Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Boson Wog Stark, Jun 28, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Thanks. I smashed it dead anyway.

2. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

3. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

4. Gib

Gib Crusader

Being an observer watching this all play out,

Mike Rinder blog has about 100+ comments daily on his blog, whereas Marty's Blog has about 0-10 daily.

Mike and Marty are the most recent top executives to leave Scientology and speak out. (I'm not forgetting you Janis)

There is no blog by DM or David Miscavige to have a conversation. LOL

What was it that that DM said, Power is when somebody will listen to you, LOL

Here's a quote by The Oracle who posts on Marty's blog:

https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/how-david-miscavige-does-it-and-how-we-got-played/

"“People keep saying, ‘How’d you get power?’ ” Miscavige said. “Nobody gives you power. I’ll tell you what power is. Power in my estimation is if people will listen to you. That’s it.”

LOL

Who is listening to who nowadays?

5. Northern Shewolf

Northern Shewolf Patron Meritorious

Having been plagued with health issues for over a year, my attention was on keeping myself going, so visiting with ESMB became sporadic. But I read quite a lot of posts over time to see if all brave efforts had yielded results.
    One lives on hope! Sometimes rewarded...
    Leah Remini became the Warrior in a silken partnership with Mike Rinder, bless her! And may both be protected against Evil $cions and their increasingly paranoid shrinking numbers. Degenerate old-timers will no doubt be used for dommsday-ops like I see in fevered dreams when the air will be too thin to breathe in their too many empty org/real estate...
    I just happened to catch Louis Theroux "My Scientology Movie" on cable thanks to some lucky star! Wow! :thumbsup::hifive::thankyou:
    Well! 'King Rat' has encountered his ultimate unmasking: "My Scientology Movie" is a masterpiece of turning an otherwise ordinary interview into exposing the dark face of Janus. When Marty left, and remember the charming deranged goodbyes ex-sea orgs at the airport, his mind must have been reeling. After all didn't Louis Theroux left him with a clearly stated well reasonned opinion of his behavior and lack of real honesty.
    Lisa McPherson's story still haunts me and the Rat knows what happened....

Marty is done, his brains thoroughly fried by too much contradictions, obsfucations, and outright lies.
    Pity the fool, and keep Faith, they are going down.
    Missed you all and wish you love and peace aplenty.
    The one and only Northern Shewolf :eyeroll:

6. Jenyfurrr

Jenyfurrr Patron

I've lurked here for ages and when I saw a "like" from you on something I'd posted, it made my day as I hadn't seen recent posts from you, but have enjoyed your previous posts for a LONG time before ever officially signing up & posting.

So sorry to hear you've had health issues but very glad to see you back! Hoping you're feeling much better & feeling encouraged having seen Aftermath & these silly videos where the "warrior" finally showed his true stripes/colors!

7. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

My spies tell me that our Marty R, living on the coast of TX, just got hit big time by Hurricane Harvey . . .

Is God sending him a message???

A deserved message?????

R

8. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

No, and you being highly trained should know better - it's a motivator. Now, gee, what transgression against a moral code could he have done to pull in a hurricane? Humm. Tough one.

:melodramatic:

Mimsey

9. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

Theres' more than one Hurricane in Marty's life. :omg:

10. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Anyone seen or heard from Marty? He's been MIA for about a week. :whistling:

11. Jenyfurrr

Jenyfurrr Patron

Someone mentioned above and Mike Rinder noted it in his Hurricane Harvey post, the Rathbuns live in one of the hardest-hit areas of TX. That said, he was being quiet even before then. Though I noticed the one other time it got quiet like this (since the videos started) was just after the filing of Ray Jeffrey and they were supposed to have a hearing on Tues/tomorrow (though who knows if that'll still happen because of the flooding).

12. ChurchOfCylontology

ChurchOfCylontology Patron with Honors

I think Rattybun is finally listening to wise legal counsel and put, for once, his ego aside. It is likely that he's not talking until it becomes clear if Ray Jeffrey will file suit or not. I remember when Ray Jeffrey was telling him to keep the crazy to himself when Jeffrey was Rattybun's attorney, and that did not stop the typed diarrhea he posted on a daily basis.

Let's hope he stays quiet. I don't know why anyone in the cult or out gives his videos any credence. He was the world's worst SP for years and a professional liar both in and out of the cult.

13. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

14. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Tony wins the internet for the day for his comment:
    Oh there is lots of rue-ing coming after that. Dude, you went there.

Rue, rue, rue your quote gently down the net stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life with a drama queen.

15. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

"When a witness is starting to sink into dementia..."

Boy, that says it all, LOL, LOL!!!

16. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Marty hasn't posted a new video in 10 days.

It does make you wonder if the lawsuit has anything to do with it...

17. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

His next video will probably be him denying he's ever made any videos.

18. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Check out his video for today.

No idea why.

19. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Petition to depose Rathbuns in San Antonio denied

"Just got word that Bexar County district Judge Karen H. Pozza has denied the petition
    by attorneys who want to depose their former clients, Monique and Mark “Marty” Rathbun.
    "

http://tonyortega.org/2017/08/31/as-...sing-its-mind/

20. Gib

Gib Crusader

me too.

I just don't get it. Some explanation would be nice, but that really doesn't matter to me.

As far as scientology and dianetics are concerned, no clears or OT's. Scientology is a waste of time as far as so called spiritual freedom.