What's new

New Report: Tom Cruise's kids were turned against Nicole by Church of Scientology

Sindy

Crusader
Tom Cruise's kids were turned against Nicole Kidman by Church of Scientology, says new report

This is also part of the Vanity Fair Issue! Train wreck!

......After Kidman left the marriage and the Church, she was allegedly labeled a "Suppressive Person" -- a spiritually toxic person to be avoided -- and members of the Church instilled this idea into the kids, sources told Orth.

"They rejected Nicole -- they'd been instructed," says John Brousseau, who was a Scientologist for 32 years and was the bodyguard and brother-in-law to church leader David Miscavige.

Bella and Connor were home schooled, and allegedly accompanied their father, now 50, on auditing sessions, and were taught how to recognize an "S.P.," Rathbun and Brousseau both said.

"They took a course," Brousseau said. "(Bella and Connor) whispered to me, 'J.B., Nicole is an S.P.! Our mom's an S.P. -- we hate going and seeing her.'".....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-mother-Nicole-Kidman.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

http://www.mercurynews.com/entertai...s-tom-cruises-kids-were-turned-against-nicole

Sindy

Crusader
Somebody is going to have to start speaking up on all this stuff right? Cruise is getting crucified!

Sindy

Crusader
Sorry, maybe this should just be merged into the other Vanity Fair thread? Oops. There's too many threads to keep with...Mods? I goofed.

Kerry

Patron with Honors
Somebody other than the "church" of Scientology. It's just stunning how easily they flat out lie. Incredible, really. :no:

Sindy

Crusader
Somebody other than the "church" of Scientology. It's just stunning how easily they flat out lie. Incredible, really. :no:

Yes, for an organization whose foundation is the ability to communicate to anyone on any subject, to be able to handle any social situation no matter how rough, they couldn't be further from that if they just sat there and drooled.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Nicole Kidman needs to grow a pair and speak out. If her PR guys are telling her to keep quiet they are wrong. The public will be way more sympathetic if she just tells her story.

Sindy

Crusader
Nicole Kidman needs to grow a pair and speak out. If her PR guys are telling her to keep quiet they are wrong. The public will be way more sympathetic if she just tells her story.

I agree. I was thinking the same thing. She's kept quiet long enough to be viewed as calm, measured, without malice and not vindictive.

Now, it's time to take the gloves off. She probably has an NDA too though, right?

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Kidman was declared SP

This is front page on yahoo

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/scientologists-turned-isabella-and-connor-cruise-against-mother-nicole-kidman--report.html

After the split from Cruise, Kidman, 45, was labeled a “Suppressive Person,” or SP, which is what Scientologists call those who they deem toxic to their beliefs – and Isabella and Connor, now 19 and 17, were urged to view their mother as an SP. "They rejected Nicole – they've been instructed," John Brousseau, who was a Scientologist for 32 years until 2010 and formerly the bodyguard and brother-in-law to church leader David Miscavige, tells VF. "They took a course, P.T.S./S.P., Potential Trouble Source/Suppressive Person, for persons connected in their lives who are an S.P. [Bella and Connor] whispered to me, 'J.B., Nicole is an S.P.! Our mom's an S.P. – we hate going and seeing her.'

PTS

Elliott
Re: Kidman was declared SP

So TC serves her with divorce papers, and his church demonizes her and manipulates the affections of their children. I'm starting not to like this Tom Cruise fellow :hmmph:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is front page on yahoo

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/scientolo...ise-against-mother-nicole-kidman--report.html

After the split from Cruise, Kidman, 45, was labeled a “Suppressive Person,” or SP, which is what Scientologists call those who they deem toxic to their beliefs – and Isabella and Connor, now 19 and 17, were urged to view their mother as an SP. "They rejected Nicole – they've been instructed," John Brousseau, who was a Scientologist for 32 years until 2010 and formerly the bodyguard and brother-in-law to church leader David Miscavige, tells VF. "They took a course, P.T.S./S.P., Potential Trouble Source/Suppressive Person, for persons connected in their lives who are an S.P. [Bella and Connor] whispered to me, 'J.B., Nicole is an S.P.! Our mom's an S.P. – we hate going and seeing her.'

I am sure Katie noticed the "strange" behavior from HER (Nicole's) children who don't live with their MOTHER - the SP crap - how insane it is...to be controlled, monitored, spied on, lied to by the Cult is just a bit more than that glossy promo says it is - good for Nicole - a badge of honor. I wish she would come out publically and Tom Cruise as well. :happydance:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

So TC serves her with divorce papers, and his church demonizes her and manipulates the affections of their children. I'm starting not to like this Tom Cruise fellow :hmmph:

There is little to like about a truly self-absorbed, fanatic. :no:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Somebody is going to have to start speaking up on all this stuff right? Cruise is getting crucified!

WWRD?

What would Ron do?

LRH.

Not his initials, that's what he would do.

Lie, Research & Hide.

Actually the sequence is a bit off. It should have been LHR.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Lie, Runaway & Hide. :coolwink:

Face:)

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Vastly superior version! Thanks!

I attempted a valiant but misguided effort to have "Research" be a code word for drop-dead-and-have-people-believe-that-you-now-are-an-OT-in-outer-space. Well, they don't all work. :hysterical:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Vastly superior version! Thanks!

I attempted a valiant but misguided effort to have "Research" be a code word for drop-dead-and-have-people-believe-that-you-now-are-an-OT-in-outer-space. Well, they don't all work. :hysterical:

You made a very fine Martooni Double H...I just threw in an olive. :biggrin:

Face:)

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Sigh...I wish we could all get together and party with us fine and funny people. It'd be a blast!
And I would be having one of those martoonies with an olive!

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sigh...I wish we could all get together and party with us fine and funny people. It'd be a blast!
And I would be having one of those martoonies with an olive!

You read my mind. :)

I've been thinking this most of the day. At this time, ya know - ship sinking and all that - it would be just riotous if we could all be in the same place.

Apostates unite! We could all be unreliable, bitter and self-promoting, together. :ohmy:

Martoonies all round! :)

What's It All About

Patron with Honors

Except that they've still got her children! And maybe she hopes to have a closer relationship with them some day and doesn't want to further antagonize them as long as they stay in the business.

She probably signed an extensive non-disclosure agreement. And they may have gotten some dirt on her (evidently there were accusations of affairs that both she and Tom made against each other, according to either Marty or Mike [I forget which]) from the past or the present.

I just wonder if they've got private investigators monitoring her and Katie both, in perpetuity, to use in case they do ever violate their (presumed) non-disclosure agreements.

They are nothing if not tenacious and malicious, to say nothing of having untold amounts of money with which to persecute any critics.