New COS Detective Hat; COS contacts ex Scientologist after 40 years

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Kha Khan, Jun 24, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

Church of Scientology contacts Ex-Scientologist after 40 years.
    The New Church of Scientology Detective Hat.

From Leaving Scientology: Never Gonna Give You Up :
    WWP Thread: New COS Detective Hat; COS contacts ex Scientologist after 40 years

/

2. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

The orgs are introverting. Cannot get new people. Trawl through files instead. Introversion causes lack of perception and stupidity. Cannot see that they are creating big "ARC BREAKS" with people who thought they were out of the clutches of the cult. Don't get it that these inactive files are full of people who, because they *did* have some connection with the cult, now listen and watch and read *very* carefully on all the "entheta" out there about scio. They are on web boards. The COS are trying to pull in their *enemies*.
    More footbulletry. The ones in the org who work on this "ARC" project are going to get an earful and need "destimulating". But no auditors left to do it.:bigcry:

3. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Yep, they contacted me on the phone after being out for 34 years.
    I told them on no uncertain terms, "NO!". Don't call and don't send me anything.

Now, I get publications from them in the mail: ASHO, IAS Admin, 2 DVDs, Advance! mag, Scientology News tabloid, and the Complete Materials Guide Chart.

What part of "NO" don't they understand?

4. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Take the a magazine label and tape it to a box. Fill the box with bricks. Mark RETURN TO SENDER on the box. They'll get the message.

5. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

Smells of DESPERATION? :confused2::eyeroll:

Opter

6. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Gues they think the deeper they can introvert someone (by repeatedly contacting/trying to recover), then turn inside out and be extroverted again?

God I'm sooo HAPPY I'm no longer there (I was a div 6'er!!). I'da been put on Call-In, with phone super-glued to my ear! (As I bet EVERY POST at my former org (EVERY org) IS doing RIGHT NOW! :yes:) :eyeroll:

7. Lee_from_phx

Lee_from_phx Patron with Honors

The cult is doing this because EVERYBODY (how sp of me...) knows that $cientology is an intellectually and morally bankrupt scam.

Used to be that the cult kept a low enough profile in society that there were people out there who didn't know anything about them, or had only vaguely heard of them.

No more.

Today $cientology is a walking punch line. Everyone has heard about it, and everything that's been heard is bad. Not just a little bad either, but bug-fuck crazy satanic serial killer on crystal meth bad.

Scientology makes the moonies look positively normal by comparison!

So they're doing the only thing they can do: Go after the very same people who once fell for their bullshit in the past.

Now let me remind everyone of why this is NOT a bad thing:

IT COSTS THE CULT MONEY

All those promo pieces that they mail out cost $$$$$$. Every dollar that they spend trying to sell their crap to someone who will never buy it is money they can't spend being the bastards that they are.

I INTENTIONALLY give feeble sums of money to various Left-Tard groups like the ACLU from time to time because it makes them spend money to send me promo. Even better, these guys will actually forward my name and address to OTHER marxist asshat front groups who will then spend their own money sending me THEIR stuff.

As a Tea Party Libertarian/Conservative, there is nothing they could send me that would ever convince me to join their ranks. But they don't know that. I'm costing them money every freaking month. It also allows me to keep something of a closer eye on the crazies.

So all you ex-scientologists out there should keep this in mind when the cult starts sending you promo. Just throw it away. Don't get upset. Remember that the cult just spend money and got no return on it. When you complain to them and convince them to stop sending you crap, you're doing them a favor. That promo grunt will just send that promo to someone else to fill his quota, and that other person might not be so inoculated against the cult's evil as you are. By silently tossing that promo instead of complaining, you might be saving someone from the very same fate you once escaped from yourself.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  8. AnonSunshine

AnonSunshine Patron with Honors

I must tell you that 5 different people in Flag contacted me to come back last year, after 7 years away.
    I told them that I was no longer a Scientologist.
    That I did not believe in it. Well, they did not accept that, and told me that they understood me and want to acknowledge me, because the Tech was faulty, that now with the Basics, I would be very happy, and progress in the Bridge.
    I felt that they did not understand me - I left ARC broken with many registration cycles, invalidation of my case level, training level, demands to repeat courses, and I hit the internet, and the rest is history!!! Then, I started to tell them that their severance pay when they leave the Sea Org would be $500.00 regardless of how many of years of service, that the staff was forced to make abortions, that David Miscarriage has a lifestyle of the rich and famous with personal trainer, hairdresser, cook who travels with him in private planes, and that DM has several motorcycles, luxury cars, etc... I told them that LRH was a con man, and that I knew enough to keep me away for many lifetimes over and over again.
    I repeated the action so many times, that they never called me again.
    If they call me again, I will tell again every thing that I know, perhaps some staff will wake up.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  9. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:goodposting: lee! And I guess scn just loves to line the trashcans and dumpsters of the planet. How wasteful and un-green of them!!

10. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

They've been tracking down people for the last few years. Found me about 15years after I'd left. They use lists of current addresses, phone numbers and email addys which they pay for if they have to, such as http://peoplefinders.com

11. Mystic

Mystic Banned

After some 28 years they contacted me by phone. Twice!

I was nice the first phone call.

The second phone call (attempting to push off "The Basics") I told the female voice to take all of scientology and stick it up hubbard's ass.

No third call.

This was about 18 months ago.

12. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Many of those people were never Scientologists to begin with. That is the problem with thier whole membership stat. Anyone in CF is considered a member. Whether they just bought a book, or took a basic course and never went back. It is a big FALSE REPORT.

13. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Again remember skip tracing software that can be bought for $20
    is easily available and can follow people, in the US at least, by
    social security no.

14. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

if you tell them "No" or "You're not interested" or "Don'tsend me anything or call" etc. You fall into the category of "Ask off". That means they write a little note in your folder but you still remain in CF and someone will at some point try to contact you.

If you write them an ugly nasty letter about how bad they are and they're just a space alien cult then you will be categorized as "Entheta Letter Deadfile" you will be taken out of CF and put in the HCO Deadfiles.

If they still contact you after that, take a win, they're beyond desperate.

15. mate

mate Patron Meritorious

Well, when they tracked me down, they sent me a Cease and Desist letter.

David.

16. Rudabaga

Rudabaga Patron

it's a really good point, i agree. let them spend the money sending you crap. of course, i disagree on the ACLU slam as i am a proud supporter of the bill of rights and defending it...but i also allow right wing organizations to leave me on their lists so they waste money on it. i think we are canceling each other out. :)

17. hartley

hartley Patron with Honors

There are two forces at work here.

The first is the distorted worldview that many religious people have. It tells them that they are Right and that God is on their side. All they have to do is to Evangelise, and God will miraculously bring the sheep in to the fold. They don't have to learn any skills, think for themselves, do anything difficult.
    It doesn't work! So they are given a story that explains why it isn't working - it's the Devil! It's Xenu! It's the Commies, the New World Order, it's important IBPs (Imaginary Bad People) who by opposing them prove that they are Important Good People.

The other force comes from the CoS being a high pressure sales scam. "Make money, make more money" as LRH said, forget anything long term, forget Clearing the Planet, just lie, cheat and steal money from people. This is predicated, as all scams are, on there being an endless supply of gullible marks.

Put the two together, and you get mad salespersons that any double glazing company would be glad to hire.

Finally, the extra ingedient to the witches brew that is killing the cult is publicity. The fanatics genuinely believe that publicity is good for Scientology, but totally fail to see that it is of much greater benefit to their totally insignificant but strangely scary enemies.
    The same contradictory attitute can be seen in their best known members, the Hollywood stars. 'Personalities' crave good publicity, but moan and sue when it reveals that they are just ordinary mortals.

18. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Yes, if they have the numbers. Ex staff and SO are especially vulnerable between Life Histories and fillling out W-4 tax withholding forms ( and claiming exempt) for the meager pay one received.

19. 3rdman

3rdman Patron

I wonder how much money they are spending to accomplish this and sending you guys free stuff? Must be expensive to waist their time, heh.

20. JBTrendy

JBTrendy Patron with Honors

"Trend Setter" stolen by the Cof$ from ME JbTrendy

He Kah Khan Man can you beleive it? They dared naming theyr "F" detective program out of the concept I evolved this winter.

Have they lost there mind?

They know very well who I am and they are coming on my lines in a totally unexpected way.

This Passadena Pilot pg is total reverse Mngt and volonteers are out after us.

No worry I am here to set it up and Trendism is on its way with Trendsetters doing it theyr ways.

What are we here for after all?

Play the game called life and who are they to steal the concept out from me for a police type of activity?

Are they looking for my Expressionit Vitality? Are they following me?

I tell you COB ows me a cash cow mobility.

What a suck of energy.

Make us weak to become OT.

I was X already before I joined the Team

XOTX I can be since I'm free from CSI attempt to monopolize and wipe out Scientology.

I'm not part of that strategy unless they have cognited me.

Help me God I'm not crazy.

Please bless me this is my feist today...

En Français c'est aujourd'hui la Saint Jean-Baptiste dans la tradition des Feux de la Saint Jean fêtant le Solstice d'été.

Le jour le plus long de l'année.

L'apex. Jean, Jeans, Gens, Genders...

Jean-Baptiste Trendy

:happydance::happydance::happydance: