Ohai Truthseeker!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by DCAnon, Jun 18, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

Ohai guys! Meet TruthSeeker, infamous ARS troll who makes it a habit of targeting and harassing exes. :)

[​IMG]
    Wave to Neil Woods, everyone!

Aliases:
    Truth Seeker (ARS/WWP)
    chessnut1816 (youtube)
    Tim Higgs (irl/ARS)
    Flash Gordon (ESMB)

As a brief recap, this is the guy with a hard-on for DC recently. http://www.anonymousdc.com/forums/index.php?topic=3668.0

And this is how we found him!

Someone with the username "Flash Gordon" has been trying to dead agent (lol) me on the Ex Scientology message board by trying to convince everyone that I lied about the attack and am a horrible, untrustworthy person. After a resounding GTFO from the entire site, he slunk away. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=255191&postcount=276

I played a hunch and dug up all the TruthSeeker IP addresses I could find from my (and my friends') various go-rounds with him on the internets. I asked Emma to confirm or deny if Flash Gordon was the same person so she wouldn't have to violate the security of ESMB by sending me anyone's numbers. I got a confirm. Working with local exes who have amazing googlefu abilities, we found out from the archives of Lermanet that other intrepid internet searchers had traced TruthSeeker back to Salisbury Marland in 2006 on Spring Ave. http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=66 Also checked his phone number...Salisbury, MD. The weird thing is, this area is mostly strip malls and stores.

But guess who co-owns a Chiropractic Office in that exact plaza on civic ave? Our dear OT8 friend, Mr. Neil Woods. Could be someone else from his office, maybe? :3 We'll have to get all our TS experts together!

So congrats, Mr. Woods. :3 You lose the game.

INB4 Thursday at 2:00pm :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  2. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

Well, interesting if it's true. TS has been spamming ARS (along with some 'friends') for years now. But, I'm not too clear on what you actually tracked. Surely you're not saying you tracked his IP (flash) from ESMB?

Zinj

3. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Ah Haaaa, lol :hifive: to ya, DCA! :thumbsup:

Now Ol' Flash is OTB8! :p

4. DCAnon

Could be someone from his office too. :coolwink: Maybe not someone as exaulted as an OT8. I'll know for sure when my gals get off work tonight.

5. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

not important

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  6. DCAnon

Oh, it was a bit ambiguous at first. :) I edited it to clarify things.

7. Maybe Annonymous could pay his office a visit and let his tenants and his patients know that he was harassing a material witness to a crime?

Wouldn't that throw his back out!

The Anabaptist Jacques

8. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

I'm hirin' DCA as mah Body Guard if'n I ever need one! :bowdown: :p

9. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

Am I the only person uncomfortable with emma helping to OUT esmb members using information only available to her?

http://forum.exscn.net/faq.php?faq=esmbfaq#faq_esmbfaq9

"The only private information you unwillingly give is your IP address and email address. Your IP address is logged each time you post but is only visible to the board administrator. This information would only be revealed if demanded by a court order. We can avoid any of that type of trouble by sticking to the board rules. I suggest using a throw away email address such as gmail or yahoo. As for location, date of birth ect. in your profile - leave it out or make it up."

10. nexus100

nexus100 Gold Meritorious Patron

11. DCAnon

Emma didn't share any information that was private with me.

12. nexus100

nexus100 Gold Meritorious Patron

Well let's call a spade a spade. Alex didn't say it was private, he said it was exclusive. I don't know if there is any rule implied or expressed that she will not share such information, but she did do so.
    However this isn't Law And Order this is ESMB and we all know the game here, I believe, and we all know the COS game.

As I said it doesn't bother me she gave that heads up.

13. alex

"The only private information you unwillingly give is your IP address and email address. Your IP address is logged each time you post but is only visible to the board administrator. This information would only be revealed if demanded by a court order. We can avoid any of that type of trouble by sticking to the board rules. I suggest using a throw away email address such as gmail or yahoo. As for location, date of birth ect. in your profile - leave it out or make it up."

Not according to her, or did you have a court order. She seems to have revealed to you something she promised to keep secure. That she just confirmed or denied numbers you gave her is irrelevant. She by her actions revealed personal information.

14. DCAnon

Lol, you're just trying the tired routine of "OMG can't trust Emma!" line.

15. alex

16. alex

The thing is that I have trusted Emma, she has my name, my ip address and maybe even my credit card number from my donations.

I consider what she did a breach of trust, even though not directly at me.

17. DCAnon

She didn't tell me the IP address. You can repost it as many times as you like, I guess we'll have to just agree to disagree.

18. DCAnon

Oh please, Proxy McGee. :giggle:

19. alex

Have I misunderstood? You gave her a number and she confirmed that it was the one used by flashgordan.

20. alex

Using proxy's on wwp is different than doing so on ESMB.