Paul's Robot Auditor

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Dulloldfart, Apr 11, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

And now for something completely different...

Here is my latest module, ColorBreathing: http://www.paulsrobot.com/ColorBreathing. It is available for download as a zip file, as usual.

It is based around a procedure from Barbara Brennan's excellent book, "Light Emerging", which involves breathing various colors into and out of the body and aura. She states the purpose of this as helping you to develop the specific attributes associated with the specific colors in your own life. The procedure has been adjusted slightly so it will fit into the Paul's Robot paradigm. This is a Rub & Yawn module, as usual.

A couple of examples of those attributes, in her words, are:
    The colors used are Red | Orange | Yellow | Green | Blue | Indigo | Purple | Lavender | Rose | White | Silver | Gold | Black, with an "unlisted" option for any other color you wish to employ.

The basic instructions, using her words, are:

1. As best you can, hold the color in your hand, feel it, look at it.

2. Breathe the color in. Fill your whole body with the color. Become the color. Now breathe the color out.

3. Breathe the color in again. This time fill your whole auric field with the color. Imagine that you are the color. Feel what it feels like to be the color. Now breathe the color out.

I have put those into three numbered screens for each color. The graphics that go with 2 and 3 are below, except that the breathing in the body (#2) screens don't show the aura, and the colors match instead of all being blue. :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The "high" obtained from using this procedure is similar to the other Rub & Yawn modules, still the same calm and peaceful feeling, but there is an added feeling of cleanliness, it seems to me.

Anyway, have fun with it.

Next is one on Chakra Breathing, name not finalized. It's a bit like the Color Breathing, but involves working on each of the main chakras one at a time instead of the body/aura generally.

Paul

2. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Who's that guy in the Speedo?

And why are his hips cocked just so?

Is that you, Paul?

3. Dulloldfart

Please don't trash this thread, Allen.

Paul

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

This is an Ex-Scientologists Message Board. Seeing humor and questioning things being offered for consumption is a vital purpose of the board. Unless this thread is sacred, or unless this thread is for commerce and promotion of commerce, then seeing something humorously on a message board is not "trashing" anything.

Methinks you are taking things too seriously, Paul.

You have to admit, if you step outside the seriousness, that the picture of the guy in the blue speedo can be seen humorously.

At least *I* can see it humorously.

And I will.

Sorry. But that's how I see it.

(And P.S. - Thanks for spelling my name right.)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  5. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

I am unable to see said guy in speedo.. :bigcry: and I would like to see his hips.. cocked just so.. :bigcry:

6. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Here!

[​IMG]

7. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

Looks like there's some afterburn in play

Zinj

8. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

I think so.

I think his anal chakra is emitting a reddish hue.

This could be serious!

9. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Thanks for this. Definitely worth exploring. Good stuff.

Look forward to the next part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkzdme4WCrA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1UEXBXNyyQ&feature=related

10. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

Sorry! I just burst out with :hysterical: at the thought of doing TR0 with a freeze-frame on YouTube.

I had a recent visit from a friend who is into Kinestheology. In its simplest terms you could describe it as using your own body as an e-meter. Being CRP (Chronic Reverse Polarity), meant that my responses to the same stimuli were 180 degrees opposite to his responses, but they were consistent.

I learned two things from my higher-self:
    1. I don't know what I'm supposed to do in this incarnation on Earth.
    2. I have already done whatever it is I don't know that I'm supposed to do.

So learning how to read your own muscle movements will give you a new insight into self-auditing, and may assist people in charting their own progress under Paul's able guidance.

11. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Paul, I don't care what anyone says, I think your Robot auditor is great. Not that I have had cause to use it, I just like that you did it. :D

12. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

:lol:

too much self analysis

13. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Oh him! I've seen him around before, lurking on a thread elsewhere, a mere boy..:no:

However thank you Alalanzo, you have been most accomodating. :D

14. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Aaahem!! Er.. are you sure about that FTS?? :eyeroll:

15. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

To DOF :)

And if you're ever looking for that sultry sexy voice DOF you don't have too far to look.. :D My percentage of the profits won't be anymore than 60% and they'll sell like hotcakes.. :yes:

16. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Yeah. :D I like individual thinking, even if it's based on something else that I don't like. DOF breaks a lot of 'rules' and uses humour and I like that. As I said though, it's not something I use but it's certainly better than a lot of other stuff I have seen. The whole "robot auditor" for free idea makes me laugh and I think it takes guts to put that up there.

17. Dulloldfart

Here are a few commands from my current project, ChakraCare. Record them and e-mail the sound files to me--paul at yawnguy.com. Use a throwaway e-mail account if you want. Windows has a sound recorder program built in, such as Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder. It will record a 60 second clip, which is fine. If you don't have a computer microphone they cost a few euros for a cheap one. If you want to get fancy, Audacity is a good sound editing program, which you can download for free.

AUDIO: "Very good. Start of Session!"

AUDIO: "All right. Imagine that the tips of each of these funnels, these vortices, are seated properly in the main channel in the spine."

AUDIO: "OK. Now try to clear each of these vortices, inside and out, of any debris that is clogging them."

AUDIO: "Fair enough. Follow the instructions to the right of the screen."

The offer goes for anyone else too. Alternate voices for my Robot programs. This isn't a joke, so if you're thinking of making Alanzo-type degrading recordings I can't stop you but know that isn't my intention.

Paul

18. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

For sure FTS, however that's not quite the context I meant.. ahem.. :D It's not what he's doing with him now.. it's what he may be able to do.. er...in the future.. indeed if DOF does get the break he'd like and then we can see Roboboy in a more.. lifesize model.. :eyeroll: .. get it now?? :coolwink: And his hip will hopefully still be as Alanzo mentioned.. 'cocked like so'.. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

19. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

DOF.. you make me laugh so.. :hysterical: I don't think anyone's making fun of you, however you must realize the hilarity of this also, I mean especially for us girls.. I mean.. Roboboy.. come on.. listen, we all know you're a very creative individual, but some things just make people laugh, everyone's sense of humour is different, so don't take things to heart so. Personally, I've been told in past interviews for voiceovers and answerphones and the like that although they 'loved' my voice, it was too deep and sexy, so this may put the people off a little and they may not be able to concentrate fully, :whistling: however, I'd love to give it a go and shall have a look on the net and try to ...er.. 'download'.. the er.. :melodramatic: 'Audacity' thingy which sounds like the exact type of sense of humour I love!

20. Dulloldfart

ChakraCare now online

My latest module for Paul's Robot Practitioner is now online: ChakraCare. I dropped the "Auditor" for this one.

It's based on some stuff from Barbara Brennan's book, Light Emerging. Phase 1 is pretty much a procedure as she gives it, involving imagining the chakras in the right place on the body, spinning around, drawing in the colour related to each one, similar to the ColorBreathing module I did a few weeks back but more localized.

[​IMG]

Phase 2 is also derived from her work, but is based on the work a healer would do on a client when manipulating the client's energy bodies, not on something the person would do solo. This involves "imagining" each chakra and the individual energy vortices that make it up, and putting them in the correct position, cleaning them out if clogged, and so forth. Lots of illustrations to help, such as:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I've found this quite interesting to run. Definitely different to the usual kind of stuff I do. There's a zip file containing the whole thing, about 10 MB, in the usual place. It's all at http://www.paulsrobot.com/ChakraCare/

And if you're tired of running body thetans you can't see, you can deal with chakras you can't see for a change. :D

Paul