Message from Anonymous to OSA

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Suomynona, Mar 18, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Suomynona

Suomynona New Member

To the OSA Int staff assigned to examine this message:

RTC failed to handle the March 15th protests. They are laying the blame for this failure on members of Anonymous who have infiltrated management and staff at the RTC, CST, ASHO, and OSA. Anonymous congratulates the management of RTC for this conclusion, and we confirm that you are correct. We are already among you. Disaffected staff members are exposing the secrets of RTC to Anonymous, and we are making this information available to the entire world. This cannot be stopped, and the exposure of Scientology continues with each passing day.

The corruption of RTC has spread like a cancer that is affecting all levels of the Church of Scientology. Management is attempting to expose those on staff who have contacted Anonymous. Even now, the purges are taking place. RTC is trying to uncover those of you who are members of Anonymous, and many hard working staff are being hurt. Lower conditions. Repeated KRs. Disconnections. Sec checks. Comm Evs. And the RPF. This is what happened to Mike Rinder and Warren McShane. This has happened to many people you know, and it will happen to you. RTC is attacking everyone in site as they try and fail to uncover Anonymous. You are in danger, because RTC does not care about your dedication to KSW.

This is why Anonymous makes this offer to you:

Join us. Become Anonymous.

We are not asking you to reveal your identity to anyone. We are not asking you to attack anyone in RTC or the Church of Scientology. We want you to remain Anonymous until the time is right. We want you to spread this message to your fellow Scientologists:

THERE IS A WAY OUT.

Disloyalty to RTC is not disloyalty to LRH. Use covert methods to let staff and PCs know the time has come for RTC to be run out. The corruption of RTC will bring the Church of Scientology to ruin. Anonymous believes that all people are free to believe what they want. We are not attacking your religion. We do not want to destroy Scientology. We want the upper management of RTC to be held responsible for their crimes, their lies, their destruction of life and hope, and their manipulation and abuse of thousands of staff worldwide who want nothing more than to make the world a better place.

You can help us by being Anonymous. Find ways to tell the truth about RTC to the world. The Internet message boards have many people who want to hear from you. Do not reveal your identity, not even to other members of Anonymous. Give information, and give hope. You will find people waiting for you, who have the same objectives as you. You will find that RTC is a lie, and they cannot handle the truth.

The truth will bring about the end of RTC. This is why RTC lies. They ruin the lives of others. Thyey care not at all for those close to them. To save themselves, they will even destroy the Church of Scientology. But RTC cannot handle Anonymous, and they cannot handle you.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

With us, YOU are Legion.

There is a way out.

Join us.

2. Lovesnightsky

Lovesnightsky Silver Meritorious Patron

This is a very good message, is there a digg or reddit for it? please post it if there is.

3. Goldenrod

Goldenrod Patron with Honors

Well said, well done. It communicates.

4. Escalus

Escalus Patron Meritorious

Well..... some people "do not want to destroy Scientology".

Some do.

5. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Ditto

6. seeking4know

seeking4know Patron

Can't destroy knowledge...

It has been attempted before, the most one can do to a body of knowledge- which has been done before- is to alter it and change so it becomes unworkable and false.

THAT IS BEING DONE by the CofS...

So if we wanted Scientology destroyed we would leave it to THEM!!!

This is an effort to SAVE Scientology... i have noticed...

That is why I support Anon

Any true Scientologist should too.

MR

7. Escalus

For me it will be enough if the tax exempt status is taken down, refunds are given to people who ask for them, documented standard studies are done to verify the claims, critics can speak freely without harassment, all cases of harassment are dealt with by law enforcement and the courts of law - with any attending litigation deemed fair paid out to the victims of harassment, minors held within the confines of the group are put under the same kind of transparent and verifiable guidelines of management as any other association, the Office of Special Affairs is disbanded, the FBI and local law enforcement is allowed to investigate and prosecute any member of the OSA suspected of infringing on the constitutional rights of citizens and members, disrupted families are allowed to reconnect without prosecution and harassment done on behalf of the "church", the various front groups masquerading as "secular" organizations that are actually sponsored by Scientology are made to openly publicize that affiliation, the veracity of L. Ron Hubbard's last "known" will is determined once and for all, and all members currently held in forced detention are accounted for or released and their ability to reclaim damages from their experience is allowed to them.

I'd be happy with that.

I can deal with the specious and insidious bullshit that Scientology represents or is somehow the same as "knowledge" on my own terms, probably one on one with the myopic head cases wobbling around who still think of it as some kind of panacea for what ails ya.

No need to legislate that. Most people know crap when they see it.

8. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Excellent post Escalus! :clap: :clap: :clap:

9. Escalus

:coolwink: Not exactly covert hostility now is it? :whistling:

10. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

11. seeking4know

seeking4know Patron

Escalus,

Yes knowledge, you dont have to agree either...

To each its own, right?

MR

12. Escalus

OK, seeking, you can have faith that this methodology works. But until the claims of the benefits are clearly stated and there is clinical evidence that it is doing what it is claiming to do for the reasons it claims to be doing them faith is what it remains - which I have no problems with. I want to see evidence of rising IQs and people free of disease.

In fact what I'd really like to see is returning OTs. The first generation of OTs is dying (somehow) and what I want to see is some child to step up to the mic pretty soon and tell me who he was last time at bat. Since to be an operating thetan this should be easy - unless that's not a claim any more.

Everybody has a right to believe in their faith. But if you make specific claims as Scientology has in the past there has to be some kind of demonstrable evidence. You don't have to agree with me either. But just having another viewpoint isn't proof that the viewpoint has any veracity. You could be wrong, but I'm not the one making claims about the "tech" - freezone or not. Claims demand proof. It isn't my job to prove a negative.

