Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Boson Wog Stark, Jun 28, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

In all of this - isn't possible to find who their parents / grand parents are and see if they are living or recently deceased?

As to the pictures on her site - were they stock pictures or pictures she down loaded and cut and pasted into her site? Or were they pictures she took herself or hired someone to take? You had the code up from her site - can you tell? Or do a google image search?

As a mom, she would like a boutique business from home - it would allow her to be with their child more time during the day. There are tons of businesses people run from their homes - there are advantages - you don't have a store front to pay rent on - in her case a plumber could run an extra gas line and she could put a bigger oven, appliances in her garage and set up a decent sized bakery there.

Look at Marty's business of bidding on storage units and selling the contents. He could have found one from bakery full of equipment, You can also find used bakery equipment on e-bay, or in used restaurant equipment resellers. I can see how they could get into the business without forking over a lot of cash. The ad below is for a $495 commercial oven

Mimsey

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Garland-Ma...en-Bakery-Commercial-Restaurant-/272954222477

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Hey, thanks to everyone who contributed - that really helped put something into perspective. I would hand out VWDs all round but fear that time has long gone... LOL

3. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

What he said.

4. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Sooo...if that's the case...

...That begs the question...

...By what means is this family supported?

I've been asking this question for a long time, when Monique still had her job, and I've been blown off by many with the "Monique makes good enough money to pay the bills..."

Even when she was working, I was skeptical. I work and my husband doesn't and we have no kids. I have a good job and make good money, but I know the reality of living on one income even without children. It never sat right with me that they were doing it all on just what she was making.

Now she's not working. There's gotta be money coming from somewhere.

And I'm with Mick. The inheritance thing is very rare. I don't believe for a minute some long lost relative dropped the bucket and left her a million.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Yes, perhaps they didn't get an inheritance, but back to my point - it needn't cost a lot to get a small at home business running.

Also, re: "The inheritance thing is very rare." I don't agree 100% - the previous generation was operating on a different meme than we do. Their generation was into saving money, they weren't into easy credit, spending beyond your means, etc. as we do. While our generation may not leave much of anything to our children - the previous generation did. The reges at the church were big on sucking up any inheritance money they could find. Really big.

Example: when my mom passed 99% of the money ended up at flag. For accommos, for bridge services. It was a big part for paying for our being able to both get on 7. We were able to maintain staying on the level for a few years on my income, but that was fast coming to an end as my business down turned in the sagging economy. I was finally so broke that the IAS reges stopped doing drive bys. If I weren't declared, I would have routed off the level anyway - not being able to afford it any more.

Another example: A friend's dad passed, left the house to the mom - she sold it, and got reged for all the money by the org, and in the package was recruited into the sea org on the theory she wouldn't need the money because she could live out her years on staff. She couldn't make it through the EPF and got routed out. She was a mom all her life, had no salable skills, and now lives with her kids, being unable to support herself.

Getting inheritances isn't as rare as you think or why would the reges prioritize keeping track of it?

Mimsey

6. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Rather than wildly speculate, let's look at it for a moment as if it were us. I'll be Marty ...

I don't have any skill set that is useful in the real world, and have no 401k, or retirement plan, but am retirement age. I'm brazenly hustling, but can't depend on this forever. We meet at a dating/relationship site. It works out and even get married. Then there's all that cult drama - you have a million good reasons to leave me, and pursue a better life ... but it's decided to file in court, with a legal team with proven results. We stay together.

Up to this point, we've been making ends meet on my hustling skills, and my connections with people that I know I can get money from. You have a career in healthcare, an education, and a 401k.

We are kicking butt with our case, and find ourselves with an offer that we can't refuse. Perfect! Since we also have a child -- and aren't getting any younger!

The way that the offer changed our lives, afforded us something wonderful; my hustling is over forever, and you can quit your career, say goodbye to your education and training at your job, you don't have to be concerned with your 401k, and we can hang at home, be parents, and grow old together in our new home. Love you Mosey! I told you everything would work out!

Baby, I'm going to give up my blog and make a video to attack Leah, but it's quickie-easy stuff that won't take any real effort, or time from us.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Memorable scene from the movie The Graduate in 1967:

Mr. McGuire: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
    Benjamin (Dustin Hoffman): Yes, sir.
    Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
    Benjamin: Yes, I am.
    Mr. McGuire: Plastics.
    Benjamin: Exactly how do you mean?
    Mr. McGuire: There's a great future in plastics. Think about it.
    Will you think about it?

Memorable scene around Marty's kitchen table sometime in 2017:

Marty: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.​
    Mosey: Yes, dear.​
    Marty: Are you listening?​
    Mosey: Yes, I am.​
    Marty: Cakes.​
    Mosey: Exactly how do you mean?​
    Marty: There's a great future in cakes. Think about it.​
    Bake cakes; sell cakes; commingle and clean our DM cash.​
    Will you think about it?
    marty-pastry-chef.jpg

8. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

When Marty just happened to stumble upon that shopping bag filled with all those untraceable $50 and $100 dollar bills just sitting in that parking lot that had no cameras, he did what any law-abiding citizen would do.

9. TexasLurker

TexasLurker Patron

Doesn’t that sound more like lil Slappy’s style than Marty’s?

10. skep

skep Patron with Honors

No, Marty's been saying this type of thing for ages about Tony. Missedcabbage probably agrees with Marty though.

11. Balthasar

Balthasar Patron Meritorious

In his new video Marty says Tony Ortega defended the classified platform "backpage.com". Backpage was born out of "Village voice" in 2004 and evolved quickly into the leading sex trading platform, also facilitating child sex traffiking with it. Backpage CEO, Carl Ferrer, was facing criminal charges.

https://markrathbun.blog/2017/12/08/remini-and-backpage-tony/

12. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Wow. A new video.

Marty is back to work. :p

13. Balthasar

Balthasar Patron Meritorious

Yes, seems Marty is working for his Christmas bonus? :)

14. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

CUSTOMER REVIEW: "Wow, the cake was beyond my wildest dreams! It totally handled my charge on cakes! It was truly an Ideal Cake that created unprecedented levels of wins and we intend to buy MEST cakes from Monique for eternity, on this planet!" -B.Blowdown

Wow Billy!

I too bought one of the cakes.

What a win!

Bite after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite,after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite, after bite!

15. Gib

Gib Crusader

No worries Karen & Jeffrey, you folks are Angels and the bell has rung several times for you folks and you have earned your wings. May the force be with you!

As the little kid says in this clip 1:30 into it, that's right indeed!