What's new

New Mexico Church of Spiritual Technology (Scientology) vault is being expanded

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
New Mexico Church of Spiritual Technology (Scientology) vault is being expanded.

KOAT: Church of Scientology has vault hidden in New Mexico

http://www.koat.com/news/church-of-scientology-has-vault-hidden-in-new-mexico/39301208

Video at link.

Video shows construction activities.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

By Megan Cruz

Church of Scientology has vault hidden in New Mexico

Published 3:56 PM MDT Apr 30, 2016

LAS VEGAS, N.M. — Fifty miles east of Las Vegas New Mexico there are two huge diamonds inside two interlocking circles carved right into the earth. For years, neighbors wondered who owned the buildings and private airport next door.

It turns out county records show it's owned by the Church of Spiritual Technology, an organization affiliated with the Church of Scientology.

The religion was created back in 1953 by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard.

At the entrance to the property there is a gate and a sign that says private property. There is no mention it belongs to the church. Out there two surveillance cameras can be seen.

KOAT reached out to the Scientology Church in New Mexico got an email back with a link to its website.

The site says the property's purpose is to "create and maintain an archive of Scientology scripture for future generations," and they do that by using "more than 135 tons of archival books, stainless steel plates and nickel-plated records, which in turn, are "stored in 2,300 titanium capsules housed in calamity-proof vaults."

The request for an on-camera interview and tour of the vaults were denied. However, a select group of New Mexicans were invited back in the ‘90s.

[SNIP]

It appears crews are adding more to the property, including this structure, which looks like the landscape itself. Again people are curious.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
New Mexico Church of Spiritual Technology (Scientology) vault is being expanded.

KOAT: Church of Scientology has vault hidden in New Mexico

http://www.koat.com/news/church-of-scientology-has-vault-hidden-in-new-mexico/39301208

Video at link.

Video shows construction activities.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

By Megan Cruz

Church of Scientology has vault hidden in New Mexico

Published 3:56 PM MDT Apr 30, 2016

LAS VEGAS, N.M. — Fifty miles east of Las Vegas New Mexico there are two huge diamonds inside two interlocking circles carved right into the earth. For years, neighbors wondered who owned the buildings and private airport next door.

It turns out county records show it's owned by the Church of Spiritual Technology, an organization affiliated with the Church of Scientology.

The religion was created back in 1953 by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard.

At the entrance to the property there is a gate and a sign that says private property. There is no mention it belongs to the church. Out there two surveillance cameras can be seen.

KOAT reached out to the Scientology Church in New Mexico got an email back with a link to its website.

The site says the property's purpose is to "create and maintain an archive of Scientology scripture for future generations," and they do that by using "more than 135 tons of archival books, stainless steel plates and nickel-plated records, which in turn, are "stored in 2,300 titanium capsules housed in calamity-proof vaults."

The request for an on-camera interview and tour of the vaults were denied. However, a select group of New Mexicans were invited back in the ‘90s.

[SNIP]

It appears crews are adding more to the property, including this structure, which looks like the landscape itself. Again people are curious.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

:thumbsup:

It is my personal first-hand knowledge that in the early '70's El Ron issued a series of "Highly Confidential and Top Priority Orders" to create a long-term, no costs spared "LRH Archives Preservation Project". Those Orders called for the acquisition of "State of the Art" technology and equipment to completely remaster, preserve "permanently" and securely store (Thermonuclear Holocaust Proof) everything Hisself had ever recorded and written about, especially Scn Red and Green "Tech".

The CommodeDoor's Orders brought to my mind Walter Miller's Sci-Fi Novel, "A Canticle for Leibowitz"...First Published in 1960...Which I first read in '64. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Canticle_for_Leibowitz

I don't know for a fact whether or not El Ron ever read A Canticle for Leibowitz however, I do know for a fact that Hisself was an avid reader of Sci-Fi and Hissel'f Orders were eerily cognizant of of the "Plot" of Miller's brilliant Novel.

Face:)

pkatz

Patron with Honors

It is my personal first-hand knowledge that in the early '70's El Ron issued a series of "Highly Confidential and Top Priority Orders" to create a long-term, no costs spared "LRH Archives Preservation Project". Those Orders called for the acquisition of "State of the Art" technology and equipment to completely remaster, preserve "permanently" and securely store (Thermonuclear Holocaust Proof) everything Hisself had ever recorded and written about, especially Scn Red and Green "Tech".

The CommodeDoor's Orders brought to my mind Walter Miller's Sci-Fi Novel, "A Canticle for Leibowitz"...First Published in 1960...Which I first read in '64. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Canticle_for_Leibowitz

I don't know for a fact whether or not El Ron ever read A Canticle for Leibowitz however, I do know for a fact that Hisself was an avid reader of Sci-Fi and Hissel'f Orders were eerily cognizant of of the "Plot" of Miller's brilliant Novel.

Who the hell would trek into the waterless New Mexico back country looking for knowledge? If anything, the vaults would be a source of metal and other useful commodities to the occasional visitor, who would wonder at all the words etched on the strange metal tablets.

Yes, Canticle is one great story.

Veda

Sponsor
Vault9-e1437767815425.jpg

Vault8-e1437767794446.jpg

From Hubbard's 'Excalibur' letter of 1938:

Living is a pretty grim joke, but a joke just the same. The entire function of man is to survive. Not for 'what' [any ideal] but just to survive... I turned the thing up [the
"dynamic principle of existence: Survive!"]
, so it's up to me to survive in a big way.

Personal immortality is only to be gained through the printed word, barred note, or painted canvas or hard granite [and convincing people that "LRH = Survival"]. Foolishly perhaps, but determined none the less, I have high hopes of smashing my name into history so violently that it will take a legendary form even if all the books are destroyed. That goal is the real goal [hidden agenda] as far as I am concerned. Things which stand too consistently in my way make me nervous.

It's a pretty big job. In a hundred years Roosevelt will have been forgotten - which gives some idea of the magnitude of my attempt...

l_ron_hubbard_dianetics.jpg

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

I have no doubt that the project is a Hubbard mandate. At that point in 'hisselfs' life, having fooled so many for so long and gotten away with crimes of magnitude all the while amassing a fortune, any whimsical project, whether original or more likely taken from another without credit, was doable.

What I am curious about no end is if the DwarfenFuhrer has to remake all these archived materials every time he alters and reissues them to public? That could explain the extremely long time to get things done... :omg::biggrin:

Veda

Sponsor
Can I ask, does anyone else's version of hell involve Hubbard's voice being preserved forever?

What? How can you not be enchanted?

images-4_zps5e6c1f83.jpeg

"... You are a master.
You are as sensitive and sexy as Pan.
Lord help women when you begin to fondle them.
You are a master of their bodies,
master of their souls
as you may consciously wish.
You have no karma to pay for these acts.
You cannot now accumulate karma
for you are a master adept.
Your voice is low and compelling to them.
Singing to them, for you sing like a master,
destroys their will to resist...
"

L. Ron Hubbard, from the Affirmations.

[video=vimeo;5545170]https://vimeo.com/5545170[/video]

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I have no doubt that the project is a Hubbard mandate. At that point in 'hisselfs' life, having fooled so many for so long and gotten away with crimes of magnitude all the while amassing a fortune, any whimsical project, whether original or more likely taken from another without credit, was doable.

What I am curious about no end is if the DwarfenFuhrer has to remake all these archived materials every time he alters and reissues them to public? That could explain the extremely long time to get things done... :omg::biggrin:

I strongly suspect that the vault has been "re-purposed" for storing some of DM's illicit stash, or perhaps as an "end of the world" getaway location, stocked with food and ammo.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I don't know who $cientology was but my people would like to thank them for all the titanium.

serveimage

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
The vaults are an excuse to fundraise and a place to hide people like shelly miscavige or her double, I believe she's dead personally

This is also more proof that the abilities of an operating thetan aren't real because if they were a mest vault would be entirely unnecessary

Dalai lama comes back and continues work

Lrh said he'd come back and never did

Everything aside, suppose there was a calamity

Someone centuries from now finds his work, what do you think they're going to do?

They're going to have a TV show like we do, being amused at the silly beliefs ancient civilizations had which have been proven false by science...

So I guess there's that, Scientology's greatest contribution will be an entertaining post apocalyptic history channel episode centuries from now

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
What? How can you not be enchanted?

images-4_zps5e6c1f83.jpeg

"... You are a master.
You are as sensitive and sexy as Pan.
Lord help women when you begin to fondle them.
You are a master of their bodies,
master of their souls
as you may consciously wish.
You have no karma to pay for these acts.
You cannot now accumulate karma
for you are a master adept.
Your voice is low and compelling to them.
Singing to them, for you sing like a master,
destroys their will to resist...
"

L. Ron Hubbard, from the Affirmations.

[video=vimeo;5545170]https://vimeo.com/5545170[/video]

You had me at "You have no karma to pay for these acts."

Does that make me selfish?

LA SCN

The vaults are an excuse to fundraise and a place to hide people like shelly miscavige or her double, I believe she's dead personally

This is also more proof that the abilities of an operating thetan aren't real because if they were a mest vault would be entirely unnecessary

Dalai lama comes back and continues work

Lrh said he'd come back and never did

Everything aside, suppose there was a calamity

Someone centuries from now finds his work, what do you think they're going to do?

They're going to have a TV show like we do, being amused at the silly beliefs ancient civilizations had which have been proven false by science...

So I guess there's that, Scientology's greatest contribution will be an entertaining post apocalyptic history channel episode centuries from now

Hubbard knew his tech was a sham and that there wouldn't BE any Scn'ists left down the track (unlike the followers of Jesus or Buddha) so he did the next best thing - a written and recorded inventory of his works.

I hope there are record players and generators in there too....:duh:

And instructions in...what language? :hysterical: :hysterical:

LA SCN

I strongly suspect that the vault has been "re-purposed" for storing some of DM's illicit stash, or perhaps as an "end of the world" getaway location, stocked with food and ammo.

All possible with DM.

I also love the attempt to link these 'spayshul' 'sekrit' installations to space travel and visitation from other worlds a la Plains of Nazca with the silly catseye markings viewable from altitude...
:eyeroll:

freethinker

Sponsor
You know as much as I and a lot of other people think that Scientology is a load of crap, they are spending millions of dollars to preserve it. Not just normal preservation but designed to withstand an extinction level event and beyond.

It hasn't produced a clear, an OT, cleared a planet, or helped mankind in the least and yet millions are spent on its preservation.

Is it possible that they really aren't preserving the tech but doing something else cloaked in preserving the tech?

It's the only thing that makes any sense because the tech is garbage.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard knew his tech was a sham and that there wouldn't BE any Scn'ists left down the track (unlike the followers of Jesus or Buddha) so he did the next best thing - a written and recorded inventory of his works.

I hope there are record players and generators in there too....:duh:

And instructions in...what language? :hysterical: :hysterical:

The instructions are in Marcabian so our BTs can help us read them.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

No, Shelly does.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
You know as much as I and a lot of other people think that Scientology is a load of crap, they are spending millions of dollars to preserve it. Not just normal preservation but designed to withstand an extinction level event and beyond.

It hasn't produced a clear, an OT, cleared a planet, or helped mankind in the least and yet millions are spent on its preservation.

Is it possible that they really aren't preserving the tech but doing something else cloaked in preserving the tech?

It's the only thing that makes any sense because the tech is garbage.

What irony it will be if there is no extinction level event and more and more people become aware that scientology is a cult and all these vaults turn out to be holes in the ground. A proper place for hubbard's writings to be left safely trapped away from the people of the Earth. Sort of like Xenu is in his lonely prison.