Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

The stupid in these postings are something else.

DNA fact is that ancient Egyptians were europeans and European hybrids. They weren't black.

There hasn't ever been anything in comparison civilization-wise in South Saharan Africa.

There's ample black historians/anthropologists that destroy the African centric memes that these people espouse.

Islam is the religion of slaves, slavery and slave makers and so is Scientology.

2. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

They want bodies in the shop: but they only have a handful of trained auditors ...except for entry level dianetic's auditors..
    they are involved In Body Routing..

they NOI can't train them... So the CoS trains them..Gifts of a few Free basic Books.. they could well be getting a few more out of a SCN Morgue.
    Dianetically Speaking!!! has 1860 bodies in the shop...not a very big field of Laborers and other dianetic auditors...

see a lot more going in for a pts/sp course....that should shake up a the resistance a little when they start disconnecting..

Tony Muhammad Anti Psych series Is making the rounds..Tony Muhammad is after the FSM cash and pulling people down the rabbit hole.

[​IMG]
    there Is a video of this:

when they start writing more knowledge reports : and start declaring members watch out...

who knows how they will handle ethics...

the CoS will reap some dirt off the notes they keep on the NoI members they audit and train...

Louis Is 86..and his health Is becoming an issue.. slowing down his appearances...

there will be a bump in the road around the corner...have copious amounts of popcorn In supply..

the Chicago Ideal Morgue drags on ...Farrakhan's Chicago group will over run the place if it ever opens...like they did in Inglewood...

Detroit will be another place the NoI will take over the space.. if they can ever finish the place..

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  3. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

May I ask, do you have any evidence that the Nation of Islam has "over run" the Church of Scientology of Inglewood? My understanding is completely the opposite. Indeed, I'm not aware of any NOI members being on staff at the COS of Inglewood. While it is true that Nation of Islam has held some events at the Church of Scientology of Inglewood Community Center in the past, my perception is that is has been months, if not years, since even that has taken place. All recent Los Angeles NOI events I'm aware of have taken place at Muhammad Mosque No. 27.

Further, Tony Muhammad and other Los Angeles NOI opinion leaders do their Scientology services at the Celebrity Centre, not Inglewood.

Am I missing something?

4. triumph

there are NOI on staff at Inglewood..
    Reamus Muhammad was trained at flag...hes on staff..

Reamus Muhammad was going to train to open a mission... there Is audio of LF introducing him, and talking about his training at flag..

Reamus Is still on staff at Inglewood CC..

https://www.facebook.com/reamus.muhammad.7
    they have a group of about 12 to 20 that are on staff of have been,...

they still Run weekly meetings in the Community Center.."United Hood Nation" has something weekly..and they still organize UP Fest out of there.
    believers and Laborers still train in Inglewood. and they regularly attend Scientology related events ...still involved in occasional Disaster training..out of Inglewood...

[​IMG]
    United hood Nations also does a monthly “Pathway to Prosperity” job fair there...

Scientology Is backing all those Gang summits.. for Tony Muhammad..

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

Correct me if I'm wrong....but I think Scientology prohibits any sort of "specialized diet."

I would think that as some of these NOI folks start to listen to tapes and read actual LRH stuff that they would come up against many such thing such as the above that just don't mess with what they were taught and believe in...regarding Islam.

Edited: But then again...many in the Cult just brush stuff under the carpet that bugs them and keep on going...

6. triumph

Reamus Muhammad in the Craptastic hip hop video @ 3:43

7. CommunicatorIC

Thanks for the information. I respectfully disagree that, even assuming everything you say is correct and is interpreted in the broadest reasonable way, it amounts to the Church of Scientology of Inglewood being "over run" by the Nation of Islam. Even conceding everything you say, it appears the Church of Scientology is still firmly in charge.

In addition:

You say, "they have a group of about 12 to 20 that are on staff of have been,..." I assume you meant to say, "OR have been." Don't get me wrong, that is VERY important. I just don't think it alone qualifies as the COS of Inglewood being "over run" by the NOI. Plus, if you meant "OR have been," it leaves open the number currently on staff.

While I may certainly be wrong, I don't think United Hood Nation is owned or controlled by the NOI. I really think it is owned (e.g., the intellectual property) and controlled by the COS. Like I said, I could be wrong.

8. CommunicatorIC

9. triumph

MM95 Presents "You Can't Put New Wine in an Old Wine Skin" by Student Min. Tony Muhammad

speaks about the "renewal of the mind"
    was a pep speech: in St. Petersburg Fla 2014...

"renewal of the mind" Is one of the buzzwords the NOI and LF have used when they are talking about Scientology training.

10. triumph

[​IMG]
    Ebony Awakenings sounds like a breakfast cereal...

11. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018 at 1:26 AM
  12. CommunicatorIC

An update on the Universal Processing Center. As previously noted, the Universal Processing Center will offer the best of Scientology with the best of The Nation of Islam. This update says the Universal Processing Center will "function outside of, but in close and intimate communication with, the current structures of both the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1660621964036814/

[​IMG]

13. CommunicatorIC

Tweeted.

As always, retweets, quotations adding content and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/1019753709541081088

[​IMG]

14. triumph

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the address in Mitchellville MD Is Alim Muhammad's Abundant life clinic..

15. triumph

Alim has issues.....He goes by Muki..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. triumph

"City of Nine" was an early concept for reorganizing the Nation of Islam using Administration Tech when they first formed their Org Board

the Image in the center Is a "City of Nine" drawing..the videos and a web page were scrapped at some point..
    [​IMG]
    a 2010 thread on WWP Farrakhan's city of nine Ministries
    upper LH corner Is the City of Nine booklet

"Wakanda" Is the fictitious African location in Marvel Comics Black Panther

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018 at 5:43 AM
  17. triumph

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018 at 5:05 AM
  18. CommunicatorIC

19. CommunicatorIC