OT IX 'Orders of Magnitude' and OT X 'Character' to be released

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn, Sep 26, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. The next two levels of Suckerdom are being released

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...de-ot-x-character-released-53560/#post1010105

From Christine McNocher:

2. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Scientology definition of "In the near future" :

1. Not until we get you to bail us out of whatever financial mess we've gotten ourselves into.

2. Your guess is as good as mine.

IMO this could be a very long time considering what Management has on their plate right now. This carrot on the stick has been used for decades already to keep the current bunch of OTs donating. I have a feeling that since the number of OTs isn't climbing at a viable rate, the cult is grasping at straws to keep them around.

3. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

Bait and Switch

How ELSE did you think DM was going to distract the public from the fact that the Super Power building has been fully funded many times over?

How long will it really take to get these OT levels released? Hhhmmm..... how long has DM been fundraising for the Super Power building?

4. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

More MIERDA! That means shit.

I sure hope OT IX and X come out soon. Witness all those OT VIIs and VIIIs which are currently leaving the cult.Now imagine how many will be leaving when these levels are released? Remember,no more excuses...these are the *real* thing!

Make that ass tray levitate now MOTHER FKER!:dieslaughing:

TP

5. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

My thoughts exactly.

6. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't think DM has much choice. If there really is an OTIX and X he needs to release them for more profit.
    Or he's going to have to rerelease something else soon so Scientologists are as suckered as they have ever been.

7. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

:goodposting:

And I will add: are they saying that until every org is an "ideal org" they won't be releasing OT IX & OT X?

Besides, to the best of my knowledge, LRH did NOT write OT 9 & 10, so who wrote them? :omg:

8. Ex_SaintHill

Ex_SaintHill Patron with Honors

I thought they wanted to have 10.000 OTVIIs befire they would release the other levels. I guess they are short of money and need something else to suck it out of poor fools.

9. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

yup. especially if they find out that they have to audit even more BT's!

10. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

:dieslaughing: :dieslaughing: OH NO, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT...I shouldn't be laughing about such things:omg:

I wonder though if there are more BTs to run? Does the Free Zone have these levels?

TP

11. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  12. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Let's do some math...

Let's assume (just not the case anymore) Scientology continues to grow like it did in the early 90's.

It's taken them 21 years to make 1800 (or is it 3000??) OTVIII's. That's another 120 years or so before they have 10,000 OTVIII's.:D

:dieslaughing: Sounds like a plan. Scientologists will eat it up. Sadly.

13. XenuEtrawls

XenuEtrawls Patron

"OT IX 'Orders of Magnitude' and OT X 'Character' to be released"

I get it: 'Orders of Magnitude' will be barked out by some 'Character!'

14. Gus

Gus Patron with Honors

Merde. That means shit, too. In French, although I could be wrong; it's been a long time since my high-school French class :)

Here's how I read that:

Hey! Look! OT IX! OT X! Maybe soon! Now gimme all your contact info so we can come over to your place tonight and reg you for thousands of dollars!! It's MANDATORY that you give us money ooops fill out this survey by Thursday at 2 - the whole future of this planet is at stake! This is a big game and we need big wallets ooooops beings like you!!

As more and more cattle figure out how to leave the barn, they're gonna be milking the ones who are left harder and harder.

Gus

15. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I don't see any change in data re when these non-existent levels are going to be released. It's just a change in PR emphasis, in that they probably found it a better button than what they were using before. Relative terms like "soon" and "in the near future" mean nothing.

Paul

16. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

In Scientology terms, when you take the whole track into consideration, the terms "soon" and "in the near future" can mean sometime in the next 50,000 years or so. :D

17. FinallyFree

OH! OH! And don't forget that ALL org must be "St. Hill Size" - oh WAIT! DM sayz we're not doing that any longer right? So I guess this wil be a perm. fundraising effort!

18. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Stick and carrot

When I was on OT VII at flag in about 2001 OT IX and X appeared on the ships price list, ...without prices. At the same time the ship was being refitted to accommodate the course rooms to deliver them.:happydance:

The reg said they would be available really, really soon and we should AP for them, just so we don't miss out.

I'm waiting for Marty's promised explanation of why the Cof$ will never release them.

That should be good. :coolwink:

19. Marty's answer will be what ever makes him the most popular with Freezoners while making Miscavige foot all the blame. They seem to eat up everything he says as long as Miscavige is the sole villain.

20. FinallyFree

It *is* getting old isn't it?