View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Emphasis mine ...

Lol, believe it or not even a mere mortal like myself managed to read and understand the original post and its purpose, without needing an 'explanation' from you Roger ... and mentioning 'deniers and avoidances' has of course ensured there is (now) a lack of understanding to anyone not cognizant with your tek ...

:whistling:

I like what you've posted recently Paul (contact techniques and colour breathing) though I do not agree with the scio like arrogant assumption highlighted below, but I've decided that it matters not as the procedure can be used without the need for agreement with the background theory ... I've been doing something very similar myself for a few years and enjoy some surprising results when I listen for them and am often on the receipt end of a ping and even the occasional poke (lol) though I admit that I sometimes think I'm imagining it perhaps due to a loss of confidence in my own spiritual ability after experiencing scientology and the endless over explaining and drilling resulting in 'technical' assassination of something that was once just light, soft and beautiful.

:happydance:

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thank you.

I don't agree with that bit either, as it doesn't fit in with my experience, although there can certainly be some interaction along those lines. It's Alan's procedure, not mine. I merely Robotted it. :biggrin:

Paul

3. Dulloldfart

I have added Prez to PaulsRobot3. It is my version of Alan Walter's four "De-DOT" Presence processes, aimed at separating out the user and his/her own identities and other persons and identities, especially those who have tried to reduce the user's reach.

Alan's definition of a DOT (not an acronym): A being so not there that it is less than a dot in size and presence. A DOT is the smallness of the state and size of a Spiritual Being that doesn’t know, or one that is denying its spiritual sourceness and spiritual power ( • actual size). A DOT is always surrounded by heavy pain and unpleasant sensations. The reason a DOT is a DOT is that they are living (if you could call it living) in a collapsed universe.

It is included in the most recent zip file of PaulsRobot3, available at http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobot3-AllToDate_2012-06-16.zip (251 MB).

Paul

4. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Thank God. Phhhew! Not quite there. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I was just thinking about Alan's DOT analogy earlier this evening. I was thinking over my long standing and continuously accumulating GPM regarding auto mechanics.. Never can take a car home without something new wrong that wasn't wrong when I took it in. I think that when another is compulsively giving other people problems to solve that those others cannot ever take their attention off of...well, these incompetents are trying to covertly make DOTs. Uh do you think that this sometimes fits the C of S??

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  5. Dulloldfart

This DOT thingy is Alan's imagery, not an idea I embrace at all. My idea of a person is more this kind of thing, although some deeper parts are not shown:

[​IMG]

This is an idealized image, of course. Normal people have various, er, imperfections.

Paul

6. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

I like Barbara Brennen's analogies too. I have her books.

I read about "The Dance of the Dots" in one of Alan's books. Like everything Alan writes, it never hits me straight away.

I just ran his analogy along side of the old data that a person who suppresses wants 'smaller' 'less powerful' beings. Same thing.:p

(Ah doggit. I cannot stand that big black dot in my above post. It is annoying the hell out of me. Somebody delete it?)

7. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

So, Paulie . . . you don't think that being stuck in your head as a collapsed and limited Being without true awareness outside of that limitation is dotsville? :biggrin:

The comparable state of Being and existence is being expanded out and about and aware of being and operating throughout (parts of) the physical universe, at a minimum.

Folks dotted in their heads relate to the environment and others about them in a rectilinear manner (as in straight line of sight). Un-dotted Beings operate holographically and are able to embrace a union with others and the environment . . . "out at there." (The "out at there" being as would be viewed from being "dotted in here" . . if you get my meaning :biggrin:)

In my observation, when a Being un-dots, the aura thingie in your diagram expands and goes with the Being for as long as he/she keeps the aura thing going.

Some folks are even still dotted when they "exteriorise" . . . this because, while notionally outside of the body, they are still located and contained as a limited existence.

The other thing that merits looking at is what is the current understanding of folks regarding what the "aura" is and what is it comprised of? Next question becomes what is the Being's relationship to it and the Being's relative position (location) to the aura?

