One of Four Original Commodores Messengers Speaks Out About LRH - Must Read!

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by Type4_PTS, Dec 23, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

For the first time ever (over the past week or so) Terri Gamboa began posting on the internet. She was one of the original four messengers, worked directly with LRH for 22 years, grew up with David Miscavige from when he joined at 16 years old. She had been the Commanding Officer of CMO, and also had been Executive Director of Author Services (for close to 10 years)

I just started this thread to bring attention to her postings for any who might be unaware, and especially for those of you lurking who are still on the inside, as she's got a message for you! (later on in this post)

The following is an excerpt of hers from earlier today on Mike Rinder's blog:

Note: If you are looking for the posts from Brian that Terri is responding to, here are the links to them below:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/where-are-scientologys-spokespeople/#comment-155462

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/where-are-scientologys-spokespeople/#comment-155478

2. Gib

Gib Crusader

something you snip out which Terri wrote:

Back in the 2000's, I was reading up on the Marketing & PR series as I wanted to start my own business. And then it dawned on me that the COS doing events was doing exactly as LRH said to do, that is, to paraphrase, put on a big show, do press releases, make a big deal of it, then release it, all the while start up on the next campaign, and repeat, and so on. I realized at the time, every 4 months of the big events, why it was the next greatest thing on earth for scientology and the planet, and I realized DM was doing this to ONLY scientology public. Light bulbs went off, but at the time I was tech good, management unsure, but what did I know as I thought management were OT's. Plus I was a low level in status as far as the Bridge to Total Freedom & Executive ranking in the whole game of it all was concerned, who would listen to me? Plus I still believed in the tech.

3. Type4_PTS

I snipped out lots of good stuff. I thought the entire post was great, but didn't want to copy and paste the entire thing here as I didn't have permission.

Besides, Mike Rinder has been posting some good stuff recently (including today) on his blog, so wanted to send people their anyhow.

4. Type4_PTS

deleted - duplicate post :duh:

5. Gib

Gib Crusader

no worries, mate. I recall Mike saying he didn't mind people copying his posts. He's not Tony O. But I always, as you do, give the source, so I think we are OK and I just wanted to point out something I connected dots with. :thumbsup:

6. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

I am so happy another one of the original messengers speak out and debunk the Ron the humanitarian romance and myth.
    Finally, the truth is out about the true roots of abuses in this cult.
    Much thanks, appreciation and gratefulness to them! :flowers:

I wish them all (+ other messengers) a great feeling of relief since those last events, happening these days, involving those former SO and celeb... have provided such a never expected alignment of planets and better conjunction for the truth to be spoken, listened and acknowledged! :coolwink:
    Enjoy it NOW!

Here is Lois Reisdorf reply to Terry (On mike's blog)
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/where-are-scientologys-spokespeople/#comment-155593

:coolwink:
    :clap:

To the blind deluded friends of LRH : WAKE UP

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  7. Type4_PTS

Also on Rinder's blog, the commenter 'Clearly Pissed Off' posted last week about the current status of the original ship messengers. That post is cross-posted below.

One of them, Lois Reisdorf, will be on the last episode of Leah Remini's TV series on the A&E Network. (I should say the last episode for this season) :coolwink:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016