OKLAHOMA EMPANELS GRAND JURY TO INVESTIGATE SCIENTOLOGY’S DRUG REHAB

Discussion in 'Narconon, Drug Free World, and Other Anti-drug Fro' started by Type4_PTS, Jun 11, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Narconon's had lots of bad days recently. Today would constitute a VERY bad day:

If that weren't enough, there's this as well:

2. Type4_PTS

A question for those still in (or at least pretending to still be in), especially for those celebrities endorsing Narconon:

When is NOW a good time to jump ship?

:hmm:

3. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

[​IMG]
    Pleased Xenu (could be spelled X-E-M-U) is.

4. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Interesting comment.

http://tonyortega.org/2014/06/11/ok...e-scientologys-drug-rehab/#comment-1430086057

5. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

In other words, religious cloaking is no protection against criminal charges and prosecution.

The wheels turn slowly, but ducks are coming into line.

Tick tock ..

6. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Interesting and all the more damning if a RICO charge could be levied.

7. Type4_PTS

You mean that insurance fraud isn't a religious ritual? :unsure:

8. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Wikipedia:
    Star Wars - shortly before destruction of the Death Star:

9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Apparently not...but mailing dildos to somebody's place of employment? Well, that's another matter entirely.

10. Type4_PTS

In actuality it is another matter, at least from perspective of the Legal Dept at OSA INT. Mailing dildos to the employer of your enemy clearly aligns with the intent of the Fair Game scripture, does it not?

And haven't Co$ attorneys acknowledged during some prior litigation that the Fair Game scriptures are part of the Scientology religion?

So its clear that they believe this to be a form of religious expression. :omg:

11. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Well, if it turns out that fraud, as a form of religious expression, is actually illegal, how will the cult possibly go on? :biggrin:

12. Type4_PTS

What they'll do is find scapegoats, both within the Narconon network, and within ABLE INT as well and they're going to throw them under the bus; sacrifice them for the greatest good. They'll assign responsibility for ALL criminal activities to those individuals, denying any personal knowledge of any wrongdoings.

In other words, they'll apply standard tech.

13. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

It just occurred to me how priceless this is... Davey is throwing every ounce of energy at keeping Mosey from deposing him. Meanwhile, a bunch of 16 year olds and former drug addicts are botching a white collar insurance fraud investigation to the point that a multi-county grand jury, which has virtually unfettered investigation power, is empaneled.

Mosey's deposition is about to become the least of Davey's concerns. I hope his precious Texas Supreme Court Justice has word cleared "pro hac vice". He's gonna need it.....

:hysterical:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  14. KissMyStats

KissMyStats Patron with Honors

LOL

Your KSW is so IN !

I can't stop laffing at your post.

15. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

16. 10oriocookies

10oriocookies Patron with Honors

17. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Well he can't throw Rena Weinberg, Laurie Zurn or Simon Hogarth (the last three known ABLE COs) into the Hole over it!

They've been in there for years and years already!

18. Type4_PTS

As Tony O pointed out the other day, with the Ryan Hamilton lawsuits Miscavige may be able to just write a check and make them go away.

Not so with this Grand Jury investigation. :no:

It's a whole other animal which could lead to criminal indictments and people going to prison.

I would bet that one of the highest priority programs within Scientology presently involves locating any documents anywhere which could be used to somehow connect Miscavige to this mess, and then shred them.

If Rena, Laurie, or Simon have any knowledge that could incriminate Miscavige I bet you they'll be moved out of the country.

Unless of course he's intending to utilize one of them in the same way that Hubbard used Mary Sue during the federal investigation into Operation Snow White.

19. Type4_PTS

Here's an exchange from the comments section of Tony's blog the other day with regards to this investigation:

20. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

This is excellent, T4. I've been waiting for and wanting a grand jury level investigation of $cientology in any of it's nefarious incarnations for years. This is a legal strata $cientology can't stall, equivocate or dismiss as they are soon to find out.