Paul's Robot Auditor

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Dulloldfart, Apr 11, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Good twin

Good twin Floater

This is fantastic Paul. Better then fantastic. I am so pleased to see you are reaching so many. Good for you and good for us. :thumbsup:

2. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Bloody good Paul! :thumbsup:

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes, thank you. I figure that the more people send me (genuine!) testimonials that I can put on my various websites the more people will be encouraged to try it out and hopefully benefit from it themselves. For example, there is another win from someone else posted on that same message board saying "WOW :) thanks a lot I am feeling better." I must say it's nice when it all happens without me being directly involved. :)

A couple of days ago I started placing ads on relatively high-traffic websites for "free online stress-release" sessions via Project Wonderful. I posted about these guys recently: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7495. For example, one of my little 125 pixel square ads is buried somewhere on a page. In the 30 hours since I placed it, the page has had 8,615 unique page views, resulting in five clicks through to my site, at a total cost to me of 4 cents so far. None of those figures are anything to make a big deal about, but it gives an idea of how cheaply one can play this advertising game and get at least some kind of response to it.

On the other hand, another placing of the same ad on a different site has had 13,600 unique page views in the past 14 hours and produced no clicks so far, at a total cost of 12 cents. If it carries on like this I'll pull the ad, something I can do at any time, and cut my losses. :).

Paul

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  4. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

I had an interesting application of this today, though not in the usual context.

I just took a long flight yesterday, and was very sore, so I thought I'd go to a yoga class to unwind a bit. During that class, the pain was just too much (even though it normally wouldn't have been), so I thought, "Hey, I could use the six points right now." If I hadn't run the process a few times and hadn't felt comfortable with it, I wouldn't have attempted auditing. But I did.

So there I was in some ungainly pose, and I was able to hold it and manage to run enough of a session to blow the pain for the entire rest of the class.

It's very liberating not only not to have to pay Scn the "cog tax," but to be able to audit in an unusual situation, especially where one has no watch and no ability to write and do the process at the same time. (I did write up my session notes when I got home.)

5. Dulloldfart

PaulsRobot 2.0 is up and running and open for business in the usual place at www.paulsrobot.com.

I dropped the "auditor" in the name as auditing is something people do with accounts or exams, apart from a few weirdo cult members. And I dropped the apostrophe because people cant spell no more. :)

The session modules now have sound that works in IE, Firefox, Chrome and hopefully Opera and other browsers too. I am using Flash swf files, which are one-tenth the size of mp3 files and so download quicker. The sound quality isn't as good, but it is tolerable, especially as the audio content is clearly spelled out on each page, and the increased download speed is worth the trade-off.

There is a forum there, intended mainly to be about PaulsRobot type stuff and not a general Scn or ex-Scn forum. There are some PaulsRobot session worksheets posted there, and hopefully there will be many more to show how a PaulsRobot session runs. In addition to the forum, users can post comments to the blog(s). There is the facility for users to post their own blogs there, as well as reams of other content. I'll probably keep that one turned off. But we'll see.

I am continuing to provide the general Core session module, upgraded at last, along with a Troubleshooting Add-On free of charge to anyone. I decided to provide the other session modules on the basis of a monthly subscription for unlimited personal use with a week's free trial upfront. This lends much more credibility to the whole concept, and, you never know, I might even make some money back from the hundreds of hours of time I've put into it all. I'm only charging for the session modules. All the other site pages are freely available, as are the usual Yawnguy YouTube videos and audio sessions.

So far, Core, HeavyDuty, FDSing and Dipoles have been thoroughly reworked and upgraded to 2.0 versions. The original 1.* versions of all the others are still available. I was going to finish R3X before making this announcement, but I started on it and that one is going to take me days and days to do, so here we are.

Enjoy. :)

[​IMG]

Paul

6. gomorrhan

gomorrhan Gold Meritorious Patron

Paul, you are my hero. I haven't tried this yet, but the idea is sound, so long as you consider a person doesn't need a terminal to discharge case. I have no HARD RULE, myself on that, but I've found the only time I have ever made real progress whas when an objective terminal was listening. I WILL make the experiment, though, before I offer any pronouncements.

7. KnightVision

KnightVision Gold Meritorious Patron

OH GOSH, HMMMM... MAYBE I'LL LIKE IT?:whistling:

8. Smitty

Smitty Silver Meritorious Patron

Suggestion

Paul,
    I suggest that you name your enterprise the RTC, which stands for Robot Technology Centre.
    Do you think that the acronym will catch on?

9. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

I think this is an excellent idea!! :clap: :clap: You're not just a pretty face are you Smitty... :coolwink:

10. Dulloldfart

Thanks for the support, Kev. People discharge case posting to message boards, writing in journals, punching the crap out of a sofa mocked up as an enemy, and all sorts of activities other than talking to a live person who nods sagely and says "Thank you" with perfect TRs. Anyway, I guess you will try it out one day. One day. But don't leave it till after the grid goes down as it won't be available then. :)

Paul

11. Dulloldfart

Wouldn't that be awful? :)

Paul

12. Dulloldfart

Like the plague.

Paul

13. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Paul I actually think it's quite genius and would piss off the scilons to no end, after all, wasn't it the scilons that gave you the idea for your Robot Tech after all?? :confused2: To me, it sounds very clever indeed!

14. Dulloldfart

It goes against the Standard Tech idea in the Basic Auditing Series that you must have another live person there in the session in order to discharge stuff. Therefore all the people who say how wonderful it is and what great sessions they had are obviously delusional. The inconvenient fact that it does work is just another one of those cognitive dissonance thingies that all churchies have in abundance and merrily shrug off.

The main procedure I use (Rub & Yawn, including mock-up processing like the 6-Direction process or others in use) was developed before I had the big idea. In mid-2006 I was talking to a woman who wanted my help putting up a website for her Reiki practice, who had the notion that she would become instantly rich and famous as soon as she had one. I was telling her how a website all by itself can't do anything, then the idea suddenly occurred to me of well, why not? And Paul's Robot was born.

Getting sessions online like this can be one of those guilty pleasures one enjoys in the privacy of one's own home, that no-one else need know about. :)

Paul

15. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

I understand. Thanks for that Paul, I appreciate it a lot. Is that what you do? Build websites for people? Can you send me your link?

16. Dulloldfart

I do lots of things, Pix. I can create a fairly simple web site for someone easily enough, but I'm not a great designer of them. I designed a site with Dreamweaver a couple of years ago and gaily spent 50+ hours learning about Dreamweaver, but can't say I got really good at it. I went back to hand-coding things, which doesn't look so good but is much easier to understand and tweak and fix when something goes wrong.

The PaulsRobot 2.0 site is based on Drupal, a free open source Content Management System. It is easy enough for me to host a domain of someone's (maybe www.pixiesknixies.com, cost about $10 a year for the domain name from godaddy.com or wherever) and toss up an entire Drupal site for them. Then that person can log onto it anywhere in the world with full access to everything on their site and put what they want there. They don't have to know any HTML - it's like posting on ESMB to add stuff to the site. You can have blogs of your own, visitors blogs, comments, forums, all kinds of goodies, although you don't get Emma with it. There are oodles of add-on modules to add goodies, all free of charge, at www.drupal.org.

I don't have "a link" really. I've got a dozen web sites and as many e-mail addresses. I'm pretty easy to find via Google. Or PM. Or Skype. Or Yahoo IM. Or Google Talk. Or telephone. Or walk up and ring the bell on the front door. I'm not hiding.

Paul

17. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Wow Paul! I'll get back to this, just in a rush out the door but I'll have a look at this more closely later. Thanks a lot.

18. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

I like it Paul, PixiesKnixies.com... or did you mean PixiesKnickers.com... :whistling:

:laugh:

So, you have dozens of websites too! Geez, you're a busy bee! Well thank you for all that info Paul, very interesting indeed, and if I do decide to build a website selling lovely lacey Pixie type panties, I'll look you up for sure... :D

19. Dulloldfart

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nix

Nixies go rather well with Pixies. I threw the "k" in since you had been discussing the lacy variety recently. But such an alliterative name is more fun than staid names. I once had a domain name www.bug-bite-on-the-butt-gel.com (really) when I was a Master's Miracle dealer, one domain name among many.

I have never created a website selling undergarments. Maybe I could call it "Paul's Throbbot". Or maybe not. :)

Paul

20. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

:laugh: How clever are you!! Well it's something to think about for sure! I'll keep it in mind until I am sorted... thanks again... :thumbsup: