New Supar Powers pic leaked:

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Leland, Jul 22, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Leland

Leland Crusader

2. arcxcauseblows

arcxcauseblows Patron Meritorious

Omg that's the missing tech

Hair follicle static sensitivity awareness!

This might be the final breakthrough for getting dust particles to teleport thetans into the 4th dimensions so we can handle those pesky other dimensional psychs that pull our genetic puppet strings!

Put this at the bottom of the bridge and have all scientologists redo their bridge starting with the ot 8s

3. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Hm, is this the sort of *tech* help that (RIP) Biggy had? Fired brain and scalp burns... hmmmmmm. Time for a round on the 'Table of Oiliness', then a good ol' barf-enducing spin in the carnival ride of disorientation (gyro), then... hell why not? a nice 5hr sauna and some niacin liver damage.
    Yup, cult of fun and purity!

:woohoo:

:hysterical:

4. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

5. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

I think I voterz 'shall'.

WTF cult?

My gut instinct is that she ran out of money for Hubbard's cult to pillage, well, ya know how well this has worked out for folks over the years... :( She ended up being tortured imho, probably with some sort of demented consent too, which makes it even sadder.)

Learn a term~ 'sideways murder'

OT ate eh... More like 'OT eaten' ~ "You are useless without your continued contributions to the cause of Hubbard!" (dying is probably the best option for you since our [strike]milk-cow pension rip[/strike] retirement home is full atm.) Yuck.

So many dead.

Hiya OSA shills, must be nice to be so frikken blind eh.

ouff.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  6. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

Leland, is that a real picture or is that a joke? Surely that can't be equipment for Super Power at Flag? It looks like the old fashioned dryers used at hair salons.

7. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

LOL

I know, right? When it comes to Scientology - one has to question if an old antiquated hair dryer is used to obtains "powerz never obtained by man before"....and the sheep pay $5,000 per hour to obtain the amazing wins...

Here is a few wins from the old Hair Dryer Rundown...

https://youtu.be/khmhOQpOoek

8. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

I don't know, but does it just help to hear Ron speaking from .. ahem .. target number twos?

9. Leland

Leland Crusader

Yes, renegade....it was a joke.

I saw the photo...and for some reason, thought it funny.

Interestingly....mostly men have LOLed it.....and no or few women have. Of course what women have to endure to look good for men...is no laughing matter.