What's new

Peter Gilham's Lawsuit

janisgrady

Patron
Lawsuit was settled.

Peter is doing very well - he will be 90 years old in November and in great shape for his age.

phenomanon

Canyon
Lawsuit was settled.

Peter is doing very well - he will be 90 years old in November and in great shape for his age.

Thanks, Janis.
Peter and I are likely to be the last of the old time Founders.
I like Peter a lot. I am glad that he is doing well.

RogerB

Crusader
Thanks, Janis.
I like Peter a lot. I am glad that he is doing well.

Hey... you left me out!:melodramatic::melodramatic:

Not only a "Founding" Scn . . . but I had shares in the original old HASI-cum-Choich of Scn (Melbourne 1959-60). . . that entitled me to half price on services . . . it's all in the HCO P/Ls . . . I got it honored at St. Hill after petition to WW . . . but FSO never did/would honor it :no:

The deal on buying a share in the HASI was that you helped finance the op.

And yes, Pete always was a bit of a powerhouse.

Rog

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by phenomanon
Hey... you left me out!

Not only a "Founding" Scn . . .

Yeah! Me too!

In case anybody is in any doubt, I was actually awarded a certificate stating that I was a 'Founding Scientologist'. Whether it was warranted or not is a different matter.

Gib

Crusader
Yeah! Me too!

In case anybody is in any doubt, I was actually awarded a certificate stating that I was a 'Founding Scientologist'. Whether it was warranted or not is a different matter.

for reals Strat?

back when I was a true believer and on staff in the early 1990's, why the shit was hitting the fan, and by that I mean we staff members were starving, but we tried to make it go right, one way or the other, but I couldn't take it any more, and all of the sudden, in 1990, why I had the thought where the fuck are all the old timers? From all the the lectures I listened to, I mean where did they go, and why weren't they still around? And why were they not helping Scientology?

It's not till 2012 did I find out the truth from researching,

strativarius

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by strativarius
Yeah! Me too!

for reals Strat?

back when I was a true believer and on staff in the early 1990's, why the shit was hitting the fan, and by that I mean we staff members were starving, but we tried to make it go right, one way or the other, but I couldn't take it any more, and all of the sudden, in 1990, why I had the thought where the fuck are all the old timers? From all the the lectures I listened to, I mean where did they go, and why weren't they still around? And why were they not helping Scientology?

It's not till 2012 did I find out the truth from researching,

I'm not sure whether you're questioning the veracity of my claim to being a 'Founding Scientologist', but I remember something in 'The Auditor' magazine (or something like it) that said if you had been active in scn before a certain date you could apply for this certificate, so I did.

It was stolen from my auditing room at London Org in 1973 along with all my other certs and awards when I was routed on to the Saint Hill RPF. I never saw them again.

phenomanon

Canyon
I'm not sure whether you're questioning the veracity of my claim to being a 'Founding Scientologist', but I remember something in 'The Auditor' magazine (or something like it) that said if you had been active in scn before a certain date you could apply for this certificate, so I did.

It was stolen from my auditing room at London Org in 1973 along with all my other certs and awards when I was routed on to the Saint Hill RPF. I never saw them again.

That Issue invited anyone who had gotten in before 1964, I think it was, to get a Founding Scn cert.
I was actually referring to myself and Peter as being the last of the people who got in in the 1950's.
That's probably an exagerration. I guess there are others of us 1951ers around somewhere. All those I once knew then, other than Peter, are dead.

strativarius

That Issue invited anyone who had gotten in before 1964, I think it was, to get a Founding Scn cert.
I was actually referring to myself and Peter as being the last of the people who got in in the 1950's.
That's probably an exagerration. I guess there are others of us 1951ers around somewhere. All those I once knew then, other than Peter, are dead.

There was a guy who lived near me who gave me some auditing around 1963. His rates were pretty reasonable and he ran me on hours and hours of op-pro-by-dup.

After a couple of weeks I caught glandular fever and he came to visit me. I was in bed and sort of delirious and I vaguely remembered him waving this cross about, touching my face and mumbling what later turned out to be Rosicrucian stuff. When I recovered and went into the Org I told somebody, and I think he got thrown out of scn. He got in in the '50's I believe.

Last edited:

janisgrady

Patron
Excellent!
Janis, is he still in good standing with COS?

warm regards,

jana moreillon

No he is not. After 60 years of loyalty it was repaid with a Declare at age 85 for being in contact with his three children who had left the Sea Org many years before.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
No he is not. After 60 years of loyalty it was repaid with a Declare at age 85 for being in contact with his three children who had left the Sea Org many years before.

Tossing in a side comment.

Thank you Janis. The sociopathic behaviour is simply inhumane. And while I am at it. Thank you for coming forward and I am looking forward to reading your book which is soon to be released.