What's new

News too juicy not to share-Debbie Cook blows Scientology

sp declared

Patron with Honors
Debbie,

If you get a chance to read this please be aware that many people here are ready to help you with whatever you need. Don't go back.

Sp Declared

PS: how the hell could they come up with the idea to put Harvey on as CO FSO???????

Last edited:

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
There are a couple of pictures of Debbie Cook here:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/photoalbum/clan-images.html

She used to be very beautiful with long thick blond hair down to her waist. She was the Intern Supervisor at Flag before becoming Captain, and she is a Class 8 or 9 auditor.

She was a very caring and intelligent person, although she got meaner and colder after some years under DM. She blew a couple times before and still went back, I just hope this time it is for good. Don't go back Debbie! At least talk to your friends 1st!

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
Rumour, GOSSIP, innuendo.

Where is the beef? The proof?

For all we know, she has just been "transferred" to some
other duties.

RTC, Int Management and Miscavige do not need to discuss
their decisions with anyone or offer any explanations.
Changes in personnel can be decisive, quick and handled
with a minimum of fuss.

sp declared

Patron with Honors
For all we know, she has just been "transferred" to some
other duties.

We know quite well what int mgmt means with the word "transferred"...

Run Debbie, run!!!

And if you need help, even financing, please let us know.

Sp Declared (someone who was on course with you)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I just heard some news from a couple of my people. It's almost impossible for me to confirm on my own but it came from two different people so it seems credible to me. Maybe you more connected EX-FSO folks could find out.

The news is that Debra Cook and her husband Wayne have blown the SO. When I was there last she was the Captain FSO. I heard that there was the whole restructure where Harvey Jaqcues became the captain FSO and Debbie Cook became the CO FLB or some such post.

If anyone knows anything else about this feel free to elaborate.

Cheers!

How very interesting!! I remember reading about a number of things about her actions and conduct while in the cult. And now she's blown. Wow!

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Lisa divorced Francisco Frau and married Ken Hoden. They were both on the RPF at INT and then PAC for years as recently as a year ago.

Ken was busted after the Ashley Shaner accident where teenage Ashley was beheaded when she drove into an unlit construction plow in front of the INT base while her mother was driving right behind her and witnessed the whole thing. This was right around the same time as Stacy Moxons death at INT. DM wanted the highway closed, and blamed Hoden for not getting it done and for all the flaps.

Last edited:

Barbz

Patron with Honors
Ken was busted after the Ashley Shaner accident where teenage Ashley was beheaded when she drove into an unlit construction plow in front of the INT base while her mother was driving right behind her and witnessed the whole thing. This was right around the same time as Stacy Moxons death at INT. DM wanted the highway closed, and blamed Hoden for not getting it done and for all the flaps.

This is interesting. I don't have the timeline, but Keith Henson and others had been protesting Ashley's death for a month or two before Moxon went squirrel hunting in the vault.

It was Hoden who came out to handle shydavid and me the day Moxon died, so he was still in some position of authority at the time.

I remember when they tried to get Highway 79 closed. Muriel Dufresne claimed that they needed to photograph the night sky from the middle of the highway for a month.
Motorists, she claimed, could simply detour around the base on surface streets. Since 79 is a heavily used route to the I-10 freeway, there was a huge outcry of protests from drivers who use it daily. Traffic became a nightmare. Caltrans terminated the closure two weeks into the month.

I still wonder which Caltrans official was responsible for allowing Scientology to shut down a major highway...my friend Richard Maggini tried to find out, but got nothing but the old runaround.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I also heard about this from a source that just arrived back from Flag, and she had it confirmed by a senior SO terminal that she is "gone" and no one knows where she is.

Let's hope she is gone and she didn't buckle and get RPFed in some godforsaken place.

sabrina

Patron
I saw Debbie about a year ago in Clearwtaer in uniform and all. She looked all smiles as she walked to the coachman. She was probably trained to look this way when in public. Anyways, I know Harvey Jacques is now the CO FSO. He was a registart before his promotion, or something like that. I think Debbie's been promoted. I just can't imagine she blew. If she did we need to get some real proof.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I saw Debbie about a year ago in Clearwtaer in uniform and all. She looked all smiles as she walked to the coachman. She was probably trained to look this way when in public. Anyways, I know Harvey Jacques is now the CO FSO. He was a registart before his promotion, or something like that. I think Debbie's been promoted. I just can't imagine she blew. If she did we need to get some real proof.

This is what I'm waiting for but it's all hearsay right now.
But I can't imagine they would promote her. How and where do you promote a Captain?