Oh NO! The calls are starting! GAT II - $ea Org call-in!

Discussion in 'North America' started by Idle Morgue, Nov 24, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

A "fringer" just called me and told me he got a call from LA - from the LRH Library...a Sea Orger is calling him to buy something...he won't call back....does not want to even start the insanity that he went through with the BASIC'S Scam!

Is anyone else getting calls? Report here!

The Sea Orger said it was REALLY EXCITING!!

Gee...have not heard that before?

He is not tempted...one has cried wolf one too many times.

Anyone want to call the Sea Orger back...I have the phone number...pm me! Of course, no OSA - naughty little OSA bots...we know who you are...:coolwink::wink2::biggrin::p

If anyone wants the phone number, you will have to go on the cans for a quick sec check and also sign an "Application for Enrollment" to sign away your rights that if you disclose the "source" - you will be fined $1,000,000.

Everyone should be very familiar with these forms...so there should be no HE&R..or any dramatizing of cases! LOL

Poor $ea Orger's - they have it the worst of all!! :bigcry:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

The GAT2 Tsunami is gonna make The Basics Evolution look like a walk in the park, IMO. :biggrin:

3. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

The last time they called me - few months ago
    I took a ""sociopathic - deadlines tone voice '' :omg:

We had a chat and I made sure it was the lower degraded tone natter entheta she would have encountered.

I hope she did tag ''ESPEE type III'' beside my name and that was the last phone call.
    The goal was to get rid of them before the release of GAT II and to avoid the ''basics release'' nightmare.

:confused2:

4. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Just put a new answering machine message on - you reading the OT levels out loud. End each sentence wheezing like you have caught pneumonia. That should end the calls right quick.

5. Idle Morgue

Lotus - that is brilliant!! I would love to know what your "low toned natter" consisted of? Any chance you can tell us now?

Okay SP's - Here is your TR PTS TYPE III Drill - call any Sea Org number and block your phone number...then go PTS TypeIII....tell them you are Lisa McPherson and you want to buy the GAT II releases....tell them you are calling from Florida and give them the phone number of Fort Homicide - Room 174 :omg:! If you don't answer in your room, ask the front desk to look for you in the basement where the "lockers" are...

Fuck with em!! :coolwink: This could stop the call in activity and actually help the Sea Orgers!!

What should we call it? "Operation PTS Type III" - call every Sea Org phone number you can find...tell them you have heard the exciting news about GAT II and you want to buy everything...then go PTS Type III on them.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  6. Idle Morgue

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::lol::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Hysterical!! Udarnik - just fricken funny!!

7. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

I don't get phone calls but the last one I did get went like this:

May I speak to (blank)?

Who is calling?

I'm from (I forget) and want to update our address?

Who are you asking for?

(Name)

Sorry wrong number.

Hang up.

Never got another call.

Now emails are a different matter altogether. The unsubscribe button normally doesn't work and when it does work it still doesn't work because they still send out the emails. Then there is the reply which in the subject line states TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST. And then there is the last resort which is copy the email and block it. The only problem is they keep changing their email add so then I get more.

They are like fucking cockroaches. As soon as you kill one two more take their place. And even if you think the fucking cockroach is dead they scurry off to some other dark corner.

8. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

It's sad because these poor kids think they are saving the world. Instead they are just saving a dwarf from getting a job.

9. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

A short comment about unwanted emails:
    NEVER EVER click the Unsubscribe link (or any links in that email)! Because all it does is confirm that your email addy is valid, active and read.

Displaying just one picture (or any form of link) from that email confirms even more about your internet-habits than you'd want them to know - it tells them e.g. exactly how long it took from them sending the email to you reading it.

Seamonkey, the email-client/browser I use, is configured so that it does display emails as pure ASCII text and I have to click an extra button when I want to see any pictures or other links.

Jus' sayin' :coolwink:

10. Deeana

Deeana Patron with Honors

"Operation Call Back" sounds like a fine next step in the march against Cof$. Just be sure to use the "Block Number" function.

It could end up to be quite informative to the people who are having to make the calls to peddle the "new" garbage.

11. Idle Morgue

Reply to their e-mail with the confidential "CLEAR COG" - I am mocking up my own reactive mind but can stop it and control it" - tell them they are now clear and don't need to pay $$$ or spend endless years going "clear"...

If you get another one - send them the confidential OT III you can find in L Ron Hubbard's own handwriting...the story about Xenu and the Body thetans!! You surely will never get another e-mail again!!

That will stop the e-mails!! I guarantee it or your money back!! :happydance:

12. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

They called my brother about 7-8 months ago trying to get my latest phone number (yet again).
    He will not provide it to them, of course.
    I guess that this time I will hafta get some OT III materials quotes ready, just in case. :biggrin:

I haven't received any promo junk snail mail from them in quite awhile (IAS, ASHO, AOLA). What's up with that?

13. Idle Morgue

True - but after a while when 99.9999% of the planet is not interested in Scientology....one has to wonder "what's up with Scientology"...no one is coming in and no one stays long and more people leave than stay...so WHY - and that is why GOD invented the internet!:coolwink: Some day they all LOOK!! They all leave!

14. Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse Patron with Honors

I got a lot more calls for the Basics than I have about this. Some of the things I discussed with the last few live callers might have had repercussions. Maybe made the callers think forbidden thoughts. Maybe just put my name on a different list.

Anyway, more that half of the Scientology calls I've been getting this time are robocalls. I don't remember ever getting robocalls before this year.

15. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

They called me from Flag just a couple of days ago. This one was different becausethey left a recorded message telling me all about the festivities at Flag over Thanksgiving weekend, and how I could get a tour of the new Super Power building and I had 4 days off so it would be a great time to go. I wish I'd saved it so I could transcribe it for you.

What's funny is that last time I talked to them they had asked me what my ARC break was. . . . so I told them about everything I'd read about disconnection and forced abortions and David Miscavige mistreating people and the hole and all the OT's and celebrities that were leaving. . . she then told me that she wasn't interested in my entheta and my phone had been nice and quiet for about a year. NOW all of a sudden they want me to come to Flag and hang out with them for 4 days? That's quite a risk to invite entheta into the happiest place on the planet (or whatever they call it -- thankfully I don't remember). They must really need bodies. (hey, isn't that a level on like -4 on the tone scale? Needing bodies? -- they're slipping from their preferred "controlling bodies" at -1.5)

You'd think that dismal grand opening turnout would have taken the wind out of their sails. You've gotta give them credit for persistence.

16. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Very interesting level of desperation.

17. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Apparently Hubbard was a master physicist, and he knew [STRIKE]Newton's[/STRIKE] HISS-elf laws that even when the wind does not push the sails, there will still be HISself master mariner law_of_momentum. At least Until the hypnotism wears off.

Eventually even the whales will realize there is no krill in the polluted waters.

( I am secretly buying shares in the Bermuda triangle) as rumour has it scn is headed that a way.

:headspin::ship:

18. PTS

PTS Elliott

Why stop there, tell them that they mocked up their whole track and in reality they really don't know what the hell they were in the past. Now they can be big beingz too. Not only that, you've saved them a voyage on the SS Mesothelioma.

Then tell them to call their mom, she worries.

19. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Okay I'll be please to share what I observed and did - as It took almost 5 years of constant phones calls from them (I"m out for almost 2 decades)

Please dont't quote this post - as I want to share it with you - not with them.
    I will delete it tomorrow.

* edited to delete personnal informations

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  20. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I know people that get tons of junk mail from them every week. They said 1-5 pieces a day. After decades out.