One cult to another

Discussion in 'Cults in General' started by Lone Star, Jul 11, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

*****I decided to move this to the Blogs*****

Update: No you won't find anything blogged right now. Firstly I was not happy with what I had posted so far and trash canned it. Secondly my "real life" situation is kicking me in the teeth right now and I just don't have the time or stamina to do an exhaustive life story. Maybe sometime before the summer is over. For those who were looking forward to it I do apologize.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  2. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

*****Moved to Blogs*****

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  3. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't find a blog for Lone Star :-( :p

4. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Update: No you won't find anything blogged from me right now. Firstly I was not happy with what I had posted so far and trash canned it. Secondly my "real life" situation is kicking me in the teeth right now and I just don't have the time or stamina to do an exhaustive life story. Maybe sometime before the summer is over. For those who were looking forward to it I do apologize.

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Well I'm glad I read what you wrote before it disappeared. Excellent start actually. :coolwink:

Remember what I said about taking it slowly and doing it for yourself. I find that when I go and delve into my story postings etc life does seem to kick up. I can't say there is a direct connection however what we think about has a great deal to do with what happens around us. The whole point is to get it out of your head and achieve a 'bigger picture' view, but things get triggered and that's where professional help is good as you do it. Remember to breathe.

6. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes take your time. It will come when you are ready.

:bighug: :console: