Moscow police search scientology [Taganskaya Street]

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by Lermanet_com, Oct 6, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=8784

Image of facility: [​IMG]

Video Youtube:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/v/jyI_YJeO9PY[/video]
    Pleasant for this old litigant, having been raided by these *holes;
    to watch the locked doors being broken down with sledge hammers an prybars...
    What goes around comes around, Miscavige...

Video: Source
    [video]http://www.ntv.ru/novosti/241333/[/video]

And from my proposed top 25 submitted to Mr Ortega, a copy of which was posted here on ESMB on 20 sept:

#15 President Vladimir Putin, The FSB, and the Russian Orthodox Church

2. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

Wow, I didn't understand a single word (except "extremist"), but it was utterly engrossing. I almost felt sad for the poor scios, they probably thought that the dark days of communist suppression have returned. Somebody wake them up, please.

3. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

After the 1995 search of my home at 9:30 on a saturday morning, I thoughly enjoyed watching those sledge hammers wail.. here is 15 minutes of my saturday morning raid BY scientology. What goes around comes around Miscavige!

[video=youtube;DhqdQp54ADU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhqdQp54ADU[/video]

after everything the russian people have had to endure, from Hitler's army in St Petersburg, to Stalin himself, they do not deserve to be exploited by ilk such as $cientology.

Watching the doors being broken down made me smile, a perfect ideal org video tour!

4. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

I am speechless.

Well, almost. :)

Those poor Scientologists, having the sanctity of their church violated. All those doors smashed down and books and DVDs seized. Oh, the humanity!

What could they have possibly done to pull this in? Oh, wait…

Arnie, I imagine that you must have a bit of difficulty keeping the grin off your face.

Just shows you though – Karma is a bitch!

Axiom142

5. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

Don't they have OTs in Russia? They should have channeled their intention into the SWAT guys to make them put down their hammers. And this after the newly minted OT8 brought down not just the Berlin Wall but dissolved the communist empire as well. They free Russia and this is what they get in return? NO good deed goes unpunished. :wink2:

6. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Hi Arnie:

Can you post each and every single name of the people that were involved in this raid and whatever happened to them?

I know that you have your own website, blog, etc and that you have posted about the abuses at exhaustion, however, in a new unit of time for us ESMB readers, just on this video, it would be intereting to know whatever happened for example with Warrren McShane and the other guy I forgot his name, the one who went running downstairs.

What about the guy with the vintage camera from the 50s'...who is he?

Or if you have a link please then post it here.

I noticed that Marty's 'hero' Earle Cooley, was part of the raid, and even his comadre Helena Kobrin participated...wow!

Thanks.

7. Mystic

Mystic Banned

Congratulations, Arnie, for not grabbing a claymore and whacking.

8. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

9. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

Cast of players:

Earle C Cooley ( he was on the couch, when my neighbor, a fireman, arrived with his video cam he left..)

Warren McShane - President of RTC
    Helena Kobrin
    something Sanborn one of camera dudes
    Alan C Cartwright - RTC
    Jim Settle - supposed independent computer guy from Inet, may have been a secret clam...
    something Tencate another guy from inet
    Camera dude on lawn (no name)
    Sue Taylor OSA DSA DC and Sylvia Stanard

There is a page of pictures here with some names and one guy with beard in basement Ive never ID'd

http://www.Lermanet.com/cos/raid.html
    and
    http://www.Lermanet.com/cos/raid2.html

10. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Now, if the authorities would only do this at Int, Flag, CC, Big Blue and all the rest of the Idle Orgs and Scamology buildings around the planet.

I don't really like all this destruction and violence, but it sure would put a crimp in their style and maybe scare the sh*t out of Miss Cabbage.

11. Vittorio

Vittorio Patron Meritorious

I have mixed feelings about this, simply as it's from the Russian state. Knowing that Jewish people and homosexuals have a very hard time in Russia and with the awful allegations against the state for the way it falsely imprisons people, it looks to me that the people raiding the building don't seem to be looking for anything in particular.

Am I right when I say that I recall Scientology having some major win in Russia in recent years? being accepted as a religion for the first time or something along those lines?

12. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

I don't support this. This is not the kind of world that I want.

13. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

And I do not support scientology acting as if it is above the law of the land and can ignore any court order and do as they think best. That is a world scn wants.

I'm all for the arrogant bastards following the laws where they chose to operate.

Good on the Russians for having the balls to back their law.
    Just don't expect that kind of standing up from our liberal Americans!

Why should scientology NOT obey the law... explain THAT world...please!

14. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

A good day for you Arnie..:biggrin:

France , Germany, Israel, and more from Russia.

wait for the religious discrimination card

Miscavige is getting gang banged 6 ways a day.

How long can someone hold up to that.

15. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

You are right. This is wrong, plain and simple. If we want this kind of world, well, we're just as bad as the C of S.

16. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

The law is not necessarily right. Why shouldn't people be able to make their own decisions about what they read? The law might say that homosexuals should be imprisoned. The law has hung seven and eight year old children for petty theft in Britain.

If the law does not accord with individual liberty then it is bad law and should not be supported. Why is it wrong to do to Arnie, but ok to do to someone else? Well, I have seen those armed Russian guards in person, and I don't think it's acceptable to do that to people just because they sell stories about galactic alien emperors.

17. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

It was wrong to do to Arnie. Dead wrong. And...it is still wrong.

18. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Yes, it was terribly wrong to do to Arnie.

19. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Who says its about galactic alien emperors?

20. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

No Arnie should not have been raided, or Dennis Erlich, or Emma, or any of the others who had bogus search warrants issued and executed on them. Big wealthy "church" with walls of lawyers, PIs, & bribes against individual citizens.

There are "bad laws" that should be changed, i agree. That is what courts are for.
    The C o $ is rather well known for having deep pockets and loving litigation - and now they just flaunt the law and do as they please? They could AFFORD the best lawyers in the world and chose to just see themselves above the law.

I've enjoyed trading posts with you but when you post something like "just because they sell stories about galactic alien emperors " and seem to want to represent that as scientology and what it does ?, uh, all I can do is say nice chatting with you & bye-bye.

Those who want to defend the C o $ acting in defiance of the law are entitled to do that.
    Send 'em some money for their defense !