Featured Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by skep, Jun 6, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    What will I shoop after Marty is old news? :unsure:

Fake-Videos.jpg
    :wink2:

PS: The pod is an homage to the pods in Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956),
    where alien pods are delivered to people's basements at night and in the morning
    the people are fully transformed into alien-thinking and behaving beings. A terrifying
    and well made movie, which still holds up to this day.

In Santa Mira, California, Dr. Miles Bennell (Kevin McCarthy) is baffled when all his patients
    come to him with the same complaint: their loved ones seem to have been replaced by emotionless
    impostors
    . Despite others' dismissive denials, Dr. Bennell, his former girlfriend Becky and his friend
    Jack soon discover that the patients' suspicions are true: an alien species of human duplicates,
    grown from plant-like pods, is taking over the small town.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  2. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

3. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

I think Mark Rathbun was turned just prior to the court case being aborted.
    Now he's auditioning for Tommy Davis' old job, Lol!

4. I was sad too see Marty's videos on the hate site, it shot a hole in my last little bit of hope he wasn't is DM's pocket. I keep thinking about his son, they are going to have to keep him off the internet, and home school him because public schools do allow internet searches, otherwise they are going to have to be pretty creative to explain what the hell happened. Either that or keep him in CO$. I suppose they thought doing this would protect the kiddo (because CO$ would pay them off AND leave them alone). I guess that's what I hope he is doing. It still doesnt make it ok, there are hundreds/thousands of people who are standing up to CO$ and there is strength in those numbers he could have drawn from but I honestly don't think his pride would have let him admit he isn't strong enough to stand against the church and it wouldn't allow him to "one of many". In the scheme of things his production wont have an impact either way but it will be interesting to see if CO$ will make a movie/video out of this to show to public since they probably have heard rumblings about Aftermath and all of the defections etc...

5. Gib

Gib Crusader

When the kool aide drinkers start howling, you know we are winning. :happydance: (it works both ways, eh)

This time is much different then when Hubbard first wrote his version. There are too many ex's & never-ins nowadays who know the truth and won't STFU and won't move along, the internet has given freedom of speech, ease to research, etc.

Marty's videos are useless, they will never convince or persuade. Even if they are intended for still-ins, they will create doubt and curiosity, which will result into research eventually, and just a matter of time.

Constant repetition of the truth by ex's works the same way Hubbard and DM use of constant repetition, it works both ways, except truth is on the ex's side, after all we experienced the road to hell and back and nobody can convince me to reconsider, LOL, and I think I speak for others as well.

Repetition of "old" stories is new NEWS to those still in, it was for me back in 2012 when I got the Debbie Cook email and started researching. Introducing these new NEWS stories will open the eyes to those still in, provided they take a look around their org or mission or SO org, and see there are no new members and people fading away, numbers dwindling. The sheeple effect of getting us in and to believe, also works in the opposite direction.

What's the truth Marty?

No clears, no OT's, no soul astronauts. No OT levels above the so called "truth revealed" OT8, it's all bullshit.

6. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

:laugh:

Hey, you guys out there with kids.

Explain how easy that is.

7. I have kids...lol I KNOW its a loosing battle! Especially when they visit grandma and have to show her how to "use the google". Now I say "the google" and it drives them NUTS which is, of course a Parental WIN!!

8. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

He can look forward to inspirational and highly intellectually stimulating Missmidget texts...such as:

"YS! YS! YS!"

and

"YSCOHB!"

What better use of parishioner trust, resources and money than to provide those entrusted to carry out Ron's goal with cell phones and cell plans so that spiritually enlightening adult correspondence can be shared?

9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

What a knee slap! Love it!

Especially because the two dudes closest to the TV appear to be trying to avoid a turd!

10. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

This screenshot just came across my Twitter feed. [I'm blocked by "Freedom Media Ethics" - @FreedomEthics - because they don't like my replies. Non-confront.]

I'm sure we all know who the purported "insider" is -- which is funny given the fact that he was never an "insider" with respect to Leah's project.

I am disgusted.

[​IMG]

11. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

[​IMG]

12. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

You bring up a very interesting point. Since the moment moment Rathbun dropped the lawsuit and began attacking (--his friends, allies, sponsors, whistleblowers and impeccably honest investigative journalists/authors/documentarians), I have watched every detail of his statements/posts and videos to see what he was going to SAY or NOT SAY about the "technology" of Scientology.

Anyone following this epic meltdown, even casually, recalls that during the last phase of his Indie Blog, Rathbun ramped up the trash talk about Scientology's auditing and ethics tech. Then, as his horrified Indie audience watched, he began (gasp!) trashing L. Ron Hubbard himself! Thus was the crown of infallibility passed (by Rathbun's own hands) from the Commodore to himself!

The only flaw that I can see is that, by provenance and historical precedent, the unexcelled rank of "INFALLIBLE" must be exclusively be borne by big beings whose title begins with the letter "C".

