Newton School Massacre: Volunteer Ministers Handing Out Way to Happiness Booklets

Discussion in 'Scientology Infiltrates Society' started by OperatingSP, Dec 17, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. OperatingSP

OperatingSP Patron with Honors

Newton School Massacre: Volunteer Ministers Handing Out Way to Happiness Booklets

PIX 11 News Video. Go to 2:18:

http://landing.newsinc.com/wpix/video.html?freewheel=91044&sitesection=wpix&VID=23992688

HT to the Facebook group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/389570904457724/

2. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Ask Johnny Lewis, Rex Fowler and many others how that all worked out.

3. OperatingSP

4. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

These fuckheads have no shame whatsoever. I've never seen a so-called religion that rushes so quickly to capitalize on tragedy to promote their agenda while studiously ensuring not one drop of sweat or thin dime is spent actually helping the victims of said tragedy. Their hunger for good PR and total aversion to good deeds is disgusting.

5. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

^^This^^

Imagine your whole world has just collapsed, your community, your nation, is mourning at an unimaginable level and some fuckhead puts a booklet in front of you with the word "happiness" on the cover. Frankly it is incomprehensibly lacking any decency. But hey that's scientology for ya - the A to Z of it. Indecent, immoral, corrupt!

6. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Oh, please tell me they haven't gone there.

That would be too appalling even for them ...

7. OperatingSP

Go to 2:18 in the first video:

http://landing.newsinc.com/wpix/vide...x&VID=23992688

Look. See for yourself.

8. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

I thought: no... they wouldn't dare.

Turns out I underestimated the barefaced greed and sheer brass-necked effrontery of the Cult. (Again.) Scientology, you're right up there with Westboro Baptist Church... only without the excuse of inbreeding.

9. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

10. OperatingSP

11. I told you I was trouble

The reporter that showed the 'way to happiness' pamphlet and said that people are handing them out (as if it were a good thing) may have been aware that it was the cult and perhaps that was her (clever) way of exposing it, without taking the attention off where it should be ... I can't believe anyone would genuinely look at one of those stupid pamphlets at a time like this and be thankful (whether they knew it was cultic or not).

:no:

12. OperatingSP

If I may elaborate.

Scientologists Arrive in Newtown CT
    http://www.objectivian.com/?p=298&u..._campaign=scientologists-arrive-in-newtown-ct

Teaser:
    Read the entire blog post.

Cross-posted to WWP with appreciation: https://forums.whyweprotest.net/com...ay-to-happiness-booklets.107391/#post-2241185

13. I told you I was trouble

:faceslap:

I hope someone clobbers the lot of them and someone will one day.

14. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey, Scientology OT's! Where were your OT powers to prevent/destimulate this kind of 3rd/4th dynamic dramatization,
    instead of rushing to the crime scene with bunch of TWTH booklets, after the fact? Clearing the planet, eh? Ugh..

15. NonScio

NonScio Patron Meritorious

Actually, the shooting was in Newtown Ct...there is no "Newton" Ct....There
    is a Newton Mass...maybe the scios had an "MU" and went to Mass by mistake?

16. Div6

Div6 Crusader

They can't even get the flash raid thing down...

Standing around, handing out tissues and giving "hugs"?

How pathetic.

Vulture Culture indeed.

17. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

That's using the Tone Scale(tm) the way it's supposed to be used. The residents are in Grief (0.5) so pitch yourself just above Grief using Propiation (give them a tissue) (0.8) and show Sympathy (0.9) and that way slowly bring them up the Tone Scale(tm).

[​IMG]

18. CoolHand

CoolHand Patron with Honors

The individuals who might actually want to help don't even see that they are being pimped out like whores to wear those bright yellow jackets - all for a PR "money shot" for the church. If anyone really just wanted to help - don't try assists, sessions, or any other b.s., and certainly don't wear that f'ing VM jacket - just ask what supplies might be needed or where to make donations and contribute to that.

These underling idiots don't get it. Meanwhile Davey Boy is rubbing his hands together with a sinister laugh like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. It's all a PR stat for him, and a tool to extract more money.

Yet that town will lash out and there will now be several national news stories about their attempt to exploit and, just like all the other shit they do lately, this will blow up in their faces as well.

19. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace