Marty: The Scientology ‘Why’ Trap

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 16, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Marty: The Scientology ‘Why’ Trap
    https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/the-scientology-why-trap/

Excerpt:

2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

part 2

3. CommunicatorIC

I do like this passage:

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

[​IMG]

5. CommunicatorIC

Notice Marty describes them as "former Scientologists," and not as Independent Scientlogists, non-COS Scientologists, Freezoners, etc.

It appears Marty may now be practicing a form of exit counseling and/or post-traumatic, post-taucultic counseling.

6. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

aw comon, say the WORD, go ahead, - Marty is an apprentice

DEPROGRAMMER

and this is a very good thing...

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Soon we will have "the precious" back in the US , Good old Gerry Armstrong

[video=youtube;F2X0-XvJclo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2X0-XvJclo[/video]

8. Gib

Gib Crusader

:thumbsup:

9. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

Please note: The word "why" does not occur in ANY Scientology process at any level. It is an ADMIN concept - hunting for "The Why" - and is a fruitless exercise because there is never a single big WHY, always multiple smaller ones.

In processing, the question "why" introverts the preclear without directing his attention anywhere, and so it is a totally invalid question.

Anybody trying to get another to figure out Why this or that is seeking to introvert him/her and is SUPRESSIVE. (Call by my place to collect your golden-rod)

10. Student of Trinity

Student of Trinity Silver Meritorious Patron

If Rathbun still takes Russell Targ and Fritjof Capra as gurus, then he may just be evolving into a common or garden flake. But I suppose adding one more of those can't do so much harm.

11. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I understand what you are saying but that is not actually true.

The concept of "why" abounds in Scientology at all levels.

It is, per the Auditor's Code the single most effective process in Scientology. Listing and Nulling to find the "item" (Why).

It exists in Listing and Nulling to find what went wrong so it (the "item"; i.e. "why") can be blown or otherwise "inserted in the brackets" and run out.

There is "why finding" all over the joint, such as Study Rundowns, Green Form handlings of "Resistive Cases" (L&N for the "why" that the person has a hidden standard with "What would have to happen for you to know that Scientology worked?"; or L&N to find the "why" if the question reads on "Committing Continuous PT Overts" with the listing question "What are you trying to prevent?"; et al…)

Why finding in session has been an essential and integral part of the "tech" since the 1960s. It is just called something else.

The Grade Chart itself is a "Why".

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  12. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

No. You find the Who or the What. NEVER a Why.

As above - Who or What or Where or When are all OK to use. "Why" cae NEVER be used. It introverts without directing the precear's attention anywher in order to find an item or anything which could even be itsa'd, it can only be whats'it'd.

To cramming with you.

With all of these you are using the word 'why' as a general descriptor. It is not used in any of those actions as part of a question asked of the preclear or student.

Read my original post. 'Why' can certainly be used in normal language and as a general descriptor for an activity. It can never ever be used as part of an auditing command directed to a preclear. It should never be used even in coffee-shop auditing. It introverts withou directign where the answer is to be found and so disperses attention.

13. Gib

Gib Crusader

all this why, who & where

is based on a "clear" and "OT'.

You got one?