COMMODORE

COB

MARTY

See the outpoint? LOL

I have often thought of trying to come up with a suitable rank and altitudinous status for Rathbun. Once (briefly) I thought of promoting him to Captain Rathbun, but then quickly remembered that COB has an auxiliary rank within the Sea Org of Captain (when it's handy for him to invoke, but never in a courtroom). I may need some real help on this one. . .but to show that I am at least trying, let me begin the listing:

LISTING & NULLING

WHO/WHAT IS A SUFFICIENTLY IMPRESSIVE & DISTINGUISHED
    RANK (BEGINNING WITH "C") FOR A CULT WARRIOR, FAIR GAMER
    AND DEAD AGENT-ER AS FANATICALLY LAME AS THE WORLD'S
    MOST INFALLIBLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AUTHORITY ON
    SCIENTOLOGY, MARTY RATHBUN?

Cadet Rathbun?

Centurion Rathbun?

Commissar Rathbun?

Corporal Rathbun?

Colonel Rathbun?

Commander Rathbun?

Corpsman Rathbun?

Comrade Rathbun?

ummmm...

(You are losing the plot, Hoaxie, get to the friggin' point already, wouldya?!)​

Yeah, okay, I'll stop the L&N, here's the point. Since Comrade Rathbun started dead-agenting anyone who told the truth about Scientology, I have waited for ANY CLUE WHATSOEVER on whether he would comment for or against the subject of Clear, OT and the tech itself.

Remarkably, he has studiously AVOIDED that core subject entirely, always rhetorically tiptoeing around that mine field so as not to set off any explosions.

He has steadfastly maintained a bizarre balancing act that awkwardly teetered between ambiguity, avoidance & equivocation.

That's the biggest TELL in of all in this ugly mess. He refuses to ever comment on the subject of Scientology itself!

Rathbun's restraints only permit him to spew an ever increasing stream of projectile Ad Hominem. In so doing, he humiliates himself as well as his intended targets. Why would someone whore themselves out like that?

FREE CLUE: It also begins with the letter C. A four-letter word, the last two letters of which are "SH".

13. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

.."either be screened pink or start with "Ad". All the other high profile church enemies still have these. These are paid ads, and they're not cheap "

IRS classifies this as tax exempt charity expenditures?

14. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

He must have taken it off. Why? Coz there were too many rock slams..on the meter. However, now that the ring is off, the meter has been send for Gold Certification cause it is still rock slamming. There must be a very evil rock_star around somewhere.

15. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I just went to the Leah Remini Aftermath dot com site.

It reads just like the David Mayo declare where Mistupid was guilty of everything Mayo was accused of.

Same thing here only not only is Mistupid guilty but Ron is, factually, guilty of every single accusation I was able to stomach.

The hiring of PIs, in it for the money, breaking up families, not attending funerals of family members.

What a sad, sad, sad little cult that ALWAYS takes the low road. Scientology, even if given a chance, always opts to take the low road. Every single time.

16. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

According to Tony Ortega the video of Mike Rinder praising Marty is from a home video of Marty's wedding.

http://tonyortega.org/2017/06/26/sc...ments-through-drug-free-campaigns/#more-40921

17. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

FIVE (5) SIMPLE TESTS TO KNOW WHO IS THE
    METTREYYA & WHO IS THE BETRAYYA
    IN THIS MIKE & MARTY
    MUDSLINGING
    MESS

1. Betrayya has neurotic blinks, nervous tics, stammering, stuttering & weird-ass facial contortions from convoluted lying.

2. Mettreyya looks quite calm, pleasant and normal while they speak the Zen-simple truth. And their statements are easily verifiable.

3. When Betrayya releases daily video briefings filled with ad hom generalities, the internet erupts with dozens of independent credible whistleblowers who contradict the unsupported dead-agenting with something helpful called eyewitness facts.

4. Only one (1) of them has already been brutally debunked by---themselves (in their own blog archives which contradicts virtually everything they are now claiming). That would be the one that once upon a time claimed to be a messianic messenger of Ron, self-appointing themselves as the infallible king of KSW "Indie" Scientologists.

5. The maniacal one pretends it is normal to viciously attack every friend, ally, supporter, sponsor and victim they ever had. In fact, they think all this is quite charming and amusing--judging by how they punctuate their hate-filled rants with sinister snickering & smirking.

18. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

Conqueror Marty clearly feels coldly contemptuous about being called out as a cash cow.

19. rickybobby

rickybobby Hostess of the Internet

Thanks for the links. I just rewatched these, and you are dead on. The difference is noticeable. Stressed, fidgety, searching for words. I also noticed in this last video that he is now referring to his former friends as "Rinder" and "Remini" rather than "Leah" and "Mike."

20. rickybobby

rickybobby Hostess of the Internet

Now I've gone down the rabbit hole. I just rewatched part 2 of his deposition, and some of what he says looks very different to me this time around, given what he is doing now. Stunning.

https://youtu.be/KSk7wyKZjQU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.