Palm Springs KMIR 6's 'Visit' to Gold Base

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by AnonOrange, Apr 7, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

This was posted on WWP and I'm shamelessly re-posting here:

It's a pathetic piece by a Palm Springs TV station, nothing compared to what Saint Baca would have done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QZl0m0bX28

I do have a question: Who is this Mitch Brisker at 2:53 ? I cannot find him on the voter records or the list of people at Gold Base posted in 2007 ? He appears to be a US citizen (no accent), yet is not registered to vote.

Thanks.

Edit: I understand that this video may be about a year old, right after the Tom Cruise video was pulled from the internet.

2. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Interesting story alright.....and full of bullshit. The vast majority of those lectrures are sitting in the orgs and warehouse. :no:

Polishing a turd is what that was.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  3. skydog

skydog Patron Meritorious

David Miscaviage sucks

Thanks AnonOrange. It looks like the church has found a pawn that will parrot LRH bullshit without question. There are several amusing points that can be made: 1) Supply can't keep up with demand. Well does that mean there are not enough members to perform the jobs there; or that people are rushing out to buy this crap? 2) They indicate that production has increased since 2007. Again, they say nothing of whether this stuff is sitting in warehouses? 3) There is no mention that membership in the church is going up. In short, all that was said was "acceptable truths". 4) None of the workers that were shown seemed very happy. But that is my observation.

One final point. I don't think that Channel 6 will run a series on this like KESQ. All that is good about scientology can easily be said in less than five minutes. It takes thousands of hours to recite all that is wrong.

Nathan Baca Rocks!!!

4. Do they make those claims for the benefit of current members, or do they actually believe people are going to run out and buy their products if they believe they are popular? You have to look no further than eBay to see no one is buying their products and the few items that have been bid on are a mere fraction of what the cult tries to sell them for.

5. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:eyeroll: Geeez, whatEVER! :eyeroll:

PR, PR, PR! :no: Glitsy, acceptable-truths, bla, bla, blaaaaa. :yawn:

6. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

Did anyone figure out the date that actually aired?

7. skydog

skydog Patron Meritorious

I was thinking the same thing. I checked their website and it does not appear to be a recent segment.

8. fishdaddy

fishdaddy Patron

Mitch Brisker is the "Non-Sea Org" (NSO) Director for the Gold films. He has been doing that for years. He gets a six-figure salary and has been given a car and other perks by Miscavige. While the people he works with get 40 cents an hour and constant abuse. Brisker is completely compromised by Miscavige and has the integrity of a cockroach. He knows the abuse that goes on, believe me, but turns a blind eye to it to keep his job. Interesting that they are using him as a spokesperson - I guess there is no one else who can talk.

The photos of the people working on the "LRH lecture" assembly line were shocking to me as I know these people. They look thin, pale and unhealthy.

Catherine Fraser looks good and comes off as fairly polished.

This is obviously a puff piece by a minor-league reporter who is willing to sell her soul for "access" to the Base. Thankfully, there is someone like Nathan Baca who is willing to rip the cover off this abusive cult compound.

9. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:goodposting: I was waiting for someone to say something like this, I too could tell that Mitch must've been one of either the 'wog' Gold crew or at least non-so/staff crew.

He looked healthy, well-fed, relaxed, decent clothes, you could tell he receives regular-to-excellent pay for what he does.

Fishdaddy: It IS sick how he 'turns a blind eye' to how everyone around him works for no pay, beans n' rice, rpf, no sleep, etc!! :grouch:

Same with who their front speaker is, they'd have her healthy-looking, made-up, hair coiffed, decent clothes on, too. They know how to PR, after all! :eyeroll:

I hate FAKE SHIT!!! :grouch:(doesn't stop me from wanting a nose job tho :p )

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  10. CornPie

CornPie Banned

I couldn't find any pictures or videos of Mitch Brisker. But he is mentioned in Chapter 13 of this Time Magazine article about scientology. http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2008/07/chapter-thirteen-attacks-and.html

Here is a video of Katherine Fraser addressing the Riverside County commissioners on February 24, 2009. Decide for yourself if she "comes off as polished".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=478EB3lH84U

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  11. ILived1984!

ILived1984! Patron with Honors

The workers did look tired. From what I gathered while in, the lectures are mass produced and then orgs are told how many they are supposed to have and pay for them and then they sell them. The operation is a monopoly and they entirely control the supply of lectures and tell the lower orgs what to do with quotas. They can't keep up with their own self assigned quotas.

The video with Katherine Fraser was very interesting. It was funny seeing her get shot down in the begining when she started spewing out criticisms of the previous speakers.

12. CornPie

CornPie Banned

An ethics officer once instructed to purchase books, and donate them to a library. So I could work up out of a lower condition. I'll bet they still use that scam, I can't believe I fell for it. This accomplishes the following:

a) sells more books.
    b) builds up the stats of booksellers.
    c) head-screws all new staff members, to let them know who's in charge.

The best way for scientology to sell more books, is for them to keep head-screwing staff members. And remember the staff donation scam, whenever you hear those high numbers.

Katherine Fraser's final words on the KMIR TV video were, "Any bad publicity is better than none." I wonder if she'll still think so, when we get video of scientology's RPF punishment of people running around poles. See this link: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10772

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  13. AnonOrange

That Mitch Brisker is neither on the voting lists or the vraious lists produced by Little Bear Victor, BTs2free, etc. They had hiding him well !

Thanks.

Christine indeed looks good in that video, but that was BEFORE anonymous ! She has changed.

14. Mystic

Mystic Banned

Mitch Brisker

Oh oh. My antennas just went into buzzmode.

Mitch Brisker not on voter list, is non-clam, receiving nice $$$, close with Lil' take-the-money-and-run Davy, plus whatever else is going on around this guy.

I would look for HIS EMPLOYMENT WITH/BY THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY. i.e. a CIA agent NOT unknown to Lil' Davey.

Only suspicions so far, that Lil' Davey got/ripped off the top job in the cult through the CIA's help. MUCH more search needed. I wish Vaughn Young were still alive.

15. AnonOrange

Normally, I would send you a fresh roll of Renoylds aluminium foil, but I do see that the Feds are very slow at moving in on the cult. Particularly the FBI. They have all the info they need.

But still, if DM employs this guy why would he also work for the CIA, really ? He also doesn't look the type and seems better at PR than anything else. Basically, I think he's the best brown noser DM has and he's rewarding him for it. Exes from Gold probably know better.

16. CornPie

CornPie Banned

Mitch Brisker said (at 2:50 into the video)> "We know that the best way to communicate to people is in an audio-visual medium, and that's why we have this facility."

He's right about audio-video, wrong about DVD creation, the INTERNET is replacing that.

The last words Katherine Fraser said on the video> "Any bad publicity is better than none."

She must be happy with $100 cameras and free YouTube publishing.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009