Mexico exposing Scientology

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by Illegal Alien, Mar 20, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Illegal Alien

Illegal Alien Patron with Honors

A six page article has just been published in Mexico in the countries biggest political magazine called the "Proceso" :thumbsup:

This was put together by rafagomezd who is a member of this board and is doing a truely fantastic job at exposing the abuses of Scientology in Mexico :clap::clap:

As Scientology in Mexico is trying to get recognized as a religion for the second time. The first time some years back the Mexican Government denied it.

This article talks about the Sea Org its conditions, its history world wide and court cases against the church from France to Germany and findings from various countries warning against the dangers of Scientology. There are testimonials from people abused by the church and for someone new to scientology it is VERY informative.

Being six pages long it is a big article to translate, but I think most of us here understand what is being covered in it.

I do have a scanned version of all the pages which I have read.

Rafael is doing an awesome job in Mexico.:yes::clap::yes:

2. Mystic

Mystic Banned

Viva rafagomezd!

3. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks Illegal -- do you have a link to this article?

4. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Here 'tis http://www.proceso.com.mx/?p=301398

(I think... my Spanish is oh-so rusty!) :)

PS: I'd like to add my congratulations for a job well done to Rafa, he is a force!

5. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Goodby Goodluck

Exposed? Who wants to look at an encrusted, flagellating, enpustuled penis such as Scn? I keep hoping I've forgotten how to spell it let alone smell it. :happydance:

6. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Quick google translate!:

7. Illegal Alien

Thanks for that translation.
    That is just over one of the pages that was published. The other pages I have on a download not sure if google translations will work will play around and see if I can get them up here.

8. rafagomezd

rafagomezd Patron

Thank you very much all for your words, this was a full 3 months job, is not me all the credit the reporter Juan Pablo Proal M. is a news reporter who likes the truth about the things he usually mention. We got at least eight full testimonies of x-scn telling with their own name what they went thru inside Scn Chrch.
    I really hope exposing all this with full names will bring more people out to speak out, Latinamerica is a expansion playgrownd for Scn where really good people is being used just because they believed once they could do something about improving Earth's condition.
    Besides a very stupid campaign OSA is trying to push on me as even being paid by the pharmaceutical companies and claims I am the leader of Anonymous (lol? I could even invent some more creative stuff...).
    OSA tried to push that on BBC WorldWide so my name was on every single news two weeks ago, now I am handling the black PR campaign and with this kind of magazines that will be established for good.

Thank you all for the gz's about this, for sure I really want everybody to understand on Mexico and Southamerica what is the real deal with this church and offering a space for every single person who is willing to speak out is a way to preserve on written the memory about the handlings of this especific "church".

Cya later and thanks : )

Rafael Gómez.
    rafagomezd@gmail.com / http://www.asesor.xscientology.com

9. mnql1

mnql1 Patron Meritorious

Here is what the print version looks like:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Awesome stuff Mexico! And yay Rafa and company, y'all rock!
    It is very pleasing to see the awareness level rising in latin-american countries and that there are very brave reporters willing to tackle such a large subject at, I am sure, a good deal of personal risk. Hopefully more gov'ts take heed of the warnings as well and support those exposing this vile and corrupt cult (as well as others in general).

:cheers:

11. Illegal Alien

12. namaste

namaste Silver Meritorious Patron

Excellent work on exposing this sinister cult. :clap: :thumbsup: