What's new

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology and Learning

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Responds To ESMB

Just to be technically accurate, David Lawrence aka Old Auditor, the Founder of Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology, has revealed that, in addition to us having Spiritual Entities aka entities aka Body Thetans aka BTs: (1) we also have engrams; and (2) our Spiritual Entities aka entities aka Body Thetans aka BTs have their own engrams.

Thus, you are affected by, and Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology addresses:

(1) Your engrams;
(2) You Spiritual Entities aka entities aka Body Thetans aka BTs; and
(2) Your Spiritual Entities aka entities aka Body Thetans aka BTs's Engrams.

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17851

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

It is almost impossible to live fearlessly while you are surrounded by frightened entities. We are the effect of our engrams and of our entities engrams. Both need to be addressed for a happy, productive and stable life.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
I made a major breakthrough in Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT)!!!!!!

Some preliminaries.

First, it completely makes sense that Body Thetans have engrams. You are a Thetan, and you have (or at least had) engrams. If you as a Thetan have (or had) engrams, then obviously Body Thetans have engrams.

Second, as we know unlike Scientology, in Spiritual Rescue Technology the therapeutic regimen is not to eradicate Body Thetans, but instead to get into comm and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them.

Third, we all know that dealing with anyone who has case -- e.g., engrams, secondaries, locks, ser facs, etc. -- is difficult. The other person is less than a fully analytical being to the extent that person has case -- e.g., engrams, secondaries, locks, ser facs, etc. They have HE&R. ThePTS.

Fourth, we all know the Clear Cognition is that one knows one is mocking up one's reactive mind and can stop mocking it up.

THE BIG BREAK THROUGH:

To have healthy and happy Body Thetans, and thus have a healthy and happy life with them, you must obviously audit each and every one of your Body Thetans up to Clear -- i.e., until each Body Thetan cognites that it is mocking up its reactive mind and can stop mocking it up.

The only thing i haven't figured out yet is if your Body Thetans have to do the Grades, etc. If so, how does a Body Thetan without a body do the Puriff? The Objectives?

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

If so, how does a Body Thetan without a body do the Puriff? The Objectives?
Your question shows the lack of knowledge of essential SRT-must-reads. :coolwink: But I am here to assist you a bit:

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 29 JANUARY 1980
THE OT DRUG RUNDOWN
BTs, CLUSTERS & DRUGS

BTs and clusters are affected by drugs. They mock up the biochemistry and they mock up the drug and drug incidents. Drug taking in this lifetime restimulates earlier incidents of drug taking on the track. When the case is viewed as a composite of BTs and clusters, you will see that drug taking in this lifetime causes a highly multiple restim. A drug incident can be a cluster making incident.

Earlier drug cultures on the track were much worse than this drug culture. In some cultures the psychiatrist, priest and medico were all one and the same person and frequently used drugs. Some implanters used drugs, either as part of the implant incident or to keep a population enslaved thereafter. When BTs and clusters who have whole track drug incidents are restimulated by a this lifetime drug incident, there is a multiple restim, and if severe enough can form a new cluster composed of the BTs and clusters thrown into restimulation by the drug.

The residual drug remaining in the body tends to keep these BTs and clusters in restimulation, and they by mocking it up, tend to hold onto the drug and keep the drug pictures in restim.

There are two factors regarding drugs: (1) There is the factor of residual drugs in the body, and (2) There are BTs and clusters who are stuck in whole track drug incidents which they are mocking up. These two factors are interactive.

The residual drug deposit in the body causes a drug effect and tends to keep BTs and clusters in restimulation. It is this residual drug deposit that is gotten rid of by sweat out on the Purification Rundown.

BTs and clusters who are stuck in whole track drug incidents continue to mock it up. They actually mock up the drug as well as the incident. This can give the apparency that the drug is in the body. After all a thetan can create MEST, and because they are mocking up the drug, and because they are stuck in it totally, you can get the apparency that there is a residual drug remaining in the body.

So question answered ? Nooo ? Then pink sheet: clay demo the nonsense above.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

I made a major breakthrough in Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT)!!!!!!

Some preliminaries.

First, it completely makes sense that Body Thetans have engrams. You are a Thetan, and you have (or at least had) engrams. If you as a Thetan have (or had) engrams, then obviously Body Thetans have engrams.

Second, as we know unlike Scientology, in Spiritual Rescue Technology the therapeutic regimen is not to eradicate Body Thetans, but instead to get into comm and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them.

Third, we all know that dealing with anyone who has case -- e.g., engrams, secondaries, locks, ser facs, etc. -- is difficult. The other person is less than a fully analytical being to the extent that person has case -- e.g., engrams, secondaries, locks, ser facs, etc. They have HE&R. ThePTS.

Fourth, we all know the Clear Cognition is that one knows one is mocking up one's reactive mind and can stop mocking it up.

THE BIG BREAK THROUGH:

To have healthy and happy Body Thetans, and thus have a healthy and happy life with them, you must obviously audit each and every one of your Body Thetans up to Clear -- i.e., until each Body Thetan cognites that it is mocking up its reactive mind and can stop mocking it up.

The only thing i haven't figured out yet is if your Body Thetans have to do the Grades, etc. If so, how does a Body Thetan without a body do the Puriff? The Objectives?

LOOK AT THAT MEMBRANE WALL. THANK YOU.
BE AT THAT MEMBRANE WALL. THANK YOU.
TOUCH THAT MEMBRANE WALL. THANK YOU.

CommunicatorIC

Major Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Research Project – Volunteers Needed.

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1245

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17862

The presidential election has resulted in major upset in some of the population and continuing violence and looting in some cities.

[SNIP]

Since we deal with these daily in SRT processing, it occurred to me that we needed to take a look at the real source of the upset from the results of this latest presidential election and who is actually pushing the emotional buttons and why.

My first clue was that people exposed to the same information reacted quite differently and saw the reactions of the other side as clueless or insane. There was almost no middle ground. Each side saw their chosen one as relatively blameless and saw the other side as the most toxic personality possible.

In many cases, the people on opposite sides had worked together in harmony for many years or been acquaintances with common goals for many years.

So, what could have caused the extreme division between them and the universal feeling that the other side were unbelievable idiots incapable of rational thought?

I think I know what is going on and am offering free sessions to the first 5 people who would like to get rid of their anger and frustration at the situation that is occurring.

If you would be interested in some free SRT sessions to get some understanding of the real source of your upset at the results of the election, please let me know.

These sessions will not change your mind about your choice of candidate, but may give you an entirely different perspective on what has happened as a result of this election.

If you are interested in finding out what has actually been triggered, give me a call and we can set up some free sessions.

Best regards,
David

CommunicatorIC

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology links to Scientology satirist OTVIIIisGrrr8 aka critic Jeffrey Augustine. Wait, what?

When worlds collide.

Possibly Helpful Advice: Scientology Offering Emergency Auditing to Handle Engrams Caused by Donald Trump

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17855

From the smoking pen of OTVIIIisGrrr8! comes this latest treasure!

[SNIP]

We in Spiritual Rescue Technology can offer similar relief at much more reasonable prices. Feel free to contact us for details.

RogerB

Crusader

Some preliminaries.

THE BIG BREAK THROUGH:

CIC, Thanks for your diligent postings . . .

There is something that needs be said here. As the old-timers on ESMB know, Alan corrected all the Scientology bullshit and error vis a vis "body thetans" . . . Alan cited it as being a totally destructive technology. SRT with its "entities" trick is also very much in error. "Old Auditor" has Alan's materials relating to the rehabilitation of your spiritual presence and that of your spiritual connections (I personally provided them while he was genning up his SRT gig) but he chose to do his own thing . . .

It happens that one of the guys who has had a foot in both camps of tech outside of Scn, SRT and Knowledgism, posted on my http://knowledgism-practice-group.org forum just yesterday (November 11) his experience on this matter.

I don't post much on the Forum although I do read what you guys post. These advices, information and wins are always well received as I look at how it can align or assist me in my own processing.

In the last week, I re-visited some Processes which I haven't run in some time. The reason behind taking another look at these was due to some upsets within my own community of friends and associates. Initially I was attempting to resolve these difficulties on a purely spiritual level by looking for upset entities affecting both myself (and my STMs) and the other party. But this action alone was not resolving anything substantial. At best, it was a superficial handling.

The two processes which "cracked the nut" were: Locked in Mortal Combat and Agreement and False Realities Telepathically Projected Imagery Handling. Both Processes actually address projected imagery.

What I discovered this time doing these processes, was that I found way more charge on the second part of both Processes. I had indeed been creating much of the storm through my own projected imagery. Although there were many STMs and spiritual entities who were assisting in generating and projecting(both my own and others), I had to accept my responsible for keeping the situation on going.

My wrong solution was the error of thinking that entities stuck in past painful experiences are the source of our troubles. Although they can be but such a "think" is very limiting to personal growth.

I'm presenting this in the hope that some of you may find value

I replied later in the morning . . .

Wonderful write-up on a wonderful win, *****. Wonderful!

And great insights well presented which will help many.

This you wrote in particular that I'd like to expand on . . .

My wrong solution was the error of thinking that entities stuck in past painful experiences are the source of our troubles. Although they can be but such a "think" is very limiting to personal growth.

Yep, it is a mis-director to be putting the cause and source of "whatever" elsewhere than the true source . . . it's called blame.

The trap in operating on the false premise that it is all "outside influences" or entities is that one is then assigning away one's own power and sourceness. Look at the top of Zones Chart, up in the Gold Zone . . .

At the very top of the Zones is you as SOURCE . . . that is YOU as at optimum power and presence. And, coming down a notch or two we then have the Level of Existence of INFLUENCING . . . thus, if one is operating optimumly, one is as Source Influencing all that is going on about one
lol.png

And that is the level of operation that we can truthfully attain if we honor OURSELVES versus diving off into the notion that you are effect of the influences from OTHER Sources such as those "poor, upset entities."

As many of you guys know, I did try to warn the practitioners of that "SRT" thing that they were headed into a blind alley, that they are in fact disempowering themselves and giving power up to somewhere else but, some folks will do what they do for whatever reason . . . sadly, the individual touting the notion that it is all unhappy entities that are your problem is misleading folks . . . and this even though he has had our more correct technology made available to him. He had been warned that in fact his idea of what to handle is actually a perversion of truth and does disempower the true you . . . but, for whatever reason he has carried on in his course.

This link is to the GOLD ZONE LEVELS OF EXISTENCE

This link is to the GOLD ZONE CHART OF GAME PLAYING

We are attaining the stable states of existence as delineated on these charts . . . earlier this week I had the honor and pleasure of working with one of our members here and delivering the Codes R/D. And what a delight it was to see his spiritual Presence blossum as he recovered the truth of himself and as he realized the key to his case and that he can now process his own true case and "make it all the way out."

His secret revealed to him!

Roger

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology links to Scientology satirist OTVIIIisGrrr8 aka critic Jeffrey Augustine. Wait, what?

If you go to David's website at http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com his latest article (this will change in the future, of course) is about addressing upsets peeps have over the election and the "idiots" who support the other candidate. David offers free SRT sessions to the first 5 people who ask; I'm not sure if this is for research purposes or to get new pcs or both or neither.

Jeffrey Augustine's satirical piece is obviously based on this.

Why did David repost it on his site? I don't know. Maybe he likes the humour. Maybe he figures it helps him get more peeps interested in SRT. Maybe both. Maybe neither.

There. Isn't my post helpful? Heh.

Paul

RogerB

Crusader
Yes, Paul, your succinct way with words absolutely, positively and definitely cleared up any, all and every possibility of ambiguity :biggrin::biggrin:

Roger

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon

Some preliminaries.

THE BIG BREAK THROUGH:

BTs with "out" Grades can be handled on NOTs. It is a "Standard NOTs" program step.

RogerB

Crusader

BTs with "out" Grades can be handled on NOTs. It is a "Standard NOTs" program step.

Yes, these spiritual connections can and should be processed just like any other Being.

R

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes, these spiritual connections can and should be processed just like any other Being.

R

That is logistically [STRIKE]silly[/STRIKE] not feasible (in the BT/STM paradigm), unless you hat up one of them as a co-audit sup and then have the rest pair up and leave them to get on with it.

Paul

RogerB

Crusader

That is logistically [STRIKE]silly[/STRIKE] not feasible (in the BT/STM paradigm), unless you hat up one of them as a co-audit sup and then have the rest pair up and leave them to get on with it.

Paul

Ummm, my wording was a little sloppy.

In actuality, when you personally have your act together on this issue, all your spiritual connections get hatted and educated along with you . . . and, if or as they choose or need to, they can co-process . . . and some do.

Some Spiritual Teammates, as Alan noted here on ESMB, do need a helping hand in the beginning, particularly if they have been screwed up by Hubbard's schtick of treating them as vermin. Some spiritual Beings one has been connected to can be nasties, and Alan developed the R/Ds to handle that scenario such that the "mortal combat" you and they had been locked into is undone.

Hubbard did say one thing that was correct vis a vis the spiritual connection thing, and that is that they can be processed just like any other Being.

Alan wrote quite succinctly on all this, be it at an entry level, in his book: Who or What is Man: Who or What Are You?
-

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

Exactly, they shouldn't be tortured with this nonsense. BT's have [STRIKE]human[/STRIKE] BT's-rights too - where is amnesty international when BT's need them ?

JustSheila

Crusader

Exactly, they shouldn't be tortured with this nonsense. BT's have [STRIKE]human[/STRIKE] BT's-rights too - where is amnesty international when BT's need them ?

You're absolutely right and scienopolitically correct in every way, Uncover! They are all white supremist racists against BTs, trying to excommunicate them, isolate, oppress and enslave them and refusing to grant them equal rights, liberty and freedom.

They don't even let them vote for themselves or go to school.

Just because a person gets auditing and thinks something doesn't mean the BT does. BTs have feelings, too. One day they will all rise up against you oppressors! They are superior to you in every way and you don't even know it yet.

lilliputimage.jpg

phenomanon

Canyon

Paul

Tell these guys that are on NOTs for 7 years, 10 years, etc that it's not feasible. If the PC believes in the subject, then he will chase items at the NOTs level forever and ever.

Tell these guys that are on NOTs for 7 years, 10 years, etc that it's not feasible. If the PC believes in the subject, then he will chase items at the NOTs level forever and ever.
And when he/she runs out of actual bts, he/she can mock them up to run. :yes:

Mimsey

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

:laugh:
That's what happens to Xenuphobes. They see BTs to be fought everywhere!

:lol:

Yeah..and this is why, we at Spiritual rescue technofolie, can help you - we will ensure you communicate with these bts and make friend with them.. and have them work for you.

Some may ask: Bt's ot nor BT's ???
Well the answer is : to communicate or not to communicate :confused2:

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader

:lol:

Yeah..and this is why, we at Spiritual rescue technofolie, can help you - we will ensure you communicate with these bts and make fiend with them and have them work for you.

Some may ask: Bt's ot nor BT's ???
Well the answer is : Communicate or not communicate :confused2:

:hysterical:
They're just misunderstood and they've been oppressed for too long. People misunderstand BTs and get all private and nationalistic about their bodies and space around them, not willing to open the boundaries and share.

Can't we all just get along? LOVE conquers Xenuphobic BT hatred!

BTs have been persecuted and demonized throughout history, with voodoo spells to remove them, priests doing exorcisms and some of their favorite support bodies have even been burned at the stake!

They're not evil, they're not even different. They're just misunderstood, were brought up in bad environments or traumatized from war. They group together in clusters because they are afraid. They are exactly the same as us and just as civilized as everyone else if we just give them a chance.

Always with the scapegoating of BTs and procedures to stop migration of BTs. It's a sad world we live in. We should all just open our hearts and personal boundaries and let the BTs in!

[video=youtube;MVogUqWScYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVogUqWScYc[/video]