Olivia Newton- John , John Travolta Reunited

Discussion in 'John Travolta/Kelly Preston' started by freethinker, Jan 14, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Looks like she's aged better than he did. :yes:

3. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Qantus went very PTS to JT.

".....17 Oct 2011 – Qantas — as anyone who saw "Rainman" would know, the safest airline in the world — is proving a little accident prone on the PR front."
    My bold. We all know what that means. :omg:

4. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

She also looks happier than he does.

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Nah... I think JT just loves his flying.

6. Type4_PTS

Yes she does.

He'll be happier as well....once he blows that money and soul sucking cult he's a member of.

7. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

He really does, and it was a way to get certified on a different aircraft, I recall.

8. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

What's weirder is that some people seem to dislike him just because he is still officially 'in'. :screwy:

He's a decent actor and apparently a pretty nice guy in real life. Moreover he is a person who doesn't seek to make life difficult for others. His personal life is his business.

Mark A. Baker

9. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

They were both so hot in Grease. JT had some amazing dance moves down back then. Amazingly, Olivia is 6 years older than JT.

Pete

10. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

11. Type4_PTS

Some people just look younger than they are. With this person she was 30 years old when she was cast as a 17 year old girl in the movie Grease. Not everybody can pull that off. :no:

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

For a supposedly gay guy, his colour coordination sucks. Didn't he ever do the Art Course and M9 that HCOB on colours and twiddle the Grumbacher Color Wheel??

Paul

13. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

You are such a wonderful perfectionist! :biggrin:

But rightly so . . . who the hell with any sartorial nous would wear a blazer, collar and tie and jeans! ?

R

14. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

He is not Gay. He is married with kids. :biggrin:

15. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

It's called cosmetic surgery. :yes:

16. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Olivia Newton-John Travolta Reunited

Ditto:
    What else you gonna waste Millions on unless you can buy a 707, repaint it and have corporate sponsorship $$$ ??

I wonder if JT used RPF slave-labour ??

17. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Re: Olivia Newton-John Travolta Reunited

You mean slave labour from the Scientology cult that he promotes internationally by being one of the celeb member pinups?

Now that's not nice. :naughty:

18. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Looks like the top half of him doesn't know what the bottom half is doing.

19. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Ya know what? I take issue with this sentiment. Yeah, I don't care about his personal life in terms of his sexual preference, where he lives, who he sleeps with, what he eats, blah, blah, blah. How the hell do you know if he is or is not a person who seeks to make life difficult for others? Do you know him personally?

Anyway, I'll buy that he's a nice guy. So what? He is a celebrity that allows his weight to be used for a despicable cult. I have no tolerance for that as celebrities have an even greater responsibility to understand to what kind of organization they are acting as a public front.

John Travolta and Tom Cruise, more than any other celebrities in the cult, have the ability to stop the scam, the con, the fraud and the suffering. Looking the other way detracts from the "nice guy" label, in my book.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  20. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Now that you put it that way, i would have to agree with your synopsis.

I chose to like Mr. Baker's post becsuse to me it showed an improvement in his demeanor and that he considers the feelings of others.