OT IX 'Orders of Magnitude' and OT X 'Character' to be released

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn, Sep 26, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Leland

Leland Crusader

On a BC tape Ron makes a joke about how much pizza he’d eaten that day..... intimating, at least to me at the time, that he was eating pizza with more than just one body.

The class had hesitant chuckles......

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

3. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I want to go. Will it be a 1 or 2 or 3 hour comedy show? I will take all of my Monopoly money, and all the houses and hotels along with my expired credit cards. Unfortunately Monopoly doesn't have bank checks so I will have to tell them that when they present a real Clear I will convert the Monopoly items for real stuff.

I hope they are offering Touch Assists because my whole body will be aching from uncontrolled laughter at their jokes.

But just in case I will bring along some pain relieving ointment disguised as hand lotion.

4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Announcements have been made for over twenty years about the imminent release of OT 9 and 10.

_______

From 2007:
    [​IMG]

5. Gib

Gib Crusader

it's the same formula written in the marketing policy letters,

that is create a mystery sandwich.

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

LOL

Perfect showcase for the authoritarian madness that is Scientology. . .

"WHAT YOU NEED TO BE READY!"

That was 11 years ago and the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) is still not ready.

But YOU need to get ready and pay them bank vaults full of cash because YOU are holding up the clearing of the planet by not being ready.

TRANSLATION OF AD: "Hurry up DBs! You are comlagging, flunk! Get in present time! We are waiting for you to do the level, it's why we came to earth, to save you---but now you are fucking up and DevTing everyone by not being ready. We'll help you, just bring your charge cards so you don't go out-exchange on all that we are doing for you to by-pass you and get you ready for all the miracles that are here waiting for you......if you were only ready!" LOL

7. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Any guess what DM will pull out of Creation of Human Ability to be the key focus of these two universe saving levels?
    Also how many people have to be completed OTVIII for these levels to be released? I'll bet they will need at least 2 of those OTVIII completions to have not blown so they can fill the new ship required to deliver it.

https://pixabay.com/en/photos/kayaking/

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  8. CommunicatorIC

9. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  10. screamer2

screamer2 Judas' Groat

So. The insanity continues relatively unabated.