Peter Letterese sues church for $250 million

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by nozeno, Jul 18, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

To Nozeno

That's a really good picture of you. And thank you for washing your face-you look clean, nice for a change. But the point remains - you really should get your tongue pierced - I know for a fact that your wife has been looking forward for what the piercing will do for your relationship.
    Should we still invite Letterese to the big party? He's kind of a cult figure now-which has always been his dream-- Peter likes to be seen as bigger than- shit just about - bigger than anyone else. Well - Helen Lane knows about that-ugh?

2. The Oracle

The Oracle Gold Meritorious Patron

All my years of exploring have least taken me above the urge to indulge in sadism.

Also to know enough about boats to know what people who spell YAHT wise are talking about, with houseboats.

http://www.norcalmarine.com/photos.nxg

Explore a picture education.

T.O.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  3. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

OK.

4. She's cool. I always liked her. I think she is in Georgia (USA) now. She married Marty Sprung. They moved to Israel and she changed her name to Miriam. She divorced Marty and remarried. She is still cool. I know one of her sons. He is a good kid too.

The Anabaptist Jacques

5. Long Gone

Long Gone Patron with Honors

I never knew that Mary Sprung had once been married to Letteresse.

Marty Sprung - now that was a wound-up guy.

6. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

Those darn

mental image pictures. I recall Marty Sprung being carried out of the "S" st org for being an SP - he was not happy and was fighting to stay. O'vey!

7. GoButtonIsBlowButton

GoButtonIsBlowButton Patron with Honors

A little birdie on this board...

... once told me long ago that Mary Sprung was quite talented in the oral sense.

8. GoButtonIsBlowButton

GoButtonIsBlowButton Patron with Honors

Wait -- there's more!

Peetah has a white on black press release -- we're all going to be rich!!

www.peterletterese.com

He be an impatient activator, donchaknow.

9. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Well, HEY there, gobutton....you been a stranger, lately, huh? That's good that you have a life, unlike some of us....:whistling: