: XXXXXXXXXXXXX [administrator]

3/8/2012 9:04:08 PM
    mbam-log-2012-03-08 (21-04-08).txt

Scan type: Custom scan
    Scan options enabled: File System | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
    Scan options disabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | Heuristics/Extra | P2P
    Objects scanned: 1
    Time elapsed: 3 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

10. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Hmmm . . . 1978 . . . busy year for L Ron Hubbard:

cf: Ficsher, Erika. National Reporting, 1941-1986. Walter de Gruyter. p. 302.

. . . not to mention Operation SnowWhite, Operation Freakout, Operation Normandy, the FBI, the IRS, the Marcabian Forces, the Merchants of Chaos, the Whole Tack Prison Wardens, and Xenu

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Hmmm. I read through it. It would be easy enough to make a free downloadable PaulsRobot3 version of it. The one rehab on there can be fudged easily enough, and the rest is basically MWH handling or itsa E/S itsa to EP.

The only thing is the copyright problem. The other Scn stuff I have Robot versions of I have used Clearbird as a source.

Well, you never know. :)

Paul

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I was thinking some more about that Eth RL. About 100 questions of 4 flows each makes 400 questions. Assuming each question would take only 6 pages/screens (allowing for the E/S etc), like with the L1C, that is 2400 pages, each with its own audio file. Now, there can be a lot of copy/paste in those pages, but that is still a hell of a lot of work for a second-rate itsa process.

It's a weird list. Lists like that are supposed to come in two flavours: auditing lists and correction lists. Correction lists have questions like "Did you get fucked over by the CofS?" and auditing lists are like Self Analysis or even the Grade Processes lists. I can't think of a regular Scn correction list that has 4 flows for each (most) question(s).

This is standard Scn, so the auditor is supposed to clear each question and check it for a read. That means the pc has to sit there through 400 questions. Also, at the top of the list it says only run reading questions, which is fair enough if you're playing that metering game. But then half the questions have a note saying assess the first two flows/questions. Which would seem to imply that you don't assess the other two flows. Huh?

-----

Anyway, don't hold your breath waiting for a PaulsRobot version. My suggestions for making use of it, if you want to, would be two different ways of using it in session:

1. As a correction list: Look it over starting at the top, reading down it. If something bites, Rub & Yawn the topic until EP'd (might take 10-25 minutes). That may the end of the session. If not, repeat until done. Next session tomorrow or next week or whenever you feel like it, continue down the list in the same manner, until you feel fine about the subject matter.

2. As an auditing list: Go for blood. Start at the top, first question. I would guess that you smush all 4 flows into the same "topic" for this purpose. Get the topic of question 1 in mind, then "groove it in" like should be done with a sec check question. What does it mean? How does it apply in one's own life? Think of some examples of how it could apply, on any of the flows. After a minute or two of this, you'll know if it is hot or not. If the topic (of that question) is hot, Rub & Yawn it out. That should be the end of that session, but if not go with another topic too. Continue with the sessions until you have had enough of that list!

-----

What's with all the grooving in? Isn't that just for sec-checking?

Well, no. Here's a short excerpt from a write-up I did in 2006:

As of April 12, I have run about 18 hours solo on these R2-60 items. I am up to "Inhibited Thinking", which ran for about 25 minutes a couple of hours ago as of this writing. Still going strong. About 90-95% of these items are charged. The secret is in thoroughly grooving them in, to make them real to the pc. I spend about five minutes seeing how the item would apply to me. As an example, the last one, inhibited thinking. I'll discuss this one simply because it is fresh in my memory, otherwise it isn't special at all. Inhibited thinking? Mustn't think about critical thoughts in the CofS; mustn't think about sex with underage girls; mustn't think critical remarks about friends as it indicates overts; mustn't think of restimulative things as it, er, restimulates one; others flows on this; inhibioting the relay of information from remote viewpoints one has put out; inhibiting info flow to remote viewpoints others have put out; all the above as it relates to other real or imaginary terminals (includes entities and such possibly mythical individuals); and so on.

The procedure I am using successfully is still: Thoroughly groove in the question as per above paragraph; 6-dir process, but getting charge off each time. Put it (terminals, i.e things, people, incidents etc.) above me and then one of three things happen: 1)It's uncharged or the charge is insufficient to notice and nothing happens; 2) It's overcharged and I go anaten to some extent, in which case I run Hav until it gets to condition 3, i.e, 3)the charge available is just right and comes off as yawns, sigh, tears, etc. Continue, getting charge off until no more available, then run time shift on what I have been running, either the whole thing or some subset of it. Finish off with running time shift on the whole deal, all the terminals connected with the item, and when that is done the item is flat, and go on to the next one.

Paul

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  13. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

As far as I am concerned that list is too long and the prerequisite is DRD completion and C/S 53 to F/Ning which that alone would pick up any BPC on an ethics cycle. It also does not say how to handle each read; is it 2WC? Or as an overt, or as what.
    I don't believe it is by LRH.

14. The "Ethics Repair List" that Marty Rathbun is appropriating to himself currently is the same as the one Freezoner Rey Robles showed my wife and I at his home in Arizona, in 1999/2000.

Thought you might want to know.

Mike McClaughry

15. Rene Descartes

Rene Descartes Gold Meritorious Patron

Not that I can validate my conjecture on this but that repair list, according to many things I have read concerning XDN sounds like it would fit perfect in that action.

Rd00

16. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Mike, Do you know where did Rey get that list from? Just curious.

17. He didn't name the person, just inferred some sort of vague cloak-and-dagger "insider" source.

Maybe it was Marty...

:biggrin:

Mike

18. GreyLensman

GreyLensman Silver Meritorious Patron

That explains Marty's whole game. Get out, red-herring the Super Power Rdn, and then jump back into valence as a toadying sycophant.

Oh wait. Never mind. This stuff will never be delivered anyway.

So - why did they need that extravagant building - for this? Do you run around the room between questions? Check for resistance to oiliness when you find that you read on RPF in some way? Maybe licking the bathroom floor wasn't punishment at all - it was checking for oiliness to test for the right level for the super power wall-of-oiliness.

I would bet that maybe this was where SP(r) Power started, but that Davey has created lucrative additives - like you swipe a space age card and every second you spend on the upside down table costs you $400.00. Etc. Such bullshit.

You really can't make this stuff up.

19. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

Shoot! And all the time I thought this was an Ex-Scientologist message board. In the cult or out of the cult it's still bullshit.

20. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

I'm an ex-Catholic: this doesn't mean I fail to recognize the redemptive power of confession.