The "anon" who started this thread is talking about reform. In the first place nobody speaks for Anonymous. In the second place "reform" may not be allowable in the context of a fatuous "religious technology". That's this person's game. Maybe my game's a little bigger.

I'm quite sure there are people in the OSA who can pull off what the originating anon is suggesting. And maybe they should hurry, if they want to keep their precious faith. Maybe if they don't reform it gets done my way.

It's entirely their choice.

13. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

I agree with Stan*, “Scientology is just a big fat global scam.”

By the way, Stan IS NOT the reincarnation of LRH.

L Ron should be 22 now. Why doesn't he come back and kick David's ass? If he does and offers proof acceptable to me, I'll be the first in line with my checkbook and I won't be ARC broke. :omg:

*Stan Marsh(South Park)

14. seeking4know

seeking4know Patron

First of all it is S4K! (joke)

Secondly show me GOD!
    Show me levitation
    Where is Mohammad with his flying horse and all the virgins promised to the martyrs?
    Show me prove that Moses parted the red sea

mmm... show me heaven and hell...

I can tell you my IQ raised 20 points with Scientology... (Trust me if you want but my IQ is very high up there)

Not only that but I am very successful and I wasn’t before...

That is all I need- to be certain that Scientology is valuable knowledge. (RTC can go f*** itself)

MR

15. Veda

Veda Sponsor

The difficulty is that Scientology was a deceptive and abusive cult, by its founder's design, by the late 1960s/early 1970s.

"LRH" is part of the problem.

And Scientology is not really a "Church" or a "religion," but a criminal syndicate that uses the cloak of "Church," as in the "religion angle" - L. Ron Hubbard's "religion angle."

The above might be an effective message for some still inside Scientology, but that's all. And it's not a realistic message, and for the reasons noted.

It has the same drawback as arguing that the "Church" of Scientology should follow its "Creed." The "Creed" is not really a true Creed, but another "angle," used for PR display purposes.

To agree that the "Creed" IS a "Creed of the Church," tricks one into agreeing that there's a "Church" there in the first place.

Once Scientology is "hosed down" to the point of no longer being a Cult, it won't be Scientology anymore.

And, yes, I've confronted staff members and made them think, by explaining that "tech was out," and "policy wasn't being followed." I've done that in times past. And it can be effective in separating a person from current management, so it can be argued that - for some still inside - this can be effective as a short term measure, but it's not a terribly honest or realistic approach.

16. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Patron Meritorious

Actually this can be verified, you are aware of that right?

Simple use a third party acredited IQ test today post your results.

If you can verify your statement it should be reproduceable, consistantly.

If you need associations which provide widely accepted IQ tests and testing methodology I'll be more than happy to provide them for you but google will work just as well.

I await verification of your claim :thumbsup:

Until such a time as you do, I call bullshit. :eyeroll:

17. Escalus

Um, no, actually there's a very big difference here. I'm a Christian, yes, but I am willing to call it "faith". I got no proof other than my own subjective experience, and that is hardly clinical study. I can't show you God, but I've never said I could. It works for me, and I'd like it to work for you, but your path is up to you. There's a lot of definitions of "God' and we make a big mistake when we say there is only one way. In that way I'm not a Christian fundamentalist, you can be sure. I'm a progressive Christian. the modality works for me as a metaphor and examples of the "ideal scene' - and it's my job to try to model myself after it as best I can. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

The levitation part... are you asking me or you? :confused2:

I got no skin in Muhammed's (pbuh) game.

And to me the Bible is more metaphor and fable - I'm not a literalist.

And that dang SomeGuy took my IQ thingee.

The point has been made, seeking, if you were to say the things you see inside Scientology work by faith I am unmanned and have nothing to contend with you over. But that isn't what Scientology says. Scientology says it is iron clad. Iron clad. Iron clad and if you're opposed to it it isn't that you could possibly have another idea - you're only opposed to it because there's words you didn't look up or you've done things to Scientologists they almost found out about.

I can't put God into a clinical trial, my belief is more hope than anything else. I sure hope there's a heaven but I've never been there so I can't really say one way or another if it's really there.

You, on the other hand, are telling me you've lived many lives?

Ummmm...... okay.............:unsure:

18. seeking4know

seeking4know Patron

I call YOUR stuff bullshit...

I took two tests two years appart or so and that was the result... 20 points up... no reason to prove it to you.

MR

19. seeking4know

seeking4know Patron

This is from me S4K...

Tell you what Christian boy... you keep hoping... and guessing... and wishing and whatever it is that you do...

Lets agree on RTC sux and disagree on the matter of the body of Knowledge that is Scientology the subject.

I have no faith in scientology nor do i pray to LRH i know what works for ME and so i use it as much as i can.

If there is a heaven and through faith you reached your final resting place...mmm... well... then you win.

Until then lets keep attacking our common enemy, how about that?

MR

20. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Patron Meritorious

Two quick points since obviously you see no need to back up your claims. Was it the same test? Two years apart and was that test something that is acredited (an independent source, hell I'll take MENSA results). Because if it's the same test, your data points are invalid just by standard methodology. I guarantee you I can get some ones IQ to go from every day to genius if I give them the same test.

Second point, no you don't I was just pointing out that your claim of "it works based on my IQ being raised" is verifiable. That you chose to not actually examine it closely, well I'll leave that one on you.

If your statement had been "my self confidence has greatly increased", "I now communicate better", "emotionally I feel much more stable" there is no dispute. Those are subjective but the claim of IQ increase is quantifiable. That you chose not to provide stable datum for it makes it suspect.

Any ways, I think some one with such a superior intellect would see the falacy in the argument of answering a request for verification with "I call YOUR stuff bullshit...". Sorry it makes me chuckle. :p