R

8. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

People who think they exist without their bodies, at present, are delusional, IMO.

9. Dulloldfart

The term fits fine in such a scenario.

But whether such a scenario belongs in reality is debatable.

Paul

10. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Actually, Uni, it is they who do not know who or what they truly are and what their true states of Being are that are in delusion.

Thinking or believing that you are only a body is, in actuality, the deluded state. Ask any Hindu :biggrin:

Rog

11. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I agree. Strikes me as very much continuing a fundamental misconception of being 'located in space & time', a misconception which gets addressed little by little through additional experience & cognitions. It's why I see exteriorization as very much occurring as a gradient process.

Despite the physical model commonly associated with it, it is really a process of mental/spiritual change & development far more than the limited 'interiorized' popular physical conception which captures the imagination of most people.

Mark A. Baker

12. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

[video=youtube;hxoRzqZnP98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxoRzqZnP98&sns=em[/video]

13. Dulloldfart

14. Dulloldfart

Latest download is at http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobot3-AllToDate_2012-06-24.zip (259 MB).

It includes the first ten processes of ExpGrade0. That was 127 pages. The rest of ExpGrade0 is 500 pages, and a lot of work for not so much reward (in my opinion), hence the l-o-n-g delay considering it was almost finished two years ago.

Paul

15. Dulloldfart

16. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

I always have felt that any really qualified tech auditor has at some point had a flatiron attached to his head, one way or the other.

:dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

Sorry Paul, couldn't resist ;)

17. Dulloldfart

I have added a computer-generated female (British) voice as an option to the Core module in PaulsRobot3. So there is now a Robot voice there too. I find the concept amusing, although I don't know if it would make anyone's session go better.

An example page using the voice is here: http://paulsrobot3.com/altvoices/f1-core/quick-else.htm. The sound will only work in recent versions of Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 (and not Firefox or Opera), although it will not work on Apple mobile devices using Safari. It will work on Mac computers using recent versions of Safari.

The latest zip download, including this new wrinkle, is at http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobot3-AllToDate_2012-09-12.zip and is about 262 MB.

Paul

18. Dulloldfart

I've added a computer-generated female British-sounding voice to the Ruds/L1C/Prepcheck module of PaulsRobot3. Is it an improvement over the default voice (mine)? I don't think so, but I'm biased. I find it amusingly appropriate. The whole (Alternate Voice) Rudiments module is at http://paulsrobot3.com/altvoices/f1-ruds/index.htm, the "f1" standing for female voice #1. Try it out! It won't cost you anything. Well, it won't cost any money, but it might cost you a fixed idea or two.

Remember the sound will only work with Chrome, Safari, and IE9, and won't work with Firefox and Opera and IE8, 7 or 6.

So I now have alternate voices in the Ruds and Core modules, and will shortly have one in the Rog (Rogerian Therapy) module too. It is possible to use anyone's recorded voice to give the auditing commands, of course, so if anyone fancies auditing people while sleeping or laying on the beach, or for the next hundred years, let me know. There are a couple of dozen modules to choose from, some short, some long, some relatively familiar and some downright wacky. I will be adding more modules.

The latest download link is in my signature file a couple of inches below this sentence.

Paul

19. pineapple

pineapple Patron with Honors

I've tried Paul's Robot several times. At first I thought it was a very elaborate (and funny) joke, but was surprised to see that it actually works.

I've used the basic Rub-and-Yawn, Core, and R3X modules. On R3X, I ran something that popped up during Rub-and-Yawn that seemed to lend itself more to an incident-running approach. First time I've done anything like that in many years.

I like your eclectic, non-dogmatic approach. (I was tempted to say "non-serious approach," but that doesn't seem appropriate, given the amount of care and work you've obviously put into this.)

I don't feel any compulsion to go running back, but I probably will check it out further. A very impressive achievement.

20. Dulloldfart

Great. :) May I quote you?

Paul