OT 3 Appended findings - What I found running through this implant.

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Jericho1234, Jul 29, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Jericho1234

Jericho1234 New Member

*** I want to caution that this material may be very re-stimulating, consider it at your own experience and expense, please. ***

I went back through the Wall of Fire today and towards the end, the implant towards the end has some thought energy "You mocked it up", while I was experiencing the implant (originally) - I have no idea how far ago, I felt a sense of "absurd energy".

While the implant story does not mention this, I confronted the energy behind this feeling and encountered another implant which was very disturbing to me. I believe it contains energy that brings about some of the primary triggers for re-implanting and slavery for us as thetans. This is what I believe.

I can provide more details of what I went through, if interested. I have many other implants I've discovered while doing my own research.

If this helps you at all, please contact me :) However that is not required. I've personally recovered some huge memories, such as theta bodies which contained vast amounts of previously blocked theta energy.

Also I do not believe body thetans are real, rather they are harmful energies that are in our own case, rather than souls stuck to us. I think beyond this addendum to OT 3, I have the real OT 4 level that addresses I believe rather than our Theta lines on earth, but our theta bodies beyond.

Xenu does not exist, it is in my opinion lies in the implant taken as truth.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  2. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

INCOMING!
    :scared:

Good luck Jericho

3. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Jericho, you are welcome however I think that a certain amount of excrement is about to hit the air conditioning. Not many lovers of Hubbard's teck here, with or without BT's.

4. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Jesus wept!

5. Jericho1234

Jericho1234 New Member

Now I've seen things in memory that perhaps were the product of creativity gone wrong, perhaps self delusional thinking that provides a platform for self destructive narcissism, but one of the beautiful products of "life" was the pain of being wrongly considered Jesus Christ (not the biblical one of course - mainly because that one accomplished something.) Instead I was burned on a cross yelling at the crowd that there was no way I was Jesus Christ and that it absolutely made no valuable sense whatsoever.

I did not cry I died laughing at how hopeless my situation was.

I know - it's all bullshit right? It should be. I agree. I hope so.

6. strativarius

Yes, I'm lonely too mate. My only friends are zeroes and ones converted into disembodied messages on a glowing screen. Life sucks then you die. What can you do eh?

7. Jericho1234

Jericho1234 New Member

I'm not a Scientologist, FYI.

Those colors in your minds eye, who decides them for you? I often have wondered, of course the brain! Yes those neurons, zapping around with electrical action potential, are wonderful generators - which take the decisions out of your ballpark.

Please don't take me wrong, I'm not attacking you - no goal of mine despite the original poster trying to share free information without the fear of being censored, would never dare assume you were lessor or greater than any other? For who determines your future? The crowd? The mob? Or your own will to be self determined, meaningful and objective.

Why is it so evil to be alone - where you can be free to decide for yourself? To live in a universe you have built, to create your own beliefs, technology - art and poetry. Who dares shadow the lines of your being with the barbed wires of hatred towards individuality, after all - is Lucifer not the embodiment of the invisible yet visible overwhelm of social justice?"

I still wonder, I love binary too, mathematics - computers and science hold many wonderful answers, but some things seem to still remain in philosophical realms.

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I think we have another Turing test candidate here. How about a wager on whether he makes it to ten posts or not? Any takers?

Paul

9. strativarius

10. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

A Homo Sapiens comments on your OT research. . .

Agreed. Now that you have discovered that you have 'many other implants' it would be good to run them out. Particularly the Scientology implants that compel one to humbly tender their wholetrack scientific research to humans and other lower DB life forms.

QUESTION: Why is it in Scientology that the OTs are always the ones that receive the donations? Shouldn't the OTs be the ones that are so 'total cause' and supernaturally powerful that they are 'more able' to pull in money far more easily than the lower level beings they are salvaging and lecturing?

I hope this post finds you well and flourishing and prospering up lines wherever you are. Do you ever bump into the Commodore out there in space?

Thanks again on behalf of myself and others down here (on this planet).

11. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

Donations? You want money????

12. Jericho1234

Jericho1234 New Member

I've removed that part from my original post. I agree - it distracts from my original excitement and discussion. Is there a better place to discuss concepts and ideas than here?

I work as a programmer, but I really want to focus on this independent research.

I forget that not everyone here has much regard for anything related to Scientology.

I apologize because I have every interest in sharing these ideas - would freezone be a better place for that?

13. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I have vast sci fi knowledge that I am willing to share with the OP . . . . . . for a price.

Only I have discovered the only safe path through it &, trust me, it makes that Wall of Fire stuff seem like childs play. I got the REAL stuff !

Once he gets the benefits from my material he'll want to share it . . . . . that is OK provided I get a percentage of all sales.

Are you tracking with me bud ?

14. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Oh HELL Yes ! Take it to the FZ - right up their alley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go quick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Billy Blinder

Billy Blinder Patron with Honors

I get it. We now have Wednesday funnies over here on ESMB like Mike Rinder blog Thursday funnies. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::laugh::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::laugh::thewave::thewave::thewave:

16. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

impish implants ?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::laugh::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::laugh::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

See how they grow ?

I can share how . . . . . . . . . . . for a fee.

17. wigee1

wigee1 Patron with Honors

Now Jericho, I too have been doing research, you have got it wrong, just like Ron did, I found accidently whilst climbing under the electric fence on the farm , I got one of those electric implants, I thought by doing a Perfect Duplicate , it would disappear , it didn't, so I tried reach and withdraw, I got more confused, and got more exterior, so I tried ,( try not be 3 foot behind my head,) nope that didn't release the pain, remembering KSW I yelled out to a little old lady walking the dog , she grabbed my hand, yeap you guessed it it. she was acting funny, I thought she must be a SP , because she was cussing me , and calling me a sorts of names, like those Religious freaks,
    The pain stopped and I got free, but she being a spinner got caught up in the Barbed wire, and was getting worse ,I thought she was getting rid of BTs so I went into town to get help. On the way bumped into a old friend and we went for a coffee, It wasn,t till a couple of hours latter hearing 2x Ambulances with sirens blasting that it keyed me back into the energy flow, I sort of got mis emotional, Now should I have run the 1st flow first. or waited for the pretty waitress for my breakfast order, It gets confusing, the more I think about it, ......Granitt

18. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

Yes, Freezone lists and boards may provide a more receptive audience.

19. Glenda

Glenda Gold Meritorious Patron

Is this a creative writing thread? Cool.

A garden: what I found wandering…

[Cautionary health warning: The following may send you into a deep slumber - or get an urge to bash your head on the desk. Read it at your own risk. I’ll pop a tune at the end of my ramble to try to revive you. For those struggling with insomnia, this is your lucky day!]

The other day I was wandering through a beautiful garden. One of those huge rambling gardens that people get married in. A very very nice venue.

[​IMG]

It is mid-winter here and the garden is at rest though is still very beautiful in an austere sort of a way. This is probably the most boring sentence in history. Never mind, moving on…

It was lightly drizzling as I wandered around. It was in those intense moments of truly confronting the moisture falling from the sky that I discovered I did not have an umbrella in my bag. I felt a sense of “bugger!” energy.

Drizzle or no bloody drizzle, my garden tour proceeded. I forged on, being careful to not slip over on the greasy pathways. There is nothing worse than falling over in a public place. It’s humiliating.

Very early daffodils I found in the garden.
    I felt a sense of pure wonder seeing these
    gorgeous gifts from mother nature.

[​IMG]

And then, through the trees, I saw a bridge. Really I did! A bridge! I felt a sense of “A real bridge! Let’s go there!” I fearlessly quickened my pace. My sense of “Oh my God if I fall over in a public place I’ll be so humiliated” just evaporated. I was confronting that bridge, I wanted to stand on that bridge! The excitement I felt in those moments…well, ya know, it was exciting. What else can I say.

[​IMG]

I stood looking at the bridge, mesmerised by its wintery beauty - and admiring its horizontal-ness. I love horizontal bridges – so much better than vertical bridges drawn on large bits of glossy paper and slapped onto walls in nasty looking frames.

If you are still awake, thank you for being so polite. It is appreciated.

And now for some rejuvenation. Please consider doing a little jive around the living room/office/kitchen to this. It really is good for the soul. :)

20. BeenLiedTo

BeenLiedTo Patron

What La La Lou Lou wrote is true......shit hitting............3....................2................1...............
    IT IS ALL A BUNCH OF BULL SHIT. With that said, you are free to believe what you want. I, however, do not believe a f'kin thing that man wrote....ever........and I never will.

BeenLiedTo