New to this site

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Danny, Jul 15, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Danny

Danny New Member

Help! I did the ethics course, the communications course, and the basic dianetics course. Never been audited. This was few years ago. I mostly enjoyed the time I spent at the mission. Just got bored and ran out of money LOL.

Anybody out there do "self auditing" with an emeter? Should work. Hung up on a chic and need to "clear" my brain of it. Can I "audit the girl right outta my head" like Mary Martin "washed that guy right outta her hair" in the musical "South Pacific" ?

2. nexus100

nexus100 Gold Meritorious Patron

PM me, I might have something that will work.

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Welcome to ESMB, Danny.

Don't use a meter. Unless you are thoroughly trained and experienced with one, your attention will get sucked into it and you won't have enough free to do anything useful in session.

If you want straight Scn, use the books Self Analysis and/or Handbook for Preclears to audit from. They work fairly well, although won't address immediately what your attention is on.

If you don't mind straying further afield, this should blow your socks off if you follow the instructions. It will address exactly what you most need to address. But like an exercise video, if you merely sit back on the couch and watch it, it will do nothing for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUGCXzY74aI

Paul

4. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Despite the inference, no, not with Scientology.

Talk to Nexy.

Welcome to the board too.

5. Feral

Feral Rogue male

The Dull old Fart is correct about the self auditing with a meter, but I wouldn't C/S self anal for a person with your dilemma.

I haven't tried his robot auditor but it's been kind to him. Unlike the CofS no ones been harmed by rub and yawn. :)

6. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

what to do

Try the new 'Rub and Cum' technique.
    Is usually very relieving

Maybe mornings and evenings or whenever you feel you need a 'release'

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thanks, Feral.

I guess the specific Scn process would be "Look around here and find something that doesn't remind you of _______ (her name)," run repetitively. It's a sort of objective process. It might take ages to find the first answer to the question, but it should get easier after that. I find Rub & Yawn much more useful, of course, but some people aren't brave enough to try it. :)

Paul

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I tried it and found it very effective! :)

9. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Welcome to the board.

Count yourself lucky you got out when you did!

:omg: :D

10. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

welcome Danny.

Good luck washing that girl out of your mind! I'm sure you'll find good help here.

-TL

11. dexter gelfand

dexter gelfand Patron Meritorious

Hi Neighbor!

Hi Danny, my wife and I have been trained Scientologists for decades, we are disconnected from the CoS and we are neighbors of yours. Feel free to private message any questions or comments.

Best,
    Dex

12. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Good to have you!

:wave: :welcome:

EP

13. rich

rich Banned

Good luck.

14. Go for a walk!

Hi Danny!

Welcome to ESMB. You've found a gold mine! Lots of folks with skills, talent and experience here to talk with. You don't need a meter. All the above advice is good.

I have a suggestion, go outside and go for a walk. Look around you and pay attention to everything you see, flowers, trees, sky, people, dogs, buildings, etc. Don't think too much about anything, just look. Really observe what is around you. Stretch and breath deeply, relax. Occasionally, touch something that won't be offended (ground, bench, sign, tree). Find three new people and have a short, friendly face to face conversation with them, about anything.

Repeat twice daily until things seem brighter to you.

Wishing you well, Danny :)

15. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

Good Advice

Hi Danny,

I'd like to second the posts of SweetnessandLight and

Dexter. Danny, I know Dexter and you couldn't do better

than him and his wife Marina. Your lucky to be so close.

So give him a call, he'll certainly help.

LRH says walking is sort of a cure-all and you should

take long ones. Each one until you feel better.

Let me know how it goes.

One more thing, this board has a lot of real good caring

people, so you will get any help you think you need.

16. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Welcome, Danny.

17. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

Look for a freezoner if you want to keep to the tech.

Terril Should be alone to talk to you. He is known as Basic Basic.

There is IFA, Icause and Ron's orgs that I know of. He can help you out if that is the way you want to go.

Barb

18. If it is any consolation, girls are like streetcars--if you miss one, another will come buy in a few minutes.

Seriously though, I recommend you stay away from the tech.

The Anabaptist Jacques

19. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

I've done rub and yawn, and it was not part of the "Masturbation in Scientology" thread!

It was really nice. It reminded me how much I liked auditing at a time when I had forgotten it.

It was very valuable to me.

Paul is a great guy who does everything he can to help.

In Scientology, and out.