What's new

New to the forum -- Thanks for memories

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Definitely. Any stories from you? Maybe a funny joke?
One time Dave Grenier (Div 6 reg) told me a story.
He was regging a guy from Intro Lecture to Comm Course.
Dave asked this guy, "Why are you so upset/sad? Did you fuck a dog?"
The guy said, "Yes! How did you know that?"

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
One time Dave Grenier (Div 6 reg) told me a story.
He was regging a guy from Intro Lecture to Comm Course.
Dave asked this guy, "Why are you so upset/sad? Did you fuck a dog?"
The guy said, "Yes! How did you know that?"
Did he mean dog as in Lassie or 'dog' as in Britney Spears? (Yes, before anyone tells me, I know Lassie was really a male dog.)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Within the Scientology community when a Scientologist becomes aware of crimes of a sexual nature (or any other nature) committed by another Scientologist in good standing there's a 98% chance that that crime will not be reported to law enforcement.

Have you watched any of Leah Remini's shows the past couple years? She's covered some of this type thing, and will do some more in Season Three coming up in August.
What actually happens is that any potentially criminal issue gets reported to Ethics, and from there to OSA. From there, the procedure is:

1) Was the crime committed against Scientology itself (e.g. embezzlement)? It gets turned over to Church lawyers, and might get reported to the police.
2) Was the crime something that might be "out PR" if it became widely known, and the offender is somebody NOT important to Scientology? The offender will likely be quietly declared, told to stay away from Scientologists, and the incident buried and victims told to not talk about it. I saw this happen.​
3) Was the crime committed by somebody important to Scientology, like a staff member or FSM who brings in lots of money or stats? The incident is buried, the offender is not punished, the victims intimidated into silence. There are stories of this here on ESMB​

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
What actually happens is that any potentially criminal issue gets reported to Ethics, and from there to OSA. From there, the procedure is:

1) Was the crime committed against Scientology itself (e.g. embezzlement)? It gets turned over to Church lawyers, and might get reported to the police.
2) Was the crime something that might be "out PR" if it became widely known, and the offender is somebody NOT important to Scientology? The offender will likely be quietly declared, told to stay away from Scientologists, and the incident buried and victims told to not talk about it. I saw this happen.​
3) Was the crime committed by somebody important to Scientology, like a staff member or FSM who brings in lots of money or stats? The incident is buried, the offender is not punished, the victims intimidated into silence. There are stories of this here on ESMB​
Exactly right! :thumbsup:

The CoS will cover up serious felonies as in the circumstances above, but if Mark Bunker sits on a park bench owned by CoS they're on the phone calling the police.
https://canoe.com/entertainment/celebrity/scientologists-call-cops-on-leah-remini