Obvious Gaps in the Tech

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Boojuum, Sep 10, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Leon-2

Leon-2 Patron Meritorious

What I can say with absolute certainty is that I am a hell of a lot clearer than I was before I started.

2. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Me too Leon

After my first clear origination , I thought I was a hell lot clearer than I was before...Gee...
    I found I was clearer of good sense I had prior to Scientology :yes:

I tend to observe the more $cientology and Dr Hubtard medicine, the more people are cleared of good sens and intelligence...

Proof : Many follow a body of policies., they now know , thanks to internet, to be written by a sociopath pervert narcissist liar to dictate followers how to conduct their life and what to believe... in order to chase their pseudo evil ghost stucked to them, implanted to live in this dangerous world ... ...and then, later, realized, they mocked-them up....
    All of this wonder for the cheap amount of 500,000$. and being tied to soup cans connected to a lie detector, while being disconnected from loved ones...who are pseudo-evil beings...

Cleared....

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

you have no idea? Jeepers, didn't you read the book Dianetics, when it all started back in 1950? A clear is defined in that book. It's back to the basics for you, LOL

But hey, if you don't know, you are not alone. The Doctor Hubbard didn't even even know, he changed and altered the definition some 12 times as one can look up in the tech dictionary, there are 12 definitions there. LOL

As far as being clearer, well, didn't David Mayo make a similar speech after he escaped the COS and started the ACC's?

I do believe I myself have become clearer as well by reading the ancient philosophy and comparing.

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Like this?

oh . . . Oh . . . OHHHHH!

Paul

5. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

I'll have what he's having