OPERATION DISCONNECTION IN ACTION-ALL HANDS ON DECK

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Graham Berry, Mar 6, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Graham Berry

Graham Berry Patron with Honors

FLASH RAIDS ALL WEEKEND. PARTY HARD WITH OSA, MOXON AND ABELSON.

There will be a Mother' Vigil all weekend.

It will be from 9 AM to 7 PM on Saturday and Sunday outside Scientology's middle management, OSA and Legal Unit offices located at 6331 Hollywood Boulevard. British Mom will be there through out along with a group of LA Anons.

Hopefully, other "disconnected" loved ones will also stop by and plead to see their loved one.

If you can, please stop by for a time in a continuing display of solidarity. Flash raids upon Big Blue and the Celebrity Center would also help focus public (s) attention upon the continuing human and civil rights abuses flowing from Scientology's continuing Disconnection Policies and Practices.

Please badger the media to attend.

It is mid Friday afternoon here in Los Angeles. Apparently, both Moxon and Abelson are in foul moods within the building. Security is very agitated.

Read all about it at: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-...demand-her-daughter-hgb-hollywood-raid-40999/

Graham Berry

2. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

3. ScudMuffin

ScudMuffin Silver Meritorious Patron

Nice! I wonder if they can pull off an arrest on several culties on suspision of conspiracy to kidnap or something.

4. alexm

alexm Patron with Honors

Good to see you posting here Graham. I can't wait for the 14th!

If you go tomorrow Graham please let me know.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  5. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

6. lionheart

lionheart Gold Meritorious Patron

Well done to Anons and Old Guard, whose protests helped her to find out where her daughter is! :thumbsup:

Let's see Tommy continue to deny the disconnection policy while she continues to be prevented from seeing her daughter!

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

And it will all be on video.

Heh. :)

Paul

8. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Posted by Smurf on WWP:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-...mand-her-daughter-hgb-hollywood-raid-40999/2/

Hello, everyone. I'm taking a short break from the action at the HGB to let you know what's going on. Last January, I was contacted by an ex-Scientologist & mother in the U.K. who was disconnected from her daughter 12 years ago after the mother & daughter (in the SO) both blew. The daughter got pregnant and they tried to pressure her into getting an abortion and she refused.

<snip>

The mother saw her daughter on one of my videos and started a communication line between Casper & myself. The mother, Susan Talbot, expressed the desire to come to the U.S. and try to talk to her daughter, Amanda (Mandy) Kember, who is divorced from Chaz Kember (now at Gold Base).

Chaz is the son of Jane Kember, formerly of the Guardian's Office and one of the 11 conspirators (with Mary Sue Hubbard) who were convicted and sent to prison for their implementing "Operation Snow White."

I put the mother in touch with some other anons, one whom is hosting her stay here, and on Wednesday night, Ms. Talbot went to the HGB & asked to speak to her daughter, Mandy. After alot of run-around from staff & Franck Paolo, she was told to go back home to the U.K. & write Mandy a letter.

Today, there are 6 of us with Mrs. Talbot at the HGB and they place is on high security alert. If you think you've seen Franck Paolo go nuts on video, come to the HGB & see him now. Today, he has been very unstabled and been in the faces of just about everyone and one several occasions has stood face-to-face with Mrs. Talbot & intimidated her.

In addition to Frank Paolo, Andy Knapp, Alex and Rick Moxon & Elliot Abselson on-site, they have high-school aged staffers with videocams sticking it in our faces.

They have made it very clear that they are pissed off at our presence, and has, in fact, told Ms. Talbot they would "negotiate" with her, if all the anons & critics disappeared and she accompanied Frank "alone" into the HGB.

Alex, the Ukranian guard, got aggressive with me, got into my face, and said he'd arrest me if I touched him, and then he pushed me.

That is not going to happen. Unfortunately, despite many telephone calls to the media, with assistance from Graham Berry and Empress, there hasn't been alot of interest yet.

We would deeply appreciate as many anons & friends to join us today until 7:00pm and/or all day Saturday & Sunday at the HGB from 9am - 7pm.

It breaks my heart to see this little lady grieving over not being permitted to see her daughter and observing the atrocious manner in which the guards are treating her so much that I've advised Casper & others to be around her at all times.

You will also see on my videos a heart-breaking scene with Glib crying & begging Franck to let the mother see her daughter and Franck responds with laughter & jackass behavior.

Back to the HGB....
    ---------------------
    The British mom & friends has wrapped up their visit at the HGB because of the weather... cold and starting to rain, plus today's events have been an enormous weight on out guest.

But we will be out in force again Saturday morning at 9:00am. Our guest is looking forward to meeting & talking to anons as she has attended raids in the U.K. and we spoke of a mutual acquaintance at the London org, slimeball Graham Wilson, head of the cult's communications department in the U.K.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  9. DamOTclese

DamOTclese New Member

One of the Scientology goons there said that he would "negotiate" with the mother if all the Anonymous would leave. The Scientology idiot wanted to get the mother alone, have her enter inside the building alone, and try to stop the mainstream news media from videotaping this week end.

The Los Angeles, Times, Saint Petersburg Times, Orange County Register, KCAL9 News, ABC News and others have been contracted, and an article has been posted to the Los Angeles Indymedia web site.

The Scientology fucks can't allow the mother to see their daughter because that would be a signal for all the other lost parents, sisters, brothers, husbands and wives that it's possible to get in touch -- if even for a few minutes. Scientology can't allow that.

But maybe with enough media, law enforcement, FBI, immigration, and other pot-stiring being done by Anonymous, the ARSCC, and Graham, maybe the Scientology idiots will have no choice but to allow the daughter they're holding to speak with her mother.

10. Free to shine

This is so very, very wrong!

This event embodies the true nature of scientology in action.
    :grouch:

I am praying this mother gets to see her daughter and this gets a lot of publicity.

11. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

No FU*CKN WAY. NO NEGOTIATIONS HERE. Let the girl out, period !

This is the law:

Penal Code ยง236.2
    Law enforcement agencies shall use due diligence to identify all victims of human trafficking, regardless of the citizenship of the person. When a peace officer comes into contact with a person who has been deprived of his or her personal liberty, a person suspected of violating subdivision (a) or (b) of Section 647, or a victim of a crime of domestic violence or rape, the peace officer shall consider whether the following indicators of human trafficking are present:
    (a) Signs of trauma, fatigue, injury, or other evidence of poor care.
    (b) The person is withdrawn, afraid to talk, or his or her communication is censored by another person.
    (c) The person does not have freedom of movement.
    (d) The person lives and works in one place.
    (e) The person owes a debt to his or her employer.
    (f) Security measures are used to control who has contact with the person.
    (g) The person does not have control over his or her own
    government-issued identification or over his or her worker immigration
    documents

I'll be there tomorrow, no matter what.

Please join us, bring everyone you can.

12. Free to shine

13. DamOTclese

DamOTclese New Member

The Anon who was getting video is going to go through what he/she has and see if the comment about "negotiating" with the mother after Anonymous leaves was caught on camera. Wouldn't that just kick ass if it was caught on video?!

Here is hoping. That would be leverage to force Scientology to allow mother and daughter to meet and at least talk, confirm that the daughter doesn't want to escape and walk away.

14. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Go, you guys and girls - I'm thinking of you all and praying for your success.

Keep up the pressure and the cult will crack. :D

15. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

It has always been a mistake for the org to let their goons handle public! Their best people :whistling: should be trying to handle the media on their front lines. It reminds me of others' millions spent at the FSO..and then to let inept Rondroids handle the clients before routing out. Crash. Typical! No business sense. They'll screw this up too.:clap: In my town staff ran out and told the protesters they had crimes or they wouldn't be bothering about what Scn did. Even accused one of being a child molestor. (Duh, Do you have a similar withhold of your own?):duh: It is they who are the abusers of youth.
    I wonder what suppressive acts these moms will be accused of. Hollywood couldn't have done a better job of casting such a wholesome looking crew of moms. Boy, their enemies get more devious with their tactics to make them look bad every day. Sinister :p

16. Free to shine

17. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

This video shows the closed doors of Scientology.

How it wrecks families and keeps them wrecked - on purpose.

I hope all LA Area ESMBers show up tomorrow and see to it that this situation is resolved.

And that all the broken families of Scientology are put back together again.

Los Angeles does not deserve Scientology.

I think they are gonna hafta move their headquarters to Barstow.

18. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

19. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology: THIS IS NOT OK---_EVER.

Excellent work to all who have helped on this!

THIS GIRL SHALL SEE HER MOM ...one way, or the other, OSA.

You decide, how does your "Church" want to look? Right now, not allowing
    a daughter to just say "hi" to her Mom from England totally makes you look
    and act more abusive than any of our signs can say.

Step up to the plate and Prove differently! Let this daughter see and talk
    to her Mom. :rose:

Don't forget........love: :bighug:

To all :)

Tory/Magoo

20. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

UK Mum in USA

I saw the videos and listened to the mother.
    It reminds me of my own situation with my son (25) who I have not had contact to for over 10 years now.
    He is not on staff but grew up in the cult, went to one of their schools and parents are non-active $cientologists.
    They just tell me he doesn't want contact although I told them I want to hear it from him personally.
    I cant get to him personally though.
    I also have no address.
    When I ring they intercept the calls, when I write an email to the address I have I wonder if he actually gets my communication at all.
    I dont think he does.

I could understand if he was underage, but he will be 26 this year.

This is what happens in the cult.
    They always want to dictate the conditions.

whats wrong with just saying 'hi, how are you'?

No, all critical viewpoints that could maybe influence the person are just made unavailbale.

Then they talk about saving the world and making it a better place.
    What a joke!