NEW Independent Scientology Podcast: Scientology Outside The Church

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. CommunicatorIC

PODCAST: Independent Scientology Outside of the Church: Mark Shreffler - Part 1, by the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains.

This is the first podcast by the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains in six years. I suspect we have Reza Aslan to thank for the resurrection of the Scientology Outside the Church Podcast.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/scient...4/12/an-evening-with-mark-shreffler--part-one

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Scientology Outside of the Church presents “An Evening with Mark Shreffler” Part One where we discuss his early days in the church, communication, and his participation on the TRs Pilot.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Against my better judgment, I decided to try to listen to at least the first minute or two of that interview. The reason I didn't want to is that listening to a die-hard Scientologist lecturing about technology that doesn't work is always guaranteed to revive all of the "evil purposes" that I erased in auditing, LOL.

So, I went to the blog's website. . .

But within 2 seconds I stopped dead in my tracks. I could not get past the blog's banner logo at the top of the page.

[​IMG]

"THE WORK IS FREE, KEEP IT SO."

Seriously, how insane is that?

For purposes of Truth In Advertising, I would revise the copy to read:

"THE SIDEWALK STRESS TEST IS FREE--
    THE REST OF THE 'WORK' THAT'S 'FREE'
    COSTS YOU OVER $500,000"

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  4. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

advorg.jpg
    :wink2:

5. CommunicatorIC

PODCAST: Independent Scientology Outside of the Church: Mark Shreffler - Part 2, by the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains.

This is the first podcast by the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains in six years. I suspect we have Reza Aslan to thank for the resurrection of the Scientology Outside the Church Podcast.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/scient...4/12/an-evening-with-mark-shreffler--part-two

Scientology Outside of the Church presents “An Evening with Mark Shreffler” Part Two - Mark describes Scientology in the 1970s through 2000s, covering FSM policy alteration in 76' to the infamous mission holders conference in 1982, along with his observations regarding the current state of the church. He also talks about disseminating and conducting workshops.

6. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Does he talk about the infamous means of torturing small kids and their parents, aboard the Apollo ship, under LRH full command ???

7. PeterPier

PeterPier Patron

Hilarious! The first act was to "squirrel" Hisself's Grade Chart by adding back in the "original" OT levels after He removed them and replaced with N.U.T.S.

Just goes to show ya that clams are all nuts.

8. PeterPier

PeterPier Patron

CommunicatorIC,

Is this thing run by the same nutty clam that wanted to challenge the TMs by asserting that they had become generic a la Bayer's Aspirin TM? I remember some ex-GO criminal atty about 1 1/2 years ago proposing that preposterous line of legal attack against the cult..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  9. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Patron

Please post documentation to support this claim that Ron Hubbard ordered those OT Levels removed "original" OT Levels removed from the Grade Chart. You will have to do better than merely posting some else's say-so.

LRH ED 301 INT 17 Dec 1978 Ron's Journal 30 "The Year of Lightning Fast New Tech" has the same line-up as this FICoS grade chart.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

10. PeterPier

PeterPier Patron

The LRH HCOB that was the Grade Chart that had NOTS replacing those other levels. Every person in at the time saw it posted as the Grade Chart.
    :duh:

p.s. How can someone be an "Independent" member of a cult?

11. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

The same way someone can be a Christian and independent of the
    Catholic church and other Christan Churches of their choice.

12. PeterPier

PeterPier Patron

Hmm. I don't know about that as an analogy. Must get pretty boring being psycho all by oneself though.

13. CommunicatorIC

PODCAST: Independent Scientology Outside of the Church: Mark Shreffler - Part 3, by the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/scient...6/an-evening-with-mark-shreffler---part-three

Scientology Outside of the Church presents “An Evening with Mark Shreffler” Part Three. In THIS segment, we tackle the OCA personality test, how it was altered by the Church, and the ramifications of those alterations. Mark explains WHY this may have happened, as well as what he has done to remedy this in the field.

14. CommunicatorIC

PODCAST: Independent Scientology Outside of the Church: Mark Shreffler - Part 4, by the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/scient.../19/an-evening-with-mark-shreffler--part-four

Scientology Outside of the Church presents “An Evening with Mark Shreffler” Part Four where we cover ETHICS! Mark compares and contrasts the original application of ethics to their misuse in more recent years, and explains the importance of correctly using this technology across a variety of dynamics. We found this data fascinating.

15. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Just listened to the earlier part of "Part Four/Ethics." This guy is delusional or a BSer or both.

There are many hundreds, probably thousands, of SP Declares from the 1960s and 1970s that look a lot like this one.

[​IMG]

It's amazing that totally dishonest PR "explanations" for "Scientology Ethics" can still find an audience.

16. HelluvaHoax!

But, no, no, no, no, no! Seventy-five million times NO!

How many times do we Indie Scientologists have to r-factor you SPs about how KSW1 would have prevented LRH from ever approving any tech that didn't work!

1 KSW - "Keeping Syllogisms Working":

- Ron's tech always works.
    - OT levels didn't work
    - Therefore squirrels issued the fake grade chart.​

17. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

ANSWER: By using the identical supernaturally miraculous OT power that Ron's upper bridge endows one with. Imagination.

18. CommunicatorIC

Veda's response to the AO Great Plains Independent Scientology / ScientologyOTC podcast on Scientology Ethics has been tweeted.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/854885465287045121

[​IMG]

19. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I take it that by the red underlining of the Fair Game Law, that this is supposed to show that "Ethics tech was out," etc.

The practice of Fair Game was never discontinued. The 1968 "cancellation" was a PR action - a ruse.

[​IMG]

The practice of Fair Game was reaffirmed on the same day that public use of the term was forbidden for Public Relations purposes.

Most SP Declares after late 1968 didn't include the term "Fair Game." However, this SP Declare, minus the words "Fair Game," is similar to many others from that period.

Read HCOPL 23 December 1965, Suppressive Acts, again.

Better yet, read the original issue from 7 March 1965 that advocates murder and arson.

This is how Hubbard designed Scientology. It helps no one to be in denial about it, or to mislead others regarding it. The Scientological Onion: http://exscn.net/content/view/178/105/index.html

20. CommunicatorIC

Absolutely not. On the contrary, the red underlining of the Fair Game Law was added solely to draw attention to the Fair Game